Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Milan KeertaneYour feedback matters!
A few more months back I had had a severe cold. Though I have recovered from it, my throat has still remained cracked as then. I consulted a homeopath, he told me that I have a cracked patch layer and have prescribed few medicines. But I think I am not getting the satisfactory results till now to get rid of this sudden occurrence of cough. Whenever I sing my voice sounds cracked for the cough in my throat, and that is not cured even after clearing the throat several times, on the contrary, vigorous efforts for clearing the throat, chokes it. Please help.
I usually do not get any complaints of my snoring, but since last week or so, ever since I migrated to a new place, apparently I am snoring. Are there any specific causes for this and how can it be cured?
Do you have any treatment for husky sounds on ears. I'm suffering a lot about this. Please suggest me something.
I am a 20 yr old male, Since long I am getting frequent headaches. Nasal tract disturbances and lymph swelling under jaws.Somewhat like cold. Sometimes it may develop as throat pain / fever I want to prevent it.
I scared that vertigo is the symptoms of tumor. Did I worry a little bit? After medication I have little problem with balance disorder?
Hello sir. I am suffered from cough and sneeze. When I spit a yeallow pealgum and also comes from nose. Also I have allergy due to dust and spring chage. What I can do give me suggestion? I tried to doctor but not very well.
Before 4-5 years I was suffering from high fever, in that condition automatically I lost hearing from my right ear only auditory nerve is damaged drum and everything is perfect, I have done checkups and treatments but everyone said no chance to solve or fix it now, and I do not believe that its a impossible thing.:) because of My ear drum is perfect I can hear touch, voice or sound but not from auditory nerve. So do you have any doctor who can treat and solve this issue?
I am 20 years old, I have allergic nostrils, having sneezing and nasal blockage and cough at evening. What is your prescription?
For last few days I suddenly feel dizziness and completely weak and after sometime I feel better. In the past I had taken medicine for vertigo does this again pertains to it, kindly advice.
I am 66 years old, I am practicing Veda, my voice is not louder and melodies. Partly because I had an accident in 1998, 18 years back, I was in comma for more than 20 days and food was administrated thru food pipe and the chords had become stiff, voice has improved over 18 years, still not loud and melodies to Veda. Consulted various ENT doctors, they have throat scope vedio test and advised breathing exercises. Is there any other treatment possible? Or Any herbal medication possible?
I have problem with my ear. Sometimes wax comes out in liquid form. Earlier before 2-3 years there was same problem. After trying ayurveda it was cures. But now again it starts. What to do. Which is the best treatment to cure it permanently.
I have a irritated sound in ear and I lost at least 5%hearing ability due to negligence of my friend who blasts balloon near my ear I also take allot of medicines but useless Doctors are saying that you have a noise trauma but giving useless medicines CAN YOU HELP ME SIR PLEASE.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.