Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milan Pareek
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milan PareekYour feedback matters!
There are times when you are either too stressed or too pained to feel good about anything. Stress from hectic work schedule and daily life gets you and makes you prone to health issues or feeling depressed and lonely. The resultant extreme mood swings take over your life and you are no longer in control!
One very effective and interesting way to beat the stress is to switch on some Music!
Research has proven that soothing music such as classical instrumental pieces seem ‘melodious’ to us because of the calming wavelengths that they resonate at. These sound waves produce a sense of harmony and well-being in our minds. As we listen, these sound waves ease out our ‘stress’ and relax the nervous system. Stress is your worst enemy and the only way to live life is to enjoy every moment of it!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Pregnancy is a time in woman’s life where you need to start taking really good care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. If you follow the few simple guidelines below, you will give yourself the best chance of having a problem free pregnancy and a healthy baby. Healthy and fit baby is all what mother demands so here are the tips for a healthy pregnancy.
- See your doctor as soon as possible: As soon as you find out you're pregnant, get in touch with your Gynaecologist or family doctor to start with your antenatal care.
- Eat well: Aim to eat a healthy, balanced diet. Your meals should have plenty of fruits and vegetables daily along with carbohydrates, such as roti and rice, as the basis of your meals. Choose wholegrain carbohydrates rather than white, so you get more of fiber this way. Daily servings of protein, such as pulses, nuts (vegetarian source), eggs, fish or lean meat (non-vegetarian source) should be added. Have milk and dairy foods daily.
- Take supplements advised by your doctor: Growing baby requires vitamins and mineral supplements. There are standard guidelines for prescribing supplements like Folic Acid, Iron, and Calcium. They should be taken as per doctor’s advise.
- Be careful about food hygiene: Home cooked foods are advisable in pregnancy. For working women, it is advisable that they carry small packets of longer lasting homemade snacks like Laddoos, Chakli, Khakhara etc to be eaten during the day along with fruits like apple, grapes etc. General dictum is to avoid junk & street food.
- Exercise regularly: Good exercise choices for pregnancy include, walking, swimming, antenatal classes, yoga, pilates, etc. Exercise regimen should be discussed with your doctor first.
- Begin doing pelvic floor exercises: Your pelvic floor comprises a hammock of muscles at the base of your pelvis. These muscles support your urinary bladder, vagina, and rectum. In pregnancy, there is extra pressure upon them. Pregnancy hormones can also cause your pelvic floor to slacken. Your Gynaecologist will teach you exercises to take care of pelvic floor during pregnancy and delivery.
- Stop taking alcohol: Drinking alcohol is associated with many complications in pregnancy. It should be stopped
- Cut back on caffeine: Coffee, tea, cola and energy drinks are mild stimulants. Their use should be minimized
- Stop smoking: Smoking is deemed injurious to health at any point of time in your life.
- Get adequate rest: A pregnant lady requires a good night’s sleep of 8 hours as well as some resting period during the day. Try relaxation techniques, which are safe in pregnancy, such as yoga, stretching, deep breathing, visualization, massage, listening to good music, reading. Avoid too much use of social media.
What will happen if you follow these tips?
- Healthy weight gain of both mother and baby
- Happy mother
- Uneventful pregnancy duration
- Easy labor and delivery
- Happy and satisfied family
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!