Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mini PanikerYour feedback matters!
I had my LMP on 29-12-16. I did test test and it came positive. But I had brown thick blood. While ultrasound radiologist told me its a on going abortion. My HCG level decrease to 42 ml. Today I got full red flow. Dr. told me its a BIO CHEMICAL ABORTION and prescribed me Misoprostol 200 for 4 days, so that everything comes out. My question is this should I take this medicine? Is this is safe. And why I am getting bio chemical abortion.
I had an ectopic pregnancy operated on 16 may removed one tube earlier ihd hamdard habee hamal for conception nd conceived but ectopic pregnancy no side effects of dis medicine ayurvedic can I take again for conception again conceive nai kar pa rahe hu plss bataiye doctors.
I am bharti and 28 years old. Actually I am suffering from pcod so suggest me diet plan accordingly. My height is 5 feet and weight is 66 kg. I want to loose weight so I can conceive kindly please suggest me the proper diet plan.
Hormonal imbalance is very common in women who are about to reach their menopause. The setting of menopause can lead to a variety of symptoms like moodiness and depression to hot flashes, insomnia and vaginal dryness. Homeopathy has remedies which are very helpful in relieving the symptoms of menopause, when chosen for an individual as per their history. Homeopathy stimulates the person's healing response to a certain stimulus, allowing the person to heal on their own.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies:
- Pulsatilla: this is for women who are mild, sensitive and weep very easily during the perimenopause stage. These women might whine when unhappy and are very depressed and sad. The women who need this medication prefer company, companionship and support. She is often uncomfortable and warm in hot rooms especially while experiencing hot flashes. The remedy is helpful in cases of insomnia and empty nest syndrome, a syndrome when children leave home. This often coincides with change in a woman's life. Pulsatilla is very helpful for hormonal imbalance including during the menstrual cycle and peri-menopause phase.
- Cimicifuga: this is recommended for those women who suffer from severe headaches during perimenopause. The headaches are characterized by a pain in the right side of the neck, which often extends to the right shoulder. This remedy is also helpful in women who feel disappointed and trapped in their lives. Some women who have a feeling of being caged and surrounded by dark clouds also benefit from this. It is considered to be a perfect remedy for many women who experience hormonal changes at the menopausal stage of their lives.
- Sepia: this remedy is especially helpful for perimenopause and hormonal imbalances. This is helpful in women who feel exhausted and chilly. Sometimes a woman might develop an aversion to her family members especially the children and does not want to care for them. Sepia is known to help women overcome these feelings, enables them to reestablish stability and balances hormones. Some women also get a feeling that their inside are bearing out and get a sensation that their uterus and vagina might fall. This feeling and sensation is eliminated by sepia. Sepia is also helpful for the host flashes, dryness, vaginal irritation and moodiness during this phase of their life.
- Lachesis: this is indicated in the perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms like the night sweats and hot flashes. This remedy is capable to provide a relief from the occipital headaches associated with the changing hormones. Women who need lachesis might be witty, loquacious, nasty, crib and complain about the body pains which are more significant on the left side, like the left ovary discomfort. This remedy also relieves insomnia and depression related with the hormonal swings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I have black bumps on labia 15 approx. It does not pain or itch. Is it something to worry? I had asked my gyn she told. Nothing to worry of it does not bother. I am 30 year old and have a kid of 22 months.
Sir I love to eat my wife's sperm and I love to kissing vagina. I want to know a wife can produce sperm or not. If I drink my wife's sperm it can be dangerous or good for my health.
I am 22years old 3months ago I was diagnosed with PCOD what precautions should I take and was is the treatment for it? It may be life long or cured? In future do I conceive? And my past history - I hv hypo thyroid since 7years using 125mcg?
My wife is 8th month pregnant. And tom is karvachoth fast. should she keep the fast or not. And what about mehandi. Can she apply mehandi on her hands?
I am married women in 7 mouth but dont get pregnant pls aap mujhe koi solution bataye pregnancy ke liye konse din jaruri hai uske alava kitni bar karana jaruri hai pls.
Fresh fruits (preferably organic), except citrus
Legumes (adzuki, black-eyed peas, chickpeas, lentils, great northern beans, navy, butter, pinto and kidney beans)
Whole grains (in moderation), especially millet
Seaweeds such as dulse, hijiki, arame, and kombu
Garlic, raw and chopped.
My wife and me had unprotected sex on the very next day her menses ended. We are worried about pregnancy? Is that safe time or she can get pregnant?
Dear Doctor, I got married one month back, my wife has nt got the periods yet, we have done pregnancy test on the 40th day, it was negative. Could you please tell us what ll be d reason.
Hello sir, my mother had an floating calculi of 10_17 mm on the ovary. Is it necessary to go with operation or it can be solved by tablets.
Sleep apnea is a disorder which is characterized as interruptions in breathing when you are sleeping. These interruptions or pauses in breathing usually last for about 10 to 20 seconds and may be repeated over 100 times alongside the duration of your sleep. This condition leads to poor sleep resulting in drowsiness, fatigue and poor concentration throughout the day.
Sleep apnea can be classified as:
- Central sleep apnea: Central sleep apnea impairs the central nervous system wherein the brain fails to control muscles which regulate breathing while you sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This type of sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues present in the back of the throat block the airway and thus resulting in loud snoring.
Signs and symptoms:
The various signs and symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud and chronic snoring during sleeping
- Interruptions in breathing
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- Fatigue during the day
- Choking and gasping during sleep
- Extreme irritability and drowsiness
- Experiencing headaches in the morning
- Impaired concentration and forgetfulness
- Chronic sore throat and dry mouth
The various risk factors for sleep apnea are:
- If you are overweight
- If you are male
- If you are over the age of 40
- If you have a large tongue and tonsils
- If someone in your family has sleep apnea
- Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems
There are certain prevention measures to control sleep apnea, they are:
- Limit smoking: Smoking may cause you to retain fluid in the throat which contributes to sleep apnea.
- Exercise: You should exercise regularly to keep off weight as being overweight increases the chances of getting affected by sleep apnea.
- Schedule your sleep: You should get enough sleep every day so that your body is refreshed and revitalized. Getting enough sleep, thus helps in preventing sleep apnea.
In today’s world, when you go to meet someone casually, or for an interview may be, the first thing that people will notice is your looks. The world has become very shallow; here your packaging matters than the content. And looking it positively we can make out that one doesn’t get to know about your inner beauty until he comes to talk to you or spend time with you, and to do that your looks should be capable of bringing people to you.
For maintaining this good look and personality you need to take efforts. You don’t need to take too many efforts so as to look like a supermodel, but some simple things and precautions to get a good look, a good personality and a healthier, prettier you!
Focusing initially on the looks of your face, you don’t need going to parlor every now and then or continuously applying tons of makeup on your face. You need to wash your face at least four times a day with a face wash, the one with natural ingredients.
Then resort to simple makeup like cream, powder, natural mascara, some lip gloss, simple accessories. For hair care, apply oil before washing and don’t use conditioner very frequently, and comb your hair at least twice a day. Don’t be stressed, it reflects on your face and body.
You don’t just need to look healthy but also feel healthy, for that the first thing you should start with is some yoga and meditation for 10-15 minutes along with your daily work out of at least 30 minutes. Working out doesn’t really help if along with that you keep eating like a baby elephant. You need to be on a healthy diet, not the starving diet.
The important thing in diet is to eat, but eat less and eat in regular intervals of like 2 hours, and whatever you eat should be less of oil, fat and spice. Don’t cut off on anything, just reduce the quantity, as everything is essential for body, the body even needs fats in proper quantity but not more than that. And try to eat salad, sprouts, and juices whenever you’re hungry. Also chew your food properly and try to avoid processed food as far as possible.
Following these simple things you’ll not look good but will also start feeling good. And when you feel good, only good things will happen with you. Also keep smiling, that’s the best way to look and feel good.