Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milan DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from bad breath since 15 years old. I do many home remedies. I brush two times I use mouthwashes, tongue cleaners. But bad breath not getting removed. Please help me. What can I do to get rid of badbraeth?
At the root of many of teeth, the skin is removed and slowly the the root is getting exposed. I brush everyday. Although I try very hard to keep it clean, bad odor comes. What should I do ?
I have just done with my wisdom tooth extraction third molar upper left side, it was a surgery extraction. What would be the advises post surgery? Thank you in advance ð
Sir how can I turn my tooth to white in colour? I tried cleaning Bt no use. Doctor told me that it is my tooth's colour. Is there any way to make it milky white.
I have a gum bleeding after brushing my teeth every morning. But there is no pain. What is the cause?
What is the main reasoning paining in teeth? What should we de do not eat at this time Age 32years weight 72kg.
I have pain in my upper one teeth from 5 days. I don't eat anything from left side teeth because of pain. What should I do please tell me.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old married male. I am getting mouth ulcer, abnormal body heat and very high fatigue very often (at least once in month), I consult many doctors for this and they tested blood and urine and they didn't find any issue in that. They always suggesting simple B-forte or Multi vitamin tabs, but they are not curing. Its pain is really horrible to me to eat, speak in those time. It will continue for 15 days at least. So I become very weak lost my weight, I couldn't concentrate on anything. Also I feel my thinking ability also reduced. Please anyone help me overcome this issue permanently. At least I want to know any specialist for this, else can I consult any dietitian for this. Thanks in Advance.
He is having some throat problem. His saliva getting blood color. Body paining. What is the disease?
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.
where can i have dental implants fixed up in hyderabad. i am 65years old.do you suggest i can go for these at this age.
I am looking for implantation for my right lower jaw, which is situated next wisdom tooths.Drs said it is not possible due to less space in gum and do not have muscle (but without doing X-ray).They took moulded on my both jaws. Also know the expense. Previously I had bridge, which had to extract due to infection in gum.
Losing a tooth to infection (decay) or trauma can be a painful experience. Imagine that you are in a dental chair and just got a new tooth or a bridge fitted. It is a joyous experience, almost like a new found lease of life, to be able to eat better and look better. However, even after a few days to a week, you realize that the new crown is just not settling down completely. There is a constant sensitivity that exists and is not allowing you to enjoy the new tooth.
There are various reasons that the new crown can be sensitive, some of them including:
- A high point: On the new crown, there could be small points that do not allow for a bite as earlier. This can lead to sensitivity and minor jaw discomfort.
- Improper fit with exposed dentin: This can happen at the neck area, where the crown is not fitting the tooth, leaving a small part of dentin exposed. This can lead to sensitivity once the crown is fixed in.
- Other decayed teeth: If there is a decayed tooth adjacent to the crown, it could be confusing and sometimes difficult to pinpoint the exact area.
If it persists for more than a week, check with your dentist on the following:
- Severity of decay: The extent of decay in the first place should be considered, especially if you have had crown as a result of extensive tooth decay. If it was involving a large portion of the dentin, the changes of having sensitivity are high, even after a crown placement. In these cases, there could be silent abscess, which may never manifest as symptoms, but can cause a gnawing sensitivity issue with each bite.
- Area of decay: Root caries and cervical caries are more prone to have sensitivity compared to the crown of the tooth. The enamel layer in these areas is thin and the chances of dentinal involvement is high. The rate at which the decay will reach the pulp and cause pain is also higher.
- Type of dental treatment: If extensive metal work is done, the sensitivity might last longer than a week, which is the norm.
- Triggering factors: Make a note of what triggers the sensitivity, hot, cold or sweets.
- Management: As mentioned, expect the sensitivity with your new crown to last for up to a week. In some cases, it may be longer, depending on, as noted above, the severity of the original decay, the area, triggers, etc.
While some cases may be managed with a small trim of the crown, some may need the crown to be re-fitted, and some may even require re-treating the tooth completely.