Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milan PareekYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 20 years of age. Never had any problems with her periods before. Suddenly for last two months not getting her periods. Rest all are ok. I mean otherwise she s perfectly ok.
I am 26 years unmarried girl .i m suffering from white water discharge during periods nd after periods. I feel tired soon nd also weak. Is it normal?
I was feeling very tired and sick after my pregnancy, I am also not enjoying my sex life. I want to enjoy my life with my son and my husband also. I also want to get slim. This is really very important to me. please help me and tell me what should I do. Thank you so much.
I have pcod and hypothyroidism. Thyroid is in normal level. I hv too much of weight gain hair fall. I have muscle pain too much. I'm planning for pregnancy. I'm planing to do get laparoscopic for my ovary cyst.
i am 19 yrs old girl. off late i have diagonised with hyperthyroidism & am taking .25 mg of thyronorm medicine. I am also having problems with my periods. I had not got my periods for 1 yr. then i went to my gynac and I was on treatment for a long time. Finally I put on weight. Now I am 56 kgs and i get my periods only if take the tablets. Still it is not regularised. I was 42 kgs. earlier. And I my stomach bloats up after i eat. little gas problem alos The gastroenterologist was of no help in my gas problem. So now i am on my own trying stint like not eating any food that causes too much of gas, drinking water with ajwain in it etc. etc. which really helps to a certain extant. My main problem is i have to reduce my weight I have to look thin as before. My stomach, hips & arms are fat. I enrolled for a the weight reduction programme which was of no use. What should I do. I am really depressed. None of my cloths fit me. please help.
M having irregular periods from last 3-4 years I had taken krimson 35 for 2 years n after that I stopped taking medication. I have facing acne problem as well as hairutism. Wht CN I do to regulate my cycles.
I am 39 week pregnant. In my color doppler Dr. told that baby has two cord around the neck. Than in 38 week Dr. said one loose cord around the neck. My Dr. told me to go for c section. Can not I deliver normally?
I am 18 years old and had sex first time in november 2014. I had regular periods after that. But this month I am not getting my period. Blood test (beta hcg) was 0.100 miu/ml. I am constantly worried about being pregnant. I know this is silly but please help me out. I am not bloated like other six month pregnant ladies but slightly fat. Please tell me am I pregnant? why am I not getting my period? how can I get it asap?
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
My date is delayed by 5 days and no symptoms of pregnancy. But when we did an home pregnancy test one dark Line and other came with very light and white fluid is discharging. Am I pregnant? Or what might be reason. Please suggest.
How to prevent pregnancy? My girlfriend and I want to have sex. I want both of us to be safe. Also tell if there's any way to prevent pregnancy if we don't want to use condom?
Sir when we have gone through pap smear test we got report like mild moderate dysplasia what does it means.
I have taken my pregnancy test this morning. It gives me one faint line & one dark line. Could you doctors please suggest what result should be considered after this.
Doctor, I am 20 years old and before my mc date comes my breast starts paining 2 weeks before only and I can't bare it and hand also pains I have remove my bra at home please tell me why it is happening and please give me some solutions for that I get very tired bcoz of that pain I feel like to take rest all the day.
Pregnancy is a stage which needs to be cautiously enjoyed by all expectant mothers. The word ‘cautiously’ is used and stressed upon by medical practitioners because it is a period where two lives are at stake i.e the mother’s and the baby’s. Both their health and nutrition are of the utmost importance during this stage. In the third trimester, which includes the seventh, eighth and ninth month, when the delivery date is knocking on your doorstep, you should be more cautious than ever.
Some of the precautions to be taken during these months are listed below.
- By this time, the essential features of the baby, such as hands and legs are fully developed. In fact, the baby might just start moving and should be given some space. Thus, expectant women must be watchful of the weight they carry. At no cost must their spine be injured or hurt. This can be disastrous for both the mother and the baby.
- It is best to avoid stairs, if possible and certainly use the elevator for higher floors. In case you have to take the stairs, then holding the railings would give you the support you need. For physical exercises, you can go for a walk or just practice simple breathing exercises to keep you active.
- Extra sleep is required during this month; and that too on the left side. Sleeping on the right side should be avoided. This helps in smooth blood circulation.
- This month is crucial for the baby as it is nearing delivery. As an expectant mother you should be able to understand the signs your body gives you. It is best to avoid heavy weight lifting and too much of work. You should drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated all the time.
- Avoid dust, animal excretes and stale food is important as it might hinder the brain development of the unborn child.
- Overeating should be avoided.
- You must take a break from household chores.
- Exercises must be continued under supervision.
- Fish must be avoided as at times they contain mercury which is not good for the unborn baby.
- Travelling is a strict no-no during this month.
- You must decide on the process of the delivery—natural or cesarean section (c-section) beforehand.
- Going for regular check-ups is mandatory.
These are some of the precautions which must be taken during the last three months of your pregnancy. It would ensure the good health and well-being of your baby as well as your own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.