Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MinaxiYour feedback matters!
Hi .i am 38 years old .i have medium fair complexion. I have some moles and blemishes on my face .Moles are developed around 5 to 6 years of duration .they are not by birth. Please suggest me should I go for mole removal .skin polishing .peeling .or anything else for flawless complexion?
I am suffering from the problem of irregularities since last 8 months nd this month also my periods are 3 weeks late even now I dnt have sign for having it what should I do?
I stop to use lomela cream. Suggest me any fairness cream. Daily l go to many places a part of in my work. So please tell me what can I do to protect my skin tone.
My hand and leg injured in a self bike accident. Please suggest me a ointment or anything to relax from pain.
I already taking epilive 500 mg and normaxin mb Any ayurvedic Dr. In viral west for treatment of ibs and seizure pls tell me.
How can I get rid of from constipation completely in despite of do not eat fatty and oily food and doing exercise as well?
Sir, I am 20years old. And i'm 5'1" tall. Suggest me how to grow tall (my parents are also of same height)
I am suffering from severe hairfall amount of falling hair is 200 to 300 hairs per wash I don't know what should I do though my age is only 21 n the hairfall is very high please suggest me some remedies.
Sir, meri age 25 years hai, mujhe thyroid hai aur ibs bhi hai . mai thiroxin 25 ki 1. 5 tab leta hu aur duxcet20 bhi leta hu. Sir mera digestion thik nai rehta hai koi upai btae. Thank you.
Hello sir, I am 19 year old Actually sir I have face problem. My face cheeks going inside in my face. Sir tell me the solution of this problem. Sir please because am very irritating of this problem.
Sir how to increase penile size and girth .my girl says she wants deeper penetration as I have 5 inches. Its not adequately satisfying her. Pls tell me the remedy for increasing length and girth of penis. Pls. Sir Does masturbation leads to reduced or prevention of penile size ? Because I was chronic addict of masturbation till last week. From past 7 years I have been masturbating thrice or four times in a week. Now my girl demands more length I am worried.
I am 18 years boy and I wear glasses for eye side weakness for 9 years but now I want to get rid from it but naturally is there any way I will take tablets or home remedies or exercises is there any perfect fully trusted way.
The way your day starts can affect your entire day and nothing is worse than fighting constipation in the morning. Along with a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and bloating, constipation can also cause mood swings and lower your attention span. While laxatives can be temporary quick fixes, they can worsen the problem over time.
Hence, it is better to treat this disorder with a few simple lifestyle changes and home remedies.
- Eat plenty of fibre: A bad diet is one the key factors triggering constipation. Fibre not only fills the stomach, but also helps add bulk to your stool making it easier to pass. Ideally, a person should have 20-40 grams of fibre a day. If you suffer from chronic constipation, you can increase this amount a little as well. As an easy way to increase your fibre consumption is ensure that you eat some form of raw salad with every meal. Other foods that are rich in fibre are oats, almonds, cereals, beans, lentils and fruits.
- Ginger tea or mint tea: Ginger is a warming herb, which when had in form of tea can make the body generate more internal heat. This helps activate the digestion process and thereby relieves constipation. The menthol in peppermint has an antispasmodic effect that helps relax the digestive tract muscles and makes it easier for stool to pass through. Dandelion tea can also be used as a mild natural laxative.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a popular natural laxative. This is because one of the components of this oil helps stimulate the small and large intestine. To benefit from castor oil, have 1 or 2 teaspoons of the oil on an empty stomach. You should be able to pass stool within about 8 hours.
- Drink plenty of water: Water not only hydrates the body, but also helps food move along the digestive system. Without adequate water, the stool is likely to be hard and difficult to pass. Ideally, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Do not count artificially sweetened beverages as part of this count as they can actually cause constipation instead of ease it.
- Warm lemon water: Lemon juice helps stimulate the digestive system and hence is ideal for treating constipation. When mixed with warm water, it can help eliminate toxins from the body. Adding a little honey to the mixture can also work as a mild laxative. Alternatively, you could add salt in place to honey as this encourages the bowel muscle contraction and is rich in magnesium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.