Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from neck pain so please say me a good suggestion for the neck pain it's too much pain.
I am having ringworm at between my right or left buttocks it's red or circular in shape and itching happening over the area since 3-4 days .I'm not sleeping comfortably bcoz of it. What should I do for reduce or diminishing it plzz help me. I also applied clotrimazole oint but nt relieving. .(¬_¬)
I have migraine headache problem. I get headache for every other reason. and I am severe acidic. Not getting any solution even after consulting allopathy ayurvedic n homeopathic doctors. Please advise is there any solution for it.
I have a serious problem night fall. When I get up early in the morning then I see my sperms. Please help me how can I solve it?
2 weeks ago I had unprotected oral sex with a girl. I need to have test for Gonorrhoea. Can someone please suggest me what test should I go for. I checked with Lal path lab and they have PCR test and other Gonococcus Test. Please also advice which doctor should I consult.
Doctor I am suffering from fever. And rested for 4 days Please Help Me please and the nose is filling with bulgum.
It has been 1-1/2 years since injury in my left ear. My other ear is alright but there is 50-60% hearing loss in left one. Dr. Has prescribed me a hearing aid of Rs-17000 which is not affordable for me to purchase. Where as on online I found it for Rs500+ so tell me what is it functioning is different or just the quality. Is there any harm in using such aids.
Thumb or finger sucking is common in infants through the first year of their lives. A child usually turns to his thumb when he is tired, upset or bored.
A child younger than five years should not be pressured to stop thumb sucking. While majority of children give up such habits on their own before they enter school, about 15 percent of children continue thumb sucking past their fifth birthday. This is an age when teasing often starts, causing difficulties for children.
Apart from this, thumb sucking can also lead to dental problems. A child who is still sucking his thumb by age five, when permanent teeth start coming in, may develop an abnormal bite. In addition, prolonged thumb sucking can cause minor physical problems, such as chapped lips or cracked skin, calluses, or fingernail infections.
The effects of thumb sucking are usually reversible until the age of seven because children still have their deciduous (baby) teeth. If thumb sucking continues beyond that age, when the second teeth are erupting, permanent dental problems can occur.
There are various things you can do to help your child stop thumb sucking:
1. Reward your child and offer encouragement - For example, with a hug or praise to reinforce their decision to stop the habit.
2. Limit nagging - If children feel they are being nagged they will become defensive.
3. Mark their progress on a calendar - For example, place a star or a tick for each period (such as a day or week) that the child does not suck thumb or finger. Provide a special outing or a toy if the child gets through the period successfully.
4. Encourage bonding - For example, with a special toy.
5. Reminders - Give the child a mitten to wear as a reminder not to suck, or place unpleasant tasting nail paint (available from chemists) on the fingers or thumb. Placing a band aid over the thumb at bedtime is another reminder.
6. Offer distractions - While a child is watching tv, have toys available for children to play with. Sit with the child during this time and give a cuddle to help them not to suck. In the car, have toys available to keep children occupied.
7. Talk to your pediatrician and your child's dentist, who may recommend appropriate treatment that prevents thumb sucking.