Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Epigallocathechin gallete (egcg) is a polyphenol, the most abundant form of catechin in green tea. It is known to be the main attributable factor of beneficial effects of green tea. Through a complex biochemical reaction, egcg in green tea helps sensitize cells so they are better able to metabolize sugar, which is beneficial for both type 1 and 2 diabetes.
Green tea consumption is associated with reduced mortality due to all causes and cardiovascular disease. It is effective in decreasing blood pressure, low density lipoprotein cholesterol, oxidative stress, and a marker of chronic inflammation. This acts as a therapeutic tool for obesity also.
Green tea is good for people with diabetes because it helps the metabolic system function better.
Hi, We are in 5th month of pregnancy. In last ultrasound we came to know that there us white spot in baby's heart. Dr. said that its common and it will disappear in coming weeks. Is there a problem? Please let us know.
I am 28 years old married female I had unprotected sex just 4 days before my expected period what are the chances of getting pregnant. Last month I gt my period on 8th. I have a regular cycle.
Ovulation study day 16 Endometrium size : 9.0 mm Left ovary: 16*1 Right ovary : msf It is possible to get pregnant naturally with this dimensions.
Do any kind of lump in a breast ultimately become cancer. What measure should be taken to prevent breast cancer? Do breast cancer affect heart function?
Im pregnant and itz 28 days now. Suggest me some natural ways for abortion ,without consulting a doctor. Im in a critical situation I need a useful answer plzzz.
Hii we are trying best to conceive a baby but its been arnd 9 months ntg happened. please give us some tips also I had done my semen analysis test done which came to b positive. please guide me how to conceive a baby.
I had suffered from typhoid. As I was on medications Dr. advice me not to feed my baby for 10 days. Now I have started feeding back my baby but the problem is my feed has become very less what should I do to increase milk production.
My period is 3 days late and I have some symptoms clear watery discharge, frequent urination, leg pain, breast tenderness is it symptoms of pregnancy?
I had sex before one, month and take I pill after that n now I missed period, my pregnancy test is negative and I have sex after four day of period missed. Is I safe or not?
I been trying to conceive for Two years, my doctors found that I havr cyst on my ovary measuring 2cm on my left ovary does could it affect? She prescribed me a clomid I take take already for 1round but after that these two months I dont have a period the 3rd month is just spotting, I do PT but still negative, what should I do?
Is Drinking Sperm Good For Health while giving Blow job. Can I become Pregnant If I drink the sperm.
I am 22 years old women. I am unmarried but live in together from past one year with my boyfriend. I have menstruation problem right from the beginning. Last year I consulted a Gynecologist and scanned my pelvis. The scan revealed that there were polyps grown in that area and she prescribed YAZ for 90days aslo advised exercise and healthy diet. During taking the tablets it happened exactly on time. After discontinuing the tabs it once again continued to happen regularly. Last 3 months ago I visited a general physician and she did another scan and found that the result was normal and she prescribed Livozen Tab and a multivitamin syrup. This tab was for 90 days. Once again while taking this tab it was like almost ok but not fully clear. When I say it was irregular it means it did not happen on time also when it started it used to happen for almost a week or so. Some time more than that also. The whole one week or 10 days I can see droplets. Please advise me what should I do to get rid of this. Thank you a lot in advance.
Why white discharge happen in 21st day of mensural cycle. Is it the sign for next periods. But I wait for pregnancy. What can I do for pregnancy? Please advice me
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.