Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mehul Shah
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Tuberculosis
Treatment of Shortness of Breath
Treatment of Pneumonia
Treatment of Bronchitis
Treatment of Asphyxia
Treatment of COPD
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Treatment of Persistent Cough
Treatment of Fluid in the chest
Treatment of Occupational Lung Disease
Treatment of Asbestosis
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Treatment of Breathing Problems
Treatment of Lung DIseases
Submit a review for Dr. Mehul ShahYour feedback matters!
Pls help me I hav tb infection and I am pregnant nw some Dr. r saying abort and one is saying keep so what to do.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have a chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should I done?
Hi my question is what should be diet of a person who is 27 year old and what is standard weight. And in the evening time daily I feel cough what is that.
I have sinus pain. I try to resolve this problem by many method but I am unable to do so. Please give me a good suggestion.
Hi. I am 31 years old male. I suffer from asthmatic problem since last month and morning and night time my asthma problem is high. Some tablets are used but not relief. So what should I do.
1) close windows at night to avoid pollens
2) take regular medicines
3) do exercise and pranayama daily
4) diet should be healthy
5) keep bedroom clean and dust free
6) regular checkup at clinic
7) use a light color to wall as well curtains.(especially bedroom)
8) dinner should be taken before sunset.
9) use mask while going out or apply coconut oil to nostrils
10) carry inhaler all the time (emergency)
11) massage to the chest and back warm with oil, afterward take hot fomentation.
1) smoking -active or passive
2) exposure to allergens air pollution
3) avoid visit to gardens
4) stop the self medication. Paracetamol also increases the risk of asthma by 27 %.
5) avoid outside food
6) avoid preserved packed food
7) oily food should be avoided
8) cold drinks and ice-creams.