Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milind More
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Milind MoreYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir / Madam, My Name is Ronak Patel I have fair skin but there is dark circle under my eyes. Please suggest me what is the reason behind that and what I have to do for cure it?
My friend suggest me to use me glow fairness cream to have fairer skin is this true that me glow makes skin fairer than before On of my friend said that emani fair and handsome also makes skin fairer Which one makes skin fairer please suggest me because I want to have fairer skin I am very dark plc suggest any one of this cream.
We all fear the changes that old age brings with it, especially in terms of how it changes our appearance. Skin starts to lose its elasticity, dark spots appear on the cheeks and forehead, circles under the eyes grow darker and what not. The battle against ageing is something all of us (especially women) have to prepare for, and the good news is that there are definitely things, which we can add to our armor. Started early on in life, there are skin care measures which can help you combat ageing skin later in life. They will prolong the onset of ageing and also reduce severity of the symptoms. Read on to know more.
- Moisturizer: The skin needs hydration and better hydration yields younger looking skin that is radiant, supple and glowing. Whatever product you use, ensure it has collagen, which can improve the skin tone and elasticity. Vitamin C and K are also essential. From plain petroleum jelly to olive oil to Moroccan oil, pick a moisturizer that works for you. The intention is to give your skin the required amount of hydration it requires to keep it looking young.
- Sun protection: 90% of skin problems arise out of exposure to sun. Be it blemishes, dark spots, tanning marks or even melanoma (cancer), the culprit is the sun. It is a myth that a sunscreen is to be used only when you are out in the beach or on a hike. Use a sunscreen with sun protection factor (abbreviated as SPF on the product) every single day to avoid damage from the sun. Continued use for a couple of months will make you realize its benefits.
- Exfoliation: Regular removal of dead skin cells can help keep the skin healthy and glowing. This removes the blemishes and also improves absorption of moisturizers and sunscreens, improving their efficacy.
- Cleansing: The skin is the most exposed part of the body, and needless to say, accumulates a lot of dust and toxins from the environment, how much ever you try. Washing the skin off with water is the best way to keep it clean. Make sure you wash your face at least 3 to 4 times a day. Using a cleanser like Cetaphil will help in deep cleaning.
- Face masks: Whether brought from a shelf or made at home using combinations like cucumber/curd, glycerin/rose water, papaya, or lime/honey, frequently pamper your skin with these masks. The results will leave you astonished.
- Cleaning makeup brushes regularly: While this is hardly noticed, using the same applicators and brushes can carry germs from one day to another, and so they are best cleaned regularly.
Take care of your skin from early years, it will show later!! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.