Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milan PareekYour feedback matters!
Unexplained prolonged menses bleeding, its 5 days now, normally 3 days, pls advise stoppage medication and exercise.
My parents took me to a homeopathy doctor to know why I am gaining weight gradually. Through scan reports we came know I have thyroid initial stage (started at the age 12 then treated got cured completely) and PCOS. I am gaining weight even if I am on my diet. What is Pcos? What are the causes? Is that dangerous? What I have to do to loose weight?
Is there any possibility of pregnancy, if the couple did intercourse on the 22 day of the periods n also they took the I pill with in 3 hour. please help her next cycle is after 8 days.
Age 27 Weight 40 Cyst in left adnexa Both fallopian tubes are blocked Left fimbrial blockage Right corneal blockage Suffering from infertility Tell me ayurvedic aur homeopathic solution without any surgical process.
The benefits of honey go beyond its great taste. A great natural source of carbohydrates which provide strength and energy to our bodies, honey is known for its effectiveness in instantly boosting the performance, endurance and reduce muscle fatigue of athletes. Its natural sugars play an important role in preventing fatigue during exercise. The glucose in honey is absorbed by the body quickly and gives an immediate energy boost, while the fructose is absorbed more slowly providing sustained energy. It is known that honey has also been found to keep levels of blood sugar fairly constant compared to other types of sugar. So, to experience these health benefits of honey, here are a few tips for you:
1. Next time before you go for a workout, take a spoon of honey to enable you to go for the extra mile.
2. If you are feeling low and lethargic in the morning, instead of reaching out for a can of carbonated energy drink, try honey. Spread it on hot toast or replace the sugar in your tea with it for a refreshing surge of energy.
Health benefits of honey image3. If your kids are finding hard to cope with the physical strain from the buzzing activities at school, prepare them a honey drink, some sandwiches with honey, butter and ham to make sure they have enough energy to sustain through the day. And for optimal sleep and recovery cycle at night, give your child a spoonful of honey before sleep on a daily basis.
Immunity system builder
Amongst the many health benefits of honey, what is most impressive to me is that honey can be a powerful immune system booster. It's antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties can help improve digestive system and help you stay healthy and fight disease. Start every brand new day with this cleansing tonic if you want to see this health benefit of honey: before breakfast, mix a spoonful of honey and lemon juice from half a lemon into a cup of warm water and drink it.
Honey is anti-cancer!
Can honey help fight cancer? what many people don't think enough of or have overlooked is - honey possesses carcinogen-preventing and anti-tumour properties! there are now more and more studies pointing to the potential role of honey in the prevention and the progression of tumor and cancer. More in: can honey fight cancer? and honey is anti-cancer
I am 29 years old I want to know is there any fear doing sex during pre stage of pregnancy. Please suggest me about this?
Since around 5 years I lost my sexual intention almost completely. I am facing erectile dysfunction. Some times I do sex by condom but I do not feel comfortable. I am married. I want to do sex with my wife without condom. Also my wife does not like condoms. We are not planning any kids for next 2 yrs. Please let me know what is the best way to do sex without condom withoutany side effect and without having kids?
Hi my periods r irregular n m unable to conceive would you please suggest me some tablets for conceiving or getting my periods regular.
Can touching pre cum to outer vagina lead to pregnancy? It is just for 1 or 2 seconds and it is on the outer vagina so please help me.
I am suffering from PCOD problem, I tried all the way even patanjali medicines also but there is no improvement in my problem, my periods running continuously till 3 months, I need to take medicines every time to stop, my weight is 77 kg, I am trying to loose from last 1 years but didn't get any result, because of this problem I am not able conceive its being 5 years of my marriage ,please give some solution for my problem.
Hi I had unprotected sex on 25th march night and 26th morning n then took ipill on 26th noon itself. But now I got periods on 9th april n then on 2nd day it s not happening or very light like 4th day of period. So am I pregnant or it could be just side effect of pill? And I had my last period on 13th march. Now it s third day of period and it s still not happening. What should I do?
My wife 51years old is having multiple ovarian cysts about 30mm sizes, since 15years without pain. What should be done?
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord, a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine, which further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can, thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out to be fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:
- Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day: Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
- Do not slouch but sit straight: Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
- Stretch your spine in three directions: This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
- The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain: In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.