Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Milind SankheYour feedback matters!
Not getting sleep in night time, though I am not sleeping at night times I am very energetic in day time in office. I am getting sleep only after 6 am morning sometimes it is very worse. In fact I will not sleep for 2 days continuously. Earlier I used oxetol 600 mg for 3 years for epilepsy and from past 6 months I stopped the medication as doctor told me to use it for 2 to 3 years I am getting angry very easily why this is happening don't know.
My brother is 16 years old. He is having epilepsy from 10 years. His problem is increasing day by day even after having all kind of medicines. What to do?
My daughter age is 30 years, Has a severe pain on the back side of her head and cough, fever, and breathing problem. Doctor has informed me as it is a migraine problem. Kindly guide me for the same.
In my left hand numbness started after my crt implantation. I consult nuero & concern cardiac, but no result.
I have continuous head ache in morning it is heavily pain full and what should I do for migraine? Please tell me.
Hie I really get scared in my dreams I wake up screaming. I am experiencing sleep paralysis from last few months. Feel intense pressure on my upper body. I see some weird things or images. Demons sort of figures. Kind of creepy hands and finds on my eyes. In short I feel as if someone pressing me or pushing me into my bed. I try to scream but I can not. It happens almost every time when I sleep alone whether its night or morning time or evening or afternoon. Please tell something to get out of it. Its getting difficult to handle now. I think a psychiatrist can help.
Pains, sprains, twisted feelings, numbness all over body more in right knee and below even after all kinds of medication since a year because of acupuncture treatment by Dr.
What is an alternative for Vasograin as a painkiller to be taken in Migraine? What is the dosages and side effects of such medicine, if any.
I faced headache problem before and after menses .I also problem of migraine. How to get relief that type of problem.
I have been suffering from migraine since 3years n not suffered from pain since a year but from a week I have been suffering from severe pain n my hair fall has been increasing. Is hairfall a symptom for migraine n can you help me some siet regarding this. Thanking you sir/ madam.
Hi sir. My mother is 40 yrs old. She cant speak last two years. He tried to speak but no sound come. she cant pronunciation. We check all test. But no one find which is the problem. She cant understand what we speak. She only write which she explain us. We also reply her by writing. Some times she understand what we wrote. Sometimes not. Can you help me?
Respected sir/mam, I m 22 years old boy. I have shaky fingers problem from childhood most left hand. Same problem even had my my brother. Shaky even worst when someone seeing task, interview, exam or typing. I getting lot of fear for future. Please help me.
1 month back I got some swelling in my eyelid and had taken eye drops and medicines of anti bacteria consulting doctor. It was got normal after 5 days, but now from past a week that eye was blinking (not visible to others) blinking I can feel. Is any problem of nerves its disturbing me soo from inside (fear of nerve weakness) Only my left eye is like this, right eye is food. My vision from both eyes also good, even from individual the vision is clear for me. Suggest me what to do.
Hai sir, I am a b.tech student I facing shaking suddenly me take objects in my hands what is the reason for this and provide solution for this.Please tell.
When particular nerve cells in the brain don't function properly, it leads to epilepsy, which is a common brain disorder. There are several variants of epilepsy, and the one that you are suffering from would play a major role in the type of seizure you are likely to have. Here are the two most common type of seizures:
Common types of Seizures
- Generalized seizures: This type of seizures take place when nerve cells on both sides of the brain start misfiring. They may lead to black out, fall or muscle spasms.
- Focal seizures: It starts in a particular area of the brain, and the names of the seizure are based on the affected area of the brain. They may lead to both emotional and physical effects which may affect the way a person feels or sees or hear things that have no real presence. In particular cases, the symptoms of focal seizures are regarded of some other kinds of mental or nervous disorder.
Seizures are not considered an either-or thing since some people tend to have a particular type of seizure which gradually alters its course. It is not always easy to classify certain types of seizures which are called unknown-onset seizures and may lead to both physical and sensory symptoms. Both focal and generalized seizures can be categorized into various groups. The most common are listed below:
Subcategories of focal and generalized seizures
- Simple focal seizures: It may change how the senses read the surroundings of a person. It can make a familiar taste or smell appear strange. Some people feel dizzy or visualize flashes of light or make the affected individual feel nauseated or sweaty.
- Complex focal seizures: It normally happens when a part of the brain which controls emotion and memory gets affected. The affected person may feel awake even when he has lost consciousness. It can take several minutes for a person to come out of the problem.
Secondary generalized seizures: It starts when a part of the brain spreads to the nerve cells. They may lead to a few physical symptoms including muscle slackness and convulsions.
On the other hand, there are six variants of generalized seizures:
- Clinic seizure: The muscles tend to have spasms which make a face, neck, and arms jerk rhythmically. It can last for minutes together.
- Tonic-clonic seizure: These are the most notable type of seizures and leads to stiffening of the body, jerking and shaking along with the loss of consciousness. It can last between 1 to 3 minutes, and in case they go for a longer span, it is important to seek immediate medical attention. It may lead to breathing issues and may cause the person to bite his tongue or cheek.
- Tonic seizures: When the muscled in the legs or arms or trunk tense up for more than 20 seconds, it is called a tonic seizure. If the affected person is in standing position, he or she may end up falling.
Other types of generalized seizure include atonic seizure, absence seizure and myoclonic seizure which are commonly seen in people who have epilepsy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.