Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milind MoreYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male or boy I control eating oily and spicy food and junk food too I can't control eating it I feel eating it bcoz of tht I guess my skin has become oily and dark and sweaty too And I eat non veg, oily and spicy food and junk food I can't control it bcoz please tell me how to control and stop eating oily and spice food and non-veg food and junk food how to stop eating them and control eating them and please tel me wat should I eat what food should I eat to keep myself healthy and my skin healthy and glowing and clear please tel me please help me plz.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
On my face there are to much pimples. Due to this there are too much dark spot. Now I am using paste of juice of neem , honey , turmeric , gram flour. Is it good? How many days it take to overcome pimples?
I am 20. My face looks ugly due to black spots. I gone through many facewash and also natural it doesn't works. What should. I do now.
I have it sensitive and oily skin with pimples and a lot of blackheads. How can I make my face smooth and fair?
Hi, I am 24 years male. Can you tell me about how to skin whitening and best skin creams? Please help me.
How to become fair. I want to become as I have wheatish skin. Please wat should I do daily to get fair skin. Is amla syrup is gud to drink? Kindly suggest.
I am 23years old male and I am a student. I am having blackness under eyes since my childhood. I tried many medicines but nothing worked. I have a laptop but I decreased its use very much. But nothing worked. Please give a good remedy for my problem.
I have black spots in face my work is in travelling. I am loosing glow of my face. Please suggest me.
Sir/mam can I use cocoa butter after 1 mm dermarolling ,please suggest me my skin was tanned in summer, looking dark circles was there in cheeks and forehead. If it was not good suggests me what was the good for dermarollong.
I met with an accident tommorrow my left side of face was injured and my eye is red why this happened?
My skin looks older, wrinkled, reflective and dark especially back and shoulder skin please help me.
I have a bad mark in my forehead. Which not recover in 8 years so which medicine can fully recover this mark.
I am 23years old men, suffering from vitiligo on my lips in form of some white patches, is there any medicine to cure that or to take any diet follow, please suggest some treatment to cure.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 6 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Acne is a common skin disease, which happens when the hair follicles becomes full with dead skin cells and oil secreted from the skin. Acne is mainly characterized by vast areas of blackheads and pimples. The appearance of a person suffering from acne has often led to anxiety, and in extreme cases has caused depression as well.
Causes of Acne:
- Genetics is thought to be one of the main reasons for hair fall due to acne. This is supported both by twin studies and studies that have shown higher rates of acne among first degree relatives. Acne susceptibility is polygenic as the disease does not follow the Mendelian inheritance pattern.
- Another reason for acne is related to hormonal activities, such as those during menstrual cycle and puberty. During puberty, sex hormones called androgens increase, which causes the follicular glands to grow larger than normal. Many hormones like testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate and growth hormone have been shown to have links with acne.
- Many bacteria like the anaerobic bacterium are suspected to be a reason behind acne. Infection caused by the parasite Demodex is also responsible for causing acne.
Role of Diet in Acne:
Different studies have been done to establish a relationship between diet and acne, but there is no evidence to prove so. Some tests have shown different degrees of acne intensity due to high glycemic diets. Another unproved study shows consuming dairy milk is linked to higher incidences and intensity of acne. One recent experiment has shown a relationship between acne and obesity, however, no relationship is found between acne and insulin metabolism. Vitamin B12 may cause skin problems similar to acne.
Cigarette smoking and acne has been a ground for high debate among biologists. Some medical records have shown that cigarette smoking increases the severity of acne. Some studies have also shown that stress or other psychological causes worsens acne. Acne severity is linked to high stress levels.
- Scars are a common symptom of acne. Acne scars are caused due to inflammation in the skin dermal layer. The scar is made by an abnormal form of healing after the inflammation. These scars are classified on the basis of whether excess collagen or collagen loss is caused by the abnormal inflammation.
- Nodular acne lesions cause pigmentations. This often leaves a red, inflamed mark even after the lesion has been cured.
- A diet low on glycemic index is recommended for treating acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide is the first step in treating mild to moderate acne. This is because of its high effectiveness and mild side effects. The peroxide causes drying of the skin as a side effect.
- Antibiotics are very much used for treating acne. Oral antibiotics are highly recommended. This is because of their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Azelaic acid when applied at 20% concentration is effective for treating mild to moderate acne.
- Natural treatment methods include applying tea tree oil or bee venom to reduce the amount of lesions in acne.