Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Minekesh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have, red red big sports on leg which are looking very dangerous, I am using cosvate gm cream which removed it but again it come back ,what should I do.
What is the solution to avoid face skin problems. And please suggestion me some solutions for bright face look.
Hi I have hair loss problem, before 1 year its getting start to fall now you please suggest me what to do to overcome from this problem.
Hello doctor I suffering from hairfall from last few month I am tried shampoo and hair oil but no result please suggest me some solution.
Sir I am suffering from severe hair fall, I am addicted to masturbation, now I am controlling it so please tell me whether my hairfall is because of masturbation or some other reasons.
I HV little big breasts and my breasts r sagged as such m not getting a perfect fitting bra my cup size 'd' n waist size is 34 now I wear padded bras but not that satisfied with the fitting n my skin is so sensitive I HAVE horrible rashes on my shoulders from bra straps plz suggest what type of bras should I wear that vill give my boobs a perfect shape n hold ,my breasts should not look sagged. Plzz need your help suggest what should I do.
Sir My problem very hair fall in this time. I use of many product oil So please your great treatment and advise for me?
Daily my hairs are falling when I apply oil on head for massage. Can you suggest me how to stop hair fall, I don't want to look bald.
I'm a 17 year old. getting these rashes and kind of ulcers in my mouth since 2 months. And now there's a red rash inside of my lower lip and there's a red-whitish spot or boil or rash on my tongue on the left side. What is it? What is its cause?
I am 23 years old, I am suffering from WART on the left side of the head from 4 YEARS I am not having any pain but the size of the wart is slowly increasing. What I have to do now?
I have black circles around My eyes and also having problem in sex life may be because of weakness . Suffering from high bp and using aten 50 from last 2 years . My age is 36 weight 82 kg and 174 cm height . Sugar level is normal . Please suggest any ayurvedic medicine .
I am suffering from itch on my whole body since one year. I am 28 years old, I am taking half cetrizine every 2 to 4 days when my body starts itching. As consulted from 3 doctors they identified urticaria. So after taking half cetrizine it seems there is no problem in my body. But once cetrizine power is coming down in 2 to 4 days my body starts burning slowly like chilly is mixed with blood. In some parts of body like hands legs thighs etc red itch mark come up for some minutes but my body burns without itch mark also. Please suggest if any solution is there and I can live my life without cetrizine.
Pls give me ans how can I got my skin glow. And give me ans how can I grew more hair in my head and how can it silky.
I have much hair fall than my dad I am just 19 will my hair grow if I eat vegetables and diet food if not how will I able to grow my hair again will my hair grow again if yes than how.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent