Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Minal BauskarYour feedback matters!
My wife had miscarriage in september and after that she had bleeding twice. Doctor did scan and said everything is clear. Now Doctor gave dexona tablets is it safe to use them? Can we conceive the baby now.
Hello Sir/mam I am a 30 years old lady with 3 years old kid. As I undergone severe pain during and after periods in abdomen and rectum I was asked by. Gynaec to scan and that revealed an endometriosis. Cyst of 4 cm in right ovary. And was asked to take endogest200 thrice daily but I feel giddy when I consume that medicine. So Dr. asked to take only once a day. If cyst does not reduced in size within next month Dr. asking me to go for laparoscopy. Will there be a solution in homoeopathy.
She's having difficulty getting pregnant. Pcod detected ovum size not good. I'm Having hypothyroidism. Too taking eltroxin 50.
I have 5 week pregnancy. I fell pressure in pelvic/ vagina. IS IT HARMFUL OR NORMAL I have one baby age 12 years. And in 2013 I gave birth to child in 7th month who could not survive.
Indian cuisine is diverse. There are a variety of dishes and cuisines which change every few kilometers. But while everything changes from taste to texture to color, what doesn’t drastically change is the staple such as rice or wheat. Our meals are incomplete without the consumption of either rice or chappatis. But here is the concern, more so for diabetics.
Rice and wheat flour are rich in carbohydrates, especially white rice and fine wheat flour. They break down quickly into glucose and make sugar level of the body to rise sharply. Because of this reason, they are ranked high on the Glycemic Index (GI), an index which ranks food items on the basis of their pace of breaking down into glucose. At a time when the incidence of diabetes is increasing alarmingly in India, with the country already having close to 70 million diabetics, it is important to choose food items cautiously.
The choice of Atta/rice is an important one since, being a staple, we consume them more often than other foods. A staple which can help us in releasing its sugar slowly in the system is thus highly desirable. Aashirvaad Sugar Release Control Atta is one of the many products available in the market which are low on GI and beneficial for those who want to manage their sugar levels.
Wondering why Low GI Atta is the right choice? Let us have a look at some of the benefits:
- Because the Atta is low on GI, it breaks down into sugar slowly in the body, thus helping in managing sugar levels and in maintaining a fit and active lifestyle. Aashirvaad Sugar Release Control Atta has a GI value of less than 55.
- Aashirvaad Sugar Release Control Atta is a blend of whole wheat flour, pulse and legume flours forming a unique “Natural Grain Mix”. Ingredients such as oats and methi ensure that the atta is high in protein and fibre.
- Atta does not contain any artificial ingredients.
- No difference in the taste. Chapattis, puris or paranthas made of Aashirvaad Sugar Release Control Atta taste as good as any other normal atta.
Choosing a low GI product is not only helpful for any diabetic, but also beneficial for the entire family. Mixing different grains in normal Atta is a laborious task and the resulting atta can be hard in bite and bitter in taste and thus may not be liked by all members of the family. So pick up an easily available low GI product which helps in managing diabetes.
Hello doctor, I'm 39 years old married lady, I have lots of problem due to hormonal problem, pcod ovaries, hypothyroidism, ANA & DNA, R Factor positive. After 2 miscarriage I am not getting pregnant. please help me. My hypothyroidism is under control. But ana positive & pcod syndrome is not controlled. Suggest what can I do? I am taking thyronoms 75mg, mcbm 69, calcirol & ecospirin 75.
M in my 19th week of pregnancy. My pre pregnancy weight was 57. Now its 59. Is it normal. How much weight one should gain during 2nd trimester.
My friend was pregnant 2 month ago. She took a mtp kit and few hours later she had a heavy flow of blood and some gilts of blood but one month later her periods are not coming and she again took a mtp kit .but periods are not coming. What do she?
Mensuration problem. I am not having periods since 2 months. Please tell me something so that mensuration cycle work properly
Every month menses is on 2nd , last month it's on 2nd got menses this month one week late done pregnancy test showed negative taken meprate 10 mg with Lybrate doc suggested after five days waited 2more days still pending again done pregnancy test now it's positive went to doc told to scan if you don't want to continue last time also abortion done with same scanning it means scanning is necessary and we can abortion tablet. Within how many weeks pregnancy will be withdrawn and count of weeks is counted from last month 2nd it will be counted or this month counted first week of pregnancy and we want to drop pregnancy after two more weeks it will be problem or not?
Hi, I have pcod n my last period was on 26 dec and in January 26 I did not get my periods bt on feb 10 it was spoting 1 to 2 days and it is stopped n I did not get clear periods at that tym so I consulted doctor she prescribed me krimson 35 tablet n I started it from 6th day of my spoting now it that tab are completed n it is 7th day now by stopping krimson tab but I did not get my periods. please suggest me what to do.
Hello Doc, Last month we regularly had intercourse as we are planning for pregnancy. My periods were due on 5th may'16 but till date I didn't have my periods. Do I need to go to a Gynaecologist for check up or should I wait for few more days. Pls suggest.
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
1. Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
2. Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
3. The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido
1. You should start practicing breathing exercises and do meditation for at least thirty minutes every day. This will enable you to eliminate stress, which is a primary trigger for decreased libido.
2. For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
3. You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
1. You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
2. You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
3. You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.