Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mehul Sheth
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Mehul ShethYour feedback matters!
Hi, I want to know about my test is Creatinine 1.4 is in risk of kidney fail Potassium is 4.5 Hbac1 is 7.3 Hb 9.9. Please suggest me.
Meri mother ko typhoid Hua he, unhe sweating bhut ho rhi he, kya ye typhoid ki wjh se, unhe two week pehle typhoid diagnose Hua tha.
Hi. I am 32 years old and before 7 months I got married. But my wife didn't get pregnant while we do sex daily or every 2 day. Please suggest me where is the problem. All tests are ok.
Hi sir my age 23. And I am suffering for my penis problem while in normal stage it’s looks only in 1.5 inch and after getting hard it’s looks 3.5 inch what to do and any way to increase peons size please suggest me.
I am suffering from high acidity most often & tried lot of medicines but no effect. What should I do?
Iam 21 years. There are small white bumps on my penile foreskin. They are visible only when I pull my foreskin back. They are painless. They are there. Almost. When I started masturbating. 4-5 years ago. Iam worried. please help.
Hello. I am 28 years old. I will get marry in one year or so. My query is how can I increase my sex drive? I used to masturbate a lot which I do now once in a week. I have a little premature ejaculation problem which I want to eliminate completely. I am totally healthy person. No smoke no drinks. There is no problem in erection too. So, please guide me to increase my sexual drive more and achieve more harder erection with stamina. Thank you very much.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.