Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Milind KokateYour feedback matters!
Hai sir I am male my age is 26 I do masturbate weekly twice but now I got engaged when I talk with my wood bee my spayram will come outside if I do sex I can't perform more then 5to 10 ten please help what I have to do.
Hi i am 25 year old my penis just 2 inch normal apter sex 3 inch Please tel me any medicine grow may penis.
I am 24 age and female I have pcod problem since 6 years. Now doctor said to me it's in cronical stage what should I do?
IS using condom to cover the penis whie intercourse is helpful? If is it so then in my case my husband fingered me without washing his hands. So is there a chance of being pregnant?
Hi my uric acid level is 9.4. I am having swelling n pain in my toe and foot. Doctor prescribed me Zyloric, Defza 6, nucoxia tablets. But still its not cured from 15 days. My age is 27.
My weight is been low for months, I m working in daily night shift routine in weekdays. I used to masturbate often. Is thats the reasons of my weight loss? Does masturbation have bad side effects? Please let me know.
Hai Im a smoker from past 8 years. But nowadays from 4 month I feel like vomiting. Wen I smoke up. please tell me whats d matter wit me.
Hiii sir My age 32 unmarried, my foreskin is very tight and uncomfortable in sex, suggest what I will do for my problem.
If there is problem in ovary section and I go for a sonography then is there any chance that doctor will be known of I am virgin or not.
Hello respected sir or madam I am suffering form fever. What can I do in this time and paining the head.
I have headache for over one month. I complaint to a doctor. He give me tablets and injection. But my arm is continues. This time what should l do.
Mam, I am daily 2-4 times hand job masturbation by condom Can it any effects for my body and what is this effect?
I currently weigh 103 kg and go for 30 mins brisk Walking daily. I need a vegetarian diet plan to shed the extra kilos as I am also an epilepsy patient.
I am suffering from latrine problem. In morning it take 30 min. In washroom sometimes I have to go 2 times what should I do please help.
I am unmarried fem suffering from pcod and thyroid. I am facing unwanted hair growth on my body due to which. I am taking Spirob100 mg and metformin I want to knw how long I can take it so that der s no excess hair on my body.
I am suffering from epilepsy for th past 10 years taking eptoin 200 mg BD, topaz 25 mg BD and clonazepam 2-4 mg SOS in case of a seizure. I do get seizures inspite of these meds. Besides all of this I am suffering from insomnia hypersomnia circadian rhythm disorder borderline GAD mild delusional psychosis MDD and ADHD. The only medicines that I am taking for all of these psychological problems is quetiapine 200 mg at bedtime which does not cause any sleep. Insomnia is a very very big problem for me. I stay awake for 24-30-40-50 hrs without getting any sleep. Alprax calmpose quitipite phenergan trazodone meloset zolfresh tramacip lopez none of these meds work in prescribed doses. I have to take 3-4 pills to dose off. The only sleeping medicine that works is Mirnite (mirtazapine) 30 mg. I don't take it cause it causes drastic weight gain. My family doc has told me to consult a good neuropsychiatric. I reside in dwarka new delhi Please suggest a gppd one nearby if its possible. Thank you Nalin.
Sir I am facing the problem of premature ejaculation from 2-3 yrs. I have no problem of diabetes aur other is this problem is curable.
Peyronie's disease is a male genital problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunctions, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
1. Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
2. Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
1. Pain on Erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
2. Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
3. Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
1. Wait & Watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
2. Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
3. Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high.