Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Milan SalotYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I have made a tattoo one month back on my hand which is below little finger But on that particular area infection occurred. please suggest me what needs to be done. please help me for that
Hello Doctor - I very recently did ECG, Ultrasound in Abdomen, Chest X-Ray, CBC and LFT. In ultra sound it is identified I have stone in my right ureter junction causing mild hydroureteronephrosis and I am able to pass urine without any issue but sometimes I get pain in my bladder in chest X-ray it was also identified I have bronchitis in my lungs. Also I did CBC twice in last two weeks and my ESR had increased from 13 - 22 mm/hour and I feel burning sensation all over my body. My physician says it is because of bronchitis and hydroureteronephrosis. I am having burning sensation since last two weeks and because of this I got few black marks in my palms, feet sole and couple of other places. Request if you could advise what is causing this issue? I am 29 years old, Male.
I am a pure vegetarian, and blood is coming in my stool for 2-3 days continuously. And it is at least 10-12drop. There is no difficulty in passing the stool. It has also occurred to me 3-4 month before but it was 1-2 drops at that time and it occurred me for 4-5 days with 1-2 days gap between. It was suddenly alright. But now from 2-3 days it is continuous. And in excess. Is it a sign of having piles or just a sign of having it in future. Pls sir/mam tell me what do do in this situation. What diet should I take and medications along with it.
My age 28 I'm a female I have combination skin im getting more whiteheads these days how should I rid of these permanently pls help me.
When selecting a sunscreen, make sure the label says:
- Broad spectrum: the words 'broad spectrum' means that the sunscreen can protect your skin from both types of harmful UV rays - the uva rays and the UVB rays.
- Spf 30 or higher: the aadmerican academy of dermatology recommends that you select a sunscreen with an SPF rating of 30 or higher.
- Water resistant: dermatologists also recommend that you look for the words 'water resistant.' this tells you that the sunscreen will stay on the wet or sweaty skin for a while before you need to reapply. Water resistance lasts either 40 or 80 minutes. Not all sunscreens offer water resistance.
Following a proper skin care regime ensures a flawless skin. You cannot enjoy a beautiful, supple, flawless skin without taking good care of it or putting much effort into it. Giving energy and time into taking good care of your skin will result into soft and alluring skin. However, sometimes despite a proper skin care regime, your skin looks dull and unhealthy. This is due to the habits you have incorporated that ruin your skin as a consequence and make it look drab.
Mentioned below are 5 habits, which are terrible for your skin and should be stopped at once:
- Washing your face with harsh cleansers: Most people who are prone to oily skin resulting in acne and pimples, resort towards cleansers and exfoliators to dry their skin out. While this seems like a great idea in theory, the cleaners end up removing the beneficial oils produced by the skin and destroy the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Using products stored in jars: Skin experts and dermatologists believe that tube packaged products are much better than products stored in a jar. This is because most skin care products contain antioxidants, which break down when repeatedly exposed to air and sun, thus making your products less effective with every use.
- Skimping on sleep: Apart from benefitting your mood, energy levels and metabolism, sleep also rewards you with a beautiful skin. It keeps dark circles away and makes your skin glow. Lack of sleep causes stress and generates free radicals in our skin, thus harming it.
- Using cotton pillowcases instead of satin ones: Your collagen breaks down due to persistent pressure of your face into your pillow, which is traumatic to your skin. Avoid too much friction by opting for satin pillows instead of cotton ones. Moreover, if you are prone to acne, wash your pillows every week to remove the buildup of residue that accumulates on your sheets.
- Talking too much on the phone: Studies show that bacteria gathers on the surface of your phone, which is why you must clean it every time you talk over the phone or talk to them on speaker. Phone applies pressure on your face, which traps the oil and causes zits.