Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milan PareekYour feedback matters!
Tell me mene apni wife ke sath 15 ko sex kiya or last month usko period 15 ko hue the or aaj abh 19 ho gayi usko period nahi hua to kya woh pregnant ho sakti hai Please reply on hindi language Or kabh kabh sex krne se ladki pregnant nahi hoti Kabh kabh condom ke bina sex kare to ladki pregnant nahi hogi.
My wife has saggy breasts. She is worried as she is only 24 (no child) and wants to know if this can be cured in anyway. Her height is 5ft and weight is 77 kg.
Hello, I am a 21 years old. My menstruation cycle is not regular and severe problem acidity what should I do?
Hi I got ma first period after delivering baby tht too for 13 months and m bleeding frm 1 month since bleeding has not yet stop and I did ultra sound scan Tsh test evrythn s Normal I am taking trapic 500 too But m really worried so much about ma bleeding.
Why my wife is not getting pregnant yet? My marriage was on December 2015. And we are trying from last three months. What's wrong in me or her? Whats is the exact way to make pregnant. Do I need to consultant any doctor personally? Or it takes time to get pregnant? Please share some ideas.
She is 20 years old, We had sex 4 days before her period and she got her period too, which lasted 4 days but usually she gets her period for 6-7 days. She felt some symptoms of pregnancy so she took a pregnancy check 16 days after we had sex, bt the result was negative. She was not pregnant. Again after 5 days, she took another pregnancy test to confirm whether she is pregnant or not, the test came positive. She is pregnant. Today, its 21 days after we had sex. What should I do? Is she pregnant? What medications should I choose. Reply Thankyou.
My 20 week fetus has been diagnosed with cdh and dextrocardia. His stomach is on the left and heart on the right. His lhr ratio is 0.91 please advise me what should I do now. I conceived this through ivf I know its tough decision so I m confused what to do. Some doc says they aren't sure and can't say till birth all depends on how pregnancy proceeds please advise me on what best to do.
Are you gluten intolerant?
Many people experience digestive and health problems caused by eating gluten or wheat. Gluten is a protein that is found in wheat, barley, and rye.
If you have any of the following symptoms it could be a sign that you have gluten intolerance
1. Digestive issues such as gas, bloating, diarrhoea and even constipation.
2. Fatigue, brain fog or feeling tired after eating a meal that contains gluten.
3. Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as hashimoto's thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma or multiple sclerosis.
4. Dizziness or feeling of being off balance.
5. Hormone imbalances such as pms, pcos or unexplained infertility.
6. Migraine headaches.
7. Diagnosis of chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
8. Inflammation, swelling or pain in your joints such as fingers, knees or hips.
9. Mood issues such as anxiety, depression, mood swings.
The best way to determine if you have an issue with gluten is to do an elimination diet and take it out of your diet for at least 2 to 3 weeks and then reintroduce it.
Disorders of intimate arousal include several aspects of arousal - physical such as genital lubrication, congestion and sensation, subjective such as interest, distress or interpersonal relationship difficulty. Problems of arousal vary among women and can be classified in the following ways:
- Primary: The woman has never experienced sufficient arousal, even when she has had sufficient desire and sexual stimulation.
- Secondary: The woman has been sufficiently aroused in the past, but currently experiences decreased arousal.
- Non-situational: The problem occurs in all sexual situations.
- Situational: The problem occurs only in some sexual situations.
Common factors for this problem include decrease of estrogens and androgens; diabetes; thyroid and prolactin abnormality, vaginal and urinary tract infections; surgery, radiation, and medication, smoking, alcoholism; chronic diseases and psychological factors such as depression and anxiety. Other factors are negative sexual attitudes, low self-esteem triggered by body image like small breast size, overweight and sexual and childhood abuse. Lack of communication can also affect sexual arousal like if a woman cannot tell her partner how she prefers to be stimulated.
- Partner’s sexual dysfunction is also a major cause, it includes erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Women with sexual arousal disorder are assessed by medical and detail sexual history and clinical examination, including vaginal and breast examinations. Also talking about distress, attitude to sex, and communication with partner etc.
- Testosterone, estrogens, Prolactin, TSH, Sugar, Hb, TC, DC any other test depending on physical examination.
- Treatment depends on the cause of the disorder, related to physical, psychological, and interpersonal factors. If abnormalities are found in blood tests they are treated by medicines.
- Estrogen therapy in the form of local creams or oral tablets or skin patch is used to improve vaginal lubrication and decrease vaginal dryness. Non medicated lubricants can also be used.
- Drugs like Sildenafil, Tadalafil etc increase genital blood flow. DHEA is claimed to improve sexual interest and genital sensation.
Hyperactive arousal Disorders
Some women experience persistent genital arousal called restless genital syndrome. There is increased genital blood flow in non-sexual situations causing distress. It may be related to depression and anxiety there may be physical causes like vascular, neurologic, pharmacologic, and hormonal. Its treatment involves relaxation exercises, topical anesthetics, avoiding use of medications or herbal and nutritional products. Medical treatment includes antidepressants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
1. Get whiter, healthier teeth
An apple won't replace your toothbrush, but biting and chewing an apple stimulates the production of saliva in your mouth, reducing tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
2. Curb all sorts of cancers
Scientists from the American Association for Cancer Research, among others, agree that the consumption of flavonol-rich apples could help reduce your risk of developing pancreatic cancer by up to 23 percent. Researchers at Cornell University have identified several compounds 'triterpenoids'in apple peel that have potent anti-growth activities against cancer cells in the liver, colon and breast. Their earlier research found that extracts from whole apples can reduce the number and size of mammary tumours in rats. Meanwhile, the National Cancer Institute in the U.S. has recommended a high fibre intake to reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
3.Decrease your risk of diabetes
Women who eat at least one apple a day are 28 percent less likely to develop type 2 diabetes than those who don't eat apples. Apples are loaded with soluble fibre, the key to blunting blood sugar swings.
The soluble fibre found in apple binds with fats in the intestine, which translates into lower cholesterol levels and a healthier you.
5.Control your weight
Many health problems are associated with being overweight, among them heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea. To manage your weight and improve your overall health, doctors recommend a diet rich in fibre. Foods high in fibre will fill you up without costing you too many calories.
I have cysts in my ovaries. Yesterday I have done follicular study scan in that report left ovary contain 18 cc right contain 20 cc ET in 9 mm. I am try to convince. It is possible to get pregnancy In this month. Last my periods time is 34 days.
On a pain scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the most severe, labour pain is one of the most severe pain forms. Most women would agree that life after childbirth feels like a second lease of life. Life takes a complete turn after childbirth, with the added responsibility of having to care for the newborn. In addition, the mother herself has a lot to recuperate from, including the stress of pregnancy and the pain that was endured during delivery. The uterus, which expands to accommodate the growing baby shrinks back to its size which causes severe pain.
While there are chemical medications to the rescue, homoeopathy also offers an effective remedy to manage this phase of life. As with all conditions, homoeopathy believes in treating the individual as a whole and not just provide symptomatic relief. Your homoeopath will ask you a number of questions to arrive at a diagnosis and base treatment on that, which is highly customised.
While the following four products are commonly used, it is always advised to not self-medicate in homoeopathy.
- Caulophyllum: Made of Blue Cohosh, this is commonly used during pregnancy and post labour. During labour, it is helpful if the labour is not progressing with the lack of cervical dilation and irregular contractions. Post labour, it is used if the patient has erratic, shooting, or wandering pains that are unbearable. These pains are also coupled with nausea and vomiting. The pain is, however, intermittent and sharp. The patient will be very hungry, chilly, thirsty, weak, exhausted. The woman will also be nervous and excitable.
- Cimicifuga [Cimic]: This is useful in women who have postpartum pains that are intense in the groin area, thighs, hips and back. It helps in cervical dilation and reducing rigidity during examination postpartum. The woman is apprehensive, confused, and paranoid.
- Pulsatilla: Made from the windflower, it is useful in women who are tearful, sensitive, shy, affection, and requires reassurance. When this reassurance is lacking, she might feel sad, alone, anxious, fearful, or abandoned. There is also an expectation of hugs, consolation, and self-pity. The pain worsens around dusk, the patient craves fatty foods and wishes to be out in the open. There could be other symptoms including varicose veins, nausea, chronic chest congestion, runny nose, and headaches.
- Sepia: There is a severe, bearing down pain as if the uterus and everything along with it would just pop out. The patient would have severe depression, indifference to the baby, might have never wanted the baby in the first place. She would be sad, offended easily, and irritable. She might have had children with short intervals.
Talk to your homoeopath and there are definitely ways to relieve the postpartum pains completely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.