Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Milan HindlekarYour feedback matters!
My gf took I pill few months ago (6-7 month. Since then she has scanty periods. Does it affect in future?
Hello madam/sir we are recently got married we are trying for pregnancy from 3 months but it's not working and mainly I'm having white discharge from 6 months is their any problem to me? Can you please clarify me, White discharge is a problem to not get pregnancy?
My 27 years old daughter is underweight Her height is 5'3" and weight is 33 kg. All her tests are normal. Please advise how to increase her weight?
I am 23 years old, female. Till March, 2016 I used to get periods regularly (27 days cycle). My last period was on 19th March. After that I did not get periods till now. I. E. 9th May. I used Meprate 10mg tablets for 5 days as per a doctor suggestion. That also did not work. Could you please tell me what might be the reason for this?
Its been 48 days since I had unprotected intercourse. Had an ipill right within 24 hours of the intercourse. My periods were delayed for 16 days in the month of april and later I had it for five days. I had abdominal cramps, white vaginal discharges and fever in the same month. I took 4home pregnancy tests each after a weeks gap after the missed periods all were negative. However I got my periods in last week of april. I again had my periods in this month on my exact date and lasted for 5 days (10th of may) and was completely normal. Please advice my previous delayed periods could be implantation bleeding? (But it was exactly after a month of intercourse) Also, if theres any chance of pregnancy still? Any and every help is heartedly thanked!
Harsingar - Jasmine, the beautiful and full of fragrance flowers calms the soul and mind.
The extract or decoction of leaves subsides the Sciatica and Cervical pains.
For details and professional advise, please converse privately.
सुंदर सुगंधित फूल, पीडा.नाशक भी ।
I am 23 yrs old female. I got married last year I am facing a problem with my improper period and very bad flow at lest 20 days. Please help I want to get my pregnancy soon.
Uterine fibroids are abnormal growth that manifests in the uterus of the woman. Hormones and a family history of the same are the usual causes listed for such a growth. As per many medical reports, about 70 to 80% women over the age of 50 years, experience such growths. The most common symptoms of the condition include heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle or even at other times of the month, as well as severe pain in the abdomen.
Read on to know eight facts about these fibroids.
- These fibroids may be caused by a family history of the same and is usually passed down by the mother. The other causes include excessive hormonal imbalance and changes as well as pregnancy and obesity.
- Heavy urination is one of the most common symptoms of this condition, as the fibroids may press against the uterus and cause pressure in the area. Also, for those who have not reached menopause yet, this condition may also cause heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding.
- A Pelvic MRI scan is one of the most common ways of diagnosing the condition with the creation of images that will show any anomalies and growth in the uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- Medication may be used in order to control and regulate the levels of hormone production and release. This can affect the fibroids by making them shrink eventually.
- All fibroids do not point at the progression of cancer. If you have uterine fibroids, it does not mean that you have to have cancer. The symptoms may be similar and the condition is usually called uterine sarcoma. Usually, the diagnosis can only be done with the help of a sugary which will remove the growth and then study the same in the lab to find whether or not it is malignant. This process is known as a biopsy.
- They are the most common reason behind undergoing a hysterectomy. Many women, the world over, have to go through a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and even the ovaries in some cases. This usually happens when the uterine fibroids become too huge to handle and may give rise to a variety of risks and complications.
- Pregnancy may become a difficulty if you happen to have uterine fibroids. While it is still possible to become pregnant and conceive naturally, many women face problems in doing so easily because these fibroids cause changes in the uterus when it comes to the shape and size of the same.
- Many women do not experience any symptoms of the condition at all. In such cases, no treatment will be required. Yet, even in these cases, the doctor will recommend regular clinical check ups and observation in order to ensure that there are no complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Hi Sir/Madam, I am male 30 years, and my wife 29 years. We are planning for a baby, so we consultant a doctor. It is like Pre-pregnancy consultation, after 3 months we plan for baby. My question is doctor given Folic acid and Eco-aspirin 75 as a supplements. It is safe to use Eco-aspirin 75?
What are the early symptoms of pregnancy and when does this symptoms starts. How many weeks after intercourse it took to know that a girl is pregnant.
I am 26 years old, since 4 years I am suffering with PCOD problem and heavy hair fall, weight gain, 5 months back I got married. I want to get rid of this PCOD problem. Please Health me.
I'm 21 years old and my vagina has become lose because of having more sex what shal I do to make it tight again.
I have a problem of low semens count how to improve that as I am struggling with my wife to conceive for the baby please suggest me what are the medicines and natural diet tips that will do in this situation?
I am 19 years old female. I got married before 5 months. My husband is a diabetic patient. We are having our intercourse from the day we got married. But still I am not pregnant. May I now the reason. Moreover my menstrual cycle is completely normal.
I get miscarriage on 2 Feb 2015, Next periods on 8 March. Advise me how and when i can pregnant soon ?
In the olden days, we had food scarcity and too much physical work. So obesity and lifestyle diseases were less among people. In those times people used to eat heavily when more food was available and eat less when no food was available.
Then came the agricultural revolution era and a smart public distribution system. Food become abundant. It became impossible to change our centuries' old habit and we started eating more.
Then came industrial, it developments and opening up of markets. It created the following things:
Less physical work. Too much mental strain. Odd working hours. Availability of cheap tasty junk foods.
All these started leading to lifestyle diseases like obesity, hypertension and diabetes.
Then came the medical era (the current period), when the incidences of the above said diseases started growing out of proportions. Nowadays we have started realizing that
We are over eating. We are eating junk calories, food with high fat and salt content. We are leading a sedentary lifestyle.
We have started seeing our parents, relatives, friends getting these diseases, and we have come to know that there is no escape, since they too lead a similar lifestyle. This is the awareness era. Now availability of resources like internet and health magazines are changing people's mind to lead a healthy and fit life.
How to lead a healthy lifestyle and avoid lifestyle diseases?
Stop smoking, reduce alcohol consumption to once a week (two drinks only, it is better if avoid alcohol. Control your existing illnesses like diabetes and hypertension by dedicated dieting and regular consultation with your physician.
Physical activity: 40 minutes a day, minimum 5 days a week. Stop junk foods completely, reduce sugar, salt and oil consumption.
Sleep well (5-8 hours). Everybody has a different biological clock. A refreshing night's sleep varies from person to person. For some 5 hours is enough, for some they need 8 hours. Find out which person you are and start sleeping for the correct time.