Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milind Vaidya
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Milind VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I am getting one sided headache (right side) what might be the reasons and please suggest me remedies. Even the eye right side is paining.
I have high eye sight and I usually work with computer so that my eyes get strained very often. What can I do so that I do not get strained often and can you suggest any eye drops.
How to increase eyesight naturally? by eye movement & organic foods. Precautionary Methods. Please advise.
My eyes are getting red. Its itching very much. I feel that something is stuck inside my eyelob. Its remain for few days then again vanish but comes again. Please give me some tips to cure it.
There is always a pain and burning in my eyes. Specially in eye ball and forehead. When I getup in the morning and go outside. Dnt knw y its very difficult for me to open my eyes during driving. If I go somewhere in the morning and I do nothing there but simply attending the function, my eyes became red and swell till evening. And a pain in eyes and burning. I go to doctor and my eyesight is perfect 6/6. doctor says. He says its a eye infection. He suggest some eye drop. I use eye drop. Then it give some relief but after some days when I quit eye drops. It starts again. firstly I think that my eyesight become weak that y its happen but when I go for checkup. It is quite perfect. Then my eyes is so much paining. Spclly my eyeballs and pain in the middle of forehead.
After siting in front of laptop for 1 an hour. Automatically some pain occurs in eye. What can I do.
Sir, I am suffering from my eye problem since last six months. When I watch television I got some problem in my eye. What should I do. Please suggest.
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time - avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes - this habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep - Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!