Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milan Hindlekar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milan HindlekarYour feedback matters!
Does women have to take medicine in pregnancy? What will happen if the women does not take any medicine in pregnancy? Is it compulsory for all women to take medicine.
I want to discuss on anal fistula medication. If there is a patient of fistula asks you to recommend some medication please tell him clearly that there is no any medication needed other than Kshar Sutra ligation in fistulous tract. No need of any medicine after ligation before or after because if you give any medicine like antibiotics or even homoeopathic medicine if not consulted properly it will bock the track of fistula and it will cause worsening of fistula because it will make more tracs in fistula.
My wife age is 54. She has taken I pill 10 year ago. Now she has nausea very highly. She feeling like vomiting from last 3 days and no stomach infection or urine infection or viral fever medicine worked .please help.
Hi, Can ipill mess up period cycle and delayed periods unto 12 days. I had ipill on my last day of periods (periods start on 15 jan) on 19 jan. After 7 days I had heavy withdrawal bedding on first day then less on next 2 days then stop. Now my periods due date was 15-16 feb. But today is 27 feb almost 12 days delay. So I want to ask: 1) How long should I expect my periods and wait 2) after 3 day withdrawal bleeding is there any chance of pregnancy? I am very worried please help. I already ask this question many time but didn't get any complete satisfactory answer.
Period start from how many age of girls and which age girl finish her period. Basically give age details start to finish age of girls period take time. How stop over fall blood during period.
Natural therapies are a great option to support your body and prepare it for pregnancy. As with any approach trying to decrease the chance of miscarriage, these steps will help to nourish and support the body, inviting a healthy pregnancy to occur.
Preparing ahead of time for your pregnancy is also important for decreasing the chance of a miscarriage, these steps must be practiced for at least 3 months before you become pregnant again. If you are currently experiencing a miscarriage consult a doctor or midwife right away.
1. Prepare for conception: The first step is to prepare your body with fertility cleansing. Fertility cleansing helps you to support the liver in cleansing the body of old toxins and excess hormones while encouraging the uterus to cleanse itself of ‘old’ contents, increasing uterine circulation and tone.
2. Eat a nutrient dense fertility diet: The next step is to nourish and build up your body to be a healthy, baby friendly body. This can be done through eating a well balanced and nutritious diet. What you eat has a strong impact on:
- The health of your eggs
- Your hormonal balance
- Creating a healthy placenta
- Decreases chance of a miscarriage
- Building nutrient storage for baby
- Creating a healthy reproductive system
3. Build a healthy foundation: One of the major foundational steps to increase your chance of having a healthy pregnancy is to take some basic vitamins, minerals, and EFA’s. There are specific vitamins and minerals that are necessary for a healthy reproductive system, hormonal balance, and ovulation. Essential fatty acids are also extremely important for miscarriage prevention.
4. Apply fertility or abdominal massage: Another important element of promoting a healthy conception is to increase circulation to the uterus. Through applying a simple massage method called self fertility massage you are able to increase the circulation to the uterus, clear adhesions and congestion.