Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milena Bhamare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milena BhamareYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years female suffering with polycystic ovarian syndrome. What are the symptoms of pcod? Is there any permanent cure for pcod? What dietary plan should pcod patients follow?
Hypersensitivity: What to Do About Too Much Penis Sensation?
When it comes to penis sensation, most men would be quite happy to have more of it. That's why there are so many products on the market that claim to help build a man's penis sensitivity or provide new ways for him to get that "first time feeling" kind of rush. Many men will even change their penis care regimen to include far-fetched ideas that might increase sensation, even the slightest bit.
However, there are some men on the other side of the spectrum that deal with far too much sensation. Hypersensitivity can occur for a variety of reasons, and it can lead to all sorts of unhappy outcomes, including premature ejaculation, deflating erections and more. Here's what men need to know when they are dealing with too much penis sensation.
Too much of a good thing?
Though at first blush it might seem like hypersensitivity would be a good thing, for those who deal with it on a regular basis, it can truly be a hindrance to their enjoyment. But what causes hypersensitivity?
1) Infections. Men who have suffered from a variety of infections might find that their nerve endings are much more sensitive in the aftermath. This might include something as simple as a yeast infection, a urinary tract infection, or more serious infections, such as a tough case of balanitis.
2) Problems with the foreskin. A man who has trouble retracting his foreskin might face serious hypersensitivity, thanks to the fact that the foreskin is usually covering the glans. When it is retracted, the very soft skin at the tip of the penis can be so sensitive that even the slightest touch can hurt - and for some, it might be pleasurable, but far too intense to allow them to hold back their ejaculation during sexual activity.
3) Healing from trauma. Trauma on or around the penis can be a tricky thing, as sometimes it leads to a lack of penis sensation - but it can just as easily lead to sending those nerve endings into overdrive, making the equipment far more sensitive than it was before. This sensitivity might go away as the healing continues, but for some, the penis sensation ramps up enough that they can no longer enjoy the same sexual things they enjoyed before the trauma occurred.
4) Prostate issues. Sometimes an enlarged or irritated prostate can make the penis much more sensitive to touch. This penis sensation might come and go, depending upon a man's prostate health. For some, the sensation increase becomes permanent.
Those who suffer from increased penis sensation might deal with problems that go far beyond premature ejaculation. For some, a simple touch of a partner is too much, and the grip they use for masturbation can become unbearable. For others, the hypersensitivity is so bad that even the touch of soft underwear - or, amazingly, the slight breeze of air - can be enough to lead to pain. In that case, speaking with a doctor is essential, as there might be medications or crèmes that could limit the sensitivity of the penis enough to allow a man to have a normal life.
It's never a good idea to attempt to reduce penis sensation without a doctor's help; this is because it's entirely possible a man could go too far with home remedies and wind up creating significant nerve damage that doesn't allow him to feel even "typical" sensation anymore.
A man dealing with hypersensitivity must still engage in a good penis care regimen to keep the skin as healthy as possible. This can be achieved through the use of a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He should choose a crème that contains vitamin E and Shea butter, both of which are soothing and gentle to the skin and can help keep it supple and healthy.
Mam meri mangter ko 10 week ka baby hi koi option hi kya ki medicine se WO alag hosake shadi ko abhi 4 saal hai.
Homeopathy, being an alternative form of medicine, is often misunderstood when compared to allopathic treatments. In fact, there are many myths and rumours about the working of this field of medicine. This has become a primary reason as to why many people think twice before trying out homeopathy. However, of late, more and more people are breaking the shackles of these myths and rumours and opting for this natural and alternative form of medicine. Here are certain myths and facts which disclose the truth about them.
- It is often said that homeopathy first aggravates the symptoms and then reduces it. Most people shy away from this prospect and decide otherwise. The fact is, sometimes the condition worsens naturally due to the serious stage at which it is in. This is, however, not caused by side effects of taking any homeopathic pills. Thus, this line of treatment does not aggravate the symptoms. This is a myth and should be looked beyond.
- A set of people believe that homeopathy, being natural, has the ability to cure any disease whatsoever. But it has to be kept in mind that homeopathy is, after all, a natural science of medicine. Just as allopathic cure sometimes fails to produce the desired results, homeopathy too fails at times in delivering. But this is no reason to not opt for such a treatment. Every field of medicine has its own sets of limitations.
- At times, homeopathic doctors are not given the same respect that is given to those who practice allopathic treatment and deal in general medical sciences. Here, it needs to be discussed that homeopathy is an alternate form of medicine, which is practiced by those who have a proper degree in medicine, even in general medicine. In fact, many conventional doctors have thought it beneficial to switch streams of practice and have left allopathy for homeopathic treatments.
- Homeopathy is believed to provide relief only from pains, allergies and maybe skin troubles. But it is not so. Recent developments and studies have shown that homeopathy, if administered effectively, can also bring about pathological changes in the individual.
- People think that homeopathy takes time to show its results. But this is not true. In fact, at times while treating fever, cold and allergies, it shows rapid results. It is only when the disease is chronic that it takes time to heal.
These are some of the popular myths about homeopathy and it is needed that these myths are busted so that more and more people believe in the power of homeopathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I want to know the type of diet I can take during pregnancy to avoid extra wait gain and to come back in shape after delivery soon. Right now I am 63, ht 5'5" age 30, second pregnancy with hypothyroidism for last 7 years on 100 mg thyronorm.
Generally it is considered as a ‘herbal medicine’ or folk medicine or belief system or traditional medicine or Alternative system or native medicine.
The notion that ayurveda prescribes only medicines of herbal origin is totally baseless though it is true that Herbs are major source of vast majority of medicines. Ayurveda prescribes mineral products like gold, silver,
Diamond, copper, iron, sulphur, alum, mica, zinc, lead, tin and so on after thorough purification, trituration And turning them to bhasmas which have not been proved yet as harmful. Apart from these minerals, many
Animal products like ghee, butter, animals urine, horns and skin, flesh –mutton, coral, pearl, conch etc. Are Also used as medicines wherever necessary. Therefore it is not merely herbal medicine.