Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Milan PareekYour feedback matters!
My wife pregnant and 12 weeks completed, we are consulting doctor regularly. Suggested for NT scan and forgot to ask when should I do. Normally when should we take NT Scan.
My cousin sister is 8 weeks 2 days pregnant. In a vaginal ultrasound there is no cardiac activity. One week before a vaginal ultrasound has done growth was good, cardiac activity was recorded. But now as I mentioned above after a week in a vaginal ultrasound there no cardiac activity and size is same as last week doctor said.
I had sex with 2 girl without protection yesterday I had sex with my wife i am very scared can I diagnose with hiv or hiv western bolt what is that western bolt? How hiv occur how its effect on body? Shall I now sex with my wife in future?
1) rocking immune system: regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) lowers blood pressure: one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) great exercise: sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
4) lowers heart attack risk: great sex life is good for your heart. It not just raises your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
5) reduces pain: getting an orgasm can block pain. Vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
6) improves sleep: people usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
7) relieves stress: sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system. Sex and intimacy relieve you of stress and boost your self-esteem and happiness too.
8) reduces risk of prostate cancer: a study, published in the journal of the american medical association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) helps women's bladder control: incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them.
My wife's cicle period is sometime 28 days and another tme is 32 days .We always engaged sex upto 24thday with condoms and there after ie 25th day to next starting date of a period , we egaged sex without any precoution.Previous month's period was ended in 28th day and started this period on 14.1.15. This day is 32th day of period and no mensus happend my wife till the time. Wife is affraid , so please mention is there any chance of pregnancy ?.We have using this method for the last 4 year and no problems were occured upto previos month. My age is 45 and wife's 38 .
I masturbated on my girl breast some sperms went near her pubic hair as she is virgin is their any chances of pregnancy.
How a girl can be pregnant after sperm will go inside or outside also can you explain it in details?
Hy I lickss my girl friends vagina onve a week for 10 to 15 is iss licking un healthy for us? Nd I eat that vaginal fluid that come from her vagina is that thing unhealthy for me?
I'm 9 weeks pregnant and lost all my symptoms. I'm worried about missed miscarriage. I already had one 5 years back. So I'm so worried. There is no scan till two weeks so please advice me.
She had sex first time. But after four days she has pain at her backbone. please tell us about that. What should we do?
Hi I'm had a sex with my bf before 2 weeks ago nd we had a protect sex. The periods are not coming I thnk its my 33 day today. Before month wen have sex periods are came twice in one month distance 15 days. It happd to me b'coz of fasting. My menstrual cycle days are 26. So now I didn't getting periods why its happening to me so please solve my prblm doctor.
Hello sir, I am pregnant so to avoid pregnancy I used mifepristone and misoprostol tablets. After using dis I got bleeding and lemon size clotting outside, so I thought that abortion gets completed but now when I tested then I got positive and again I am pregnant. So why did happened again nd again how to control dis can you please explain?
I am 25 yrs old. We are trying to have baby from feb 2015 and then in july doctor recommended to have ovaa shield. Now I missed my period and in home preg test it gave positive result. But iam getting back pain, stomach pain, leg pain. So when I consulted gyneac she gave Iron and susten 200 capsules daily 2 tab. But I want to know whether there will be any side effects with susten 200. I have studied in online that if it boy he will get hypospadias and if it is girl she get hirsutism. Is that true and will that have any problem to my baby. Should I continue that tablet.
Douching is a process wherein the vagina is washed with water or other fluid based substances. Douches are available in your local pharmacy or drug stores. They usually contain water, baking soda, iodine or vinegar.
Is it required?
Doctors have generally recommended against this practice. The primary reason for this is that it creates bacterial imbalance in the vagina. For clearer understanding, there are both types of bacteria; harmful and good, present in the vagina in a certain balance.
Douching can upset this balance. It causes the harmful bacteria to thrive and multiply and impairs the functioning of the good bacteria.
Due to this imbalance, one may become prone to various infections in the vagina, yeast infections being the most common of them all. The harmful bacteria may also spread to the reproductive tract and cause infections.
Studies conducted to prove the efficacy of douching have shown that neither do they clean the vagina nor do they prevent infections. To give a detailed idea of what douching can do to the vagina, here are its disadvantages:
Pelvic inflammatory diseases: Douching increases the risks of PID’s. This disease causes infection in the ovaries and the uterus.
Vaginal infections: As douching upsets the balance of bacteria in the vagina, it also creates conditions that allows harmful bacteria to develop
Complications in your pregnancy: Douching has been proven to decrease the chance of getting pregnant. It is known to increase the chance of an ectopic pregnancy, wherein the embryo is not implanted inside the uterus.
Cancer of the cervix: Douching has also been linked to an increased risk of cervical cancer.
If you think that douching can get rid an infection, then you need to reconsider. Consult a doctor so that you get proper treatment. Do not resort to douching as the risks outweigh the minimal benefits it offers.