Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Minekesh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My baby is 3 and half months old now and has slight hairfall. Is this normal? What can I do reduce hair fall in my baby?
I have acne marks and acnes also in my face, and it also grows after one is remove. Also I have acnes on my shoulder, doctors said it as acne vulgaris. I tried clindamycin gel and taken azithromycin for more than 1 year. Please consult me for this.
I am 20years old male have hair fall daily since last 2 weeks. What should I do. Further say the medicine for treatment for this?
I'm a 22 YO male, I have gynecomastia, I've lost weight before and had a good looking body, but I gain fat very fast and I don't retain much muscle or gain alot of size. This has led to depression, low self esteem and low confidence, I feel ashamed of how my body looks, What could be the solution for this?
Hi I have pimple and pimple marks also very dots before 2 year and I use 2much medicine but no result what can I do?
My daughter is 20 year old She is having heavy hair falling while taking head bath. Her hair is very thin. Pl suggest any treatment for her.
Hiii, once upon a time on my face have more numbers of pimples. Now that is going. But that is made black spots on my face. Please tell me solution to this problem.
I have oily skin, and get lot of pimples I have tried a lot of things but nothing worked, what should I do.
I am feeling my armpits to be dry for quite sometime and now they are itching! I am getting itches on my thighs also and that part also feels dry than usual. I am also getting water boil type of things on my hands and it itches a lot!
I want fairer tanned And pimple less skin. I don't have too much pimples but then too it pampers me. I used Aha Glow Face wash. After consulting a doctor. Please Guide.
Hello sir my name is Sharath age 24 nd my problem is dadraf nd hair fall nd very hair very short so I can do it.
I'm 20 and I'm suffering from hairloss Please give some solution to to. I've not applies hair oil from last one year, is this be a problem?
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from side effects of excessive masturbation like semen leakage, excessive precum, hair fall, eye floaters and flashes, back pain etc, please suggest me a suitable treatment, feeling depressed, help me, will be very very helpful.
I am a housewife and I am suffering from a problem of severe cracked heels please suggest me something.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss. These include:
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers. 4. When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch. While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. 5
Homeopathic treatment to deal with hair loss:
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!