Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mini Paniker
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mini PanikerYour feedback matters!
I want to know that in my folds of vagina always there is a white deposition, is it normal or does this white thing need to be removed and if yes then how and also I had a recent urine test and there was no urine infection.
I have done sex with her without condom and 4 to 5 days past. But I don't want her to be pregnant. What I will do? Which medicine I will give to her?
Sir. I am 24 years unmarried girl. In every week I will do masturbation with fingers. My Question is, After my masturbation I am having bleeding from my sexual organ. Is it common? Why it happened? is there any problem for doing masturbation in every week. Please give me answer. Thanks.
Hi, I'm 23 years old and 5 month pregnant. Sometimes I feel pain at lower side of stomach and white discharge is also happening. What is the reason? One more question, is miscarriage without bleeding or any symptoms is possible? kindly reply soon. Thank you.
Viruses, the bad ones, in particular, can have serious effects on the body which a person would not like to have, in any case. This is surely true when the case of herpes zoster is being talked about. This form of herpes is commonly known as shingles. But what if there was a proper solution to this issue?
When a person has blisters forming and causing a rash in a limited area, shingles is likely to be the cause of the same.
What is interesting to know too many people is the fact that the virus which is responsible for shingles or herpes zoster is the same one which is the cause for chickenpox! This virus is never cleared out even when the symptoms of chickenpox have long left the body of the person who had it. As a matter of fact, in some cases, it does reappear and affects the body again except this time in the form of shingles. However, doctors do not know why this occurs. Is that not weird?
Most people who have the bad luck of having to deal with shingles are over sixty years of age. While knowing all this is quite beneficial, what about the treatment of shingles?
When it comes to the homeopathic treatment of shingles, there is a range of options which can be made use of. That being said, it is of the highest importance to keep in mind the fact that medicine should only be taken as per the prescription of a trained professional in homeopathic medicine. Homeopathy can treat shingles very effectively. The results are very prompt in the pains and eruptions. Shingles can affect any age group. Usually shigles indicate lowered immunity. Since they are viral infections, least can be done with anibiotics. Homeopathy boosts the immunity. Genital herpes can also be very effectively treated with Homeopathy.
Arsenicum album is one of the most popular medicines from the homeopathic field. In most of the cases where it is ideally used, the patient is undergoing pain with a burning sensation on the affected area of the skin. When a rash begins to form, there is normally some tingling in the skin in the run up to it.
Homeopathic treatment is so good that there is medicine to nip the problem in the bud before it has the chance to cause the affected person a whole deal of anguish. Aconite is the medicine, in this case.
Hepar sulphur and Rhus Toxicodendron are also used often over the course of treatment. The former is useful especially for people with unhealthy skin while the latter is commonly used for herpes of the face and around the joints.If If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you canconsult a homeopath.
I had sex a week ago with my girlfriend and she vomited two times today can she be pregnant. The sex was unprotected but sperm ejaculated outside the vagina.
Masturbation Control: Fighting the Urge
While most men like to think that they are master of their domain, the fact is that being able to control the urge for masturbation can be challenging for many. Of course, there's usually no physical reason for needing to control the rate of masturbation; studies indicate that masturbation is even healthy for a guy. But most guys go through some period when they think they'd like to control the urge for a while - a few weeks, a few days - sometimes even a few hours. They may do so because they're saving up semen for making a baby or because they're raw and tender or because they need to spend more time on that big project for work. Whatever the reason, they may find it can be surprisingly hard to keep the hands out of the danger zone.
So for those guys who are planning a vacation from self-elation for a while, the following tips may come in handy (or non-handy, as the case may be).
- Avoid the porn. Okay, so this seems like a basic no-brainer. Staring at pictures of beautiful naked people engaging in sexual frenzies is hardly the best way to pull back the masturbation game. Dump any porn which is hanging around the house and avoid the temptation to just "take a quick peek" at any new videos that have been added to a favorite porn site.
- Know the triggers. Every person has different triggers. A guy should take a few moments to figure out his personal masturbation triggers before trying to control his self-fondling. Avoiding porn is a common one, but what others are unique to a specific man? Do certain fragrances cause an arousal? Does talking to a vivacious redhead at work make a guy feel like a quick session in the men's room? Make a list - and take steps to keep the triggers at bay.
- Sleep later. A lot of guys wake up with morning wood and decide they've got just enough time to take matters in their own hand. To avoid this temptation, set the alarm clock for ten or twenty minutes later so that rushing is necessary to avoid being late.
- Take cold showers. Not only does this help to dampen the self-sex drive, but it encourages a guy to get out of the shower quickly, rather than luxuriating in it and finding time to masturbate.
- Keep busy. Often masturbation comes about due to boredom - so fill the week with plenty of activities. And this can have the added bonus of allowing a guy to spend time with old friends he hasn't seen in a while or actually see all those great movies he never has time for.
- Get hobbied. If it's hard to fill the time, take up a new hobby (or restart an old one).
- Have a lot of sex. If a dude is in a relationship (or several, as the case may be), he should take advantage of that fact during his masturbation vacation. The more sex he has, the less likely he is to want to self-satisfy. Of course, there are some men who find that they actually masturbate more when in a sexual relationship - so for those men, find an excuse to avoid going to bed with any partners for a while.
Not every guy needs to worry about whether they can control their masturbation, but all men do need to be sure to take steps to keep their penis in proper form. This can more easily be attained if a man regularly uses a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). To find the best choice, look for a crème that includes both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E), so the penis skin can be kept healthy. Ideally, the crème should also include vitamin A, which possesses antibacterial properties that can help fight persistent penis odor, a major cause of conflict in a relationship.