Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Dear Doctors. Good evening. Sir I am 34, male. My question is about heart rate. Normal healthy heart rate should be 70-72. What if the heart rate falls to 67 or 68 like that. Is that any functional problem ot heart or its normal please advise.
What us the reason to suffering from fever. Headache, and how one can get release from those deaseas.
I am from india and work in uk shift so my dinner is around half past 11 in the night. Believe that is the reason for me to gain more weight. Could you please suggest a way to reduce weight. I can't eat before 9/10 as i am getting hungry when I reach home around 1.
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding refers to abnormal vaginal bleeding caused due to an imbalance in hormone levels and hormone signals. The affirmation of such a disorder is attained following the method of elimination. Ruling out factors leading to vaginal bleeding helps confirm the condition of Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding. A proficient medical practitioner or a gynecologist so to say, will check if the bleeding is caused during pregnancy or due to a miscarriage, if there is a bacterial infection in the vagina or uterus and if bleeding is the result of a disease like cancer or a disorder like development of fibroids. When all these doubts are answered in negative, you know you are suffering from anovulatory bleeding; another name for the condition in concern. Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding is also starkly set against incongruities resulting from systemic disorders, inflammation of the skin of your cervix and frequent consumption of oral contraceptives.
What triggers Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding:
Doctors say that Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding could possibly be the effect of your ovaries not releasing an egg. The frenzied interaction of hormone signals might make you bleed very heavily during menstruation. Menstrual blood is likely to contain clots. Also, menstruation in this case could either be premature or delayed.
Clinical ways to examine the presence of this disorder in a woman
- An ultrasound may be used to detect problems in the pelvic region or in the uterus.
- Hysteroscopy gives a detailed and clearer view of the uterus.
- Hormone tests such as thyroid function tests are also useful.
- Some doctors even make use of Pap smear for diagnosis.
- A pregnancy test can identify signs.
- Biopsy is used to check for cancer or precancerous cells.
Commonly observed symptoms:
Some of the symptoms of Dysfunctional Uterine Disorder are the same as that resulting from hormonal issues;
- Hirsutism or excess hair growth on the face, chest and limbs.
- A kind of tenderness felt in and around the vagina.
- Sudden outburst and mood swings.
Other symptoms characteristic of an ovulatory bleeding are:
- Bleeding or spotting from vagina between two consecutive periods.
- Prolonged and disabling periods: Menstruation for some might last for more than eight to ten days.
- The duration between periods keeps altering every month.
- Heavy blood flow during periods and passage of clots could be worrisome.
Dysfunctional Uterine Bladder needs careful medical assistance and prompt treatment. Delaying the process can make you anemic and severely prone to endometrial cancer.