Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mehul SanghaviYour feedback matters!
I am not virgin as I have done sex with my boyfriend and now i'm getting married with another guy and I do not even touch my vagina from 2 years as I want to be tight does vagina becomes tight in these 2 years I have done for about 1 year 8 to 9 times every month.
Doctor I am pregnant of two months. My breast size increasing day by day. It's so annoying. Please give me some tips to reduce breast size without affecting my pregnancy.
I always feel wet in vaginal area and my inner clothes get smelled due to this wetness always. (Im embarrassed to sit with widened legs due to that smell. I'm getting that white thing even if my periods are completed. Is it common to get like that. If not suggest me what to do for this problem?
I got some red rashes on inner side of my penis .when ever I have sex with or wid out protections. Its pain ful and irritating.
My wife's age is 40 years and her concern is how to care her breast which is saggy because of age and two daughters took breast milk. How it will attractive and firmer?
I am suffering from PCOD. I am taking medications for it from a homeopathic doctor. And I have started exercising as well to shed some weight. But I still dont know what to eat to keep calories off and reduce the hair growth especially on face and neck. What should I do?
Here are benefits of Preventive Screening
I am 32 now. 2 years of marriage. And 2 times abortion in 5th week. Consulted gyneac. Done with tests like karyotyping, genetic study, chromosomes study and scanning. Except scan all reports are normal. Scan shows a heamoharrgic cyst of 3 cm. Wbc count is high. Doc says its due to infection. Is surgery only solution for removing cyst n to proceed for conceiving. Please suggest.
My wife was worrying with a sensible illness, that is her left nipple edge was swollen with some pus secretion looks like a cancer tissue roughly. Even I am worrying a lot for her remedy solution. We have consulted a dermatologist recently about this problem, she had prescribed an ointment (mupirocin called morpy I. E I. P 2.0% w/w) but we found no change in that swelling and it was enlarging, our dermatologist suggested to consult a gynecologist in case if it not cured by that ointment. Please choose a remedy for this issue. We are expecting a hope for it from you.
Contraceptive methods of birth control are usually quite successful. By these methods, you can enjoy your life without the worry of pregnancy. Modern technology has led to the formulation of avid techniques of contraception; some are temporary and the others permanent. However, no matter how well these methods work, almost all of them have got a variety of side effects on your body and health.
Here is a list of different modes of contraception and the side effects they may cause:
This long term method of birth control is an effective one. The side effects are:
- A surgery is required where rods are inserted under your skin. This might be risky surgery
- If you want to remove it, again another surgery has to be carried out
- An Infection may develop in the area where the thin rods are inserted
Intra Uterine Device
A device is fitted into the uterus, which does not cause pregnancy. An effective method with the following side effects:
- There is a risk of the device falling off
- This causes puncture in the uterus
- The device made of copper may lead to menstrual cramps and spotting
Depo Provera Hormonal Injection
This mode of contraception involves taking an injection, which restricts pregnancy for a period of three months. The side effects are:
- Gaining of extra weight, fatigue
- Decrease of bone density
- Menstrual bleeding along with spotting takes place
Birth Control Pills
Birth control pills are one of the most common and most effective ways of birth control or contraception. However, several side effects may be observed.
- Causes nausea, headaches and also blood clots in rare cases
- In case you use other prescribed medicines along with birth control pills, severe damage may be inflicted
This mode of contraception is very effective. It also helps in making menstrual periods of women much lighter and in continuity. The side effects are:
- May cause nausea and headache
- There is a vast increase in appetite
- There is a risk of blood clot formation.
A very successful mode of contraception where a diaphragm is inserted and fitted into the vagina. The negatives of this mode are:
- It may get out of place during sex and is likely to cause damage
- The process can be a mess
- Causes urinary infections
All modes of contraception irrespective of their effectiveness have got some side effects on your health. Hence, you must choose them wisely.
Hello doctor am 25 years old. I have been married since two years and now we are getting ready for the family planing, so for that we had made a pre-conceptional visit with our doctor and she had checked my BP and had given few tests like Hb, Thyroid profile, FBS/PPBS and Rubella Ag Test. So the other test results were normal except the Bp (132/88 for the first visit and 130/92 for the second visit) & Rubella Ag Test that gave a non reactive result within a range of 9.30 and advised me to take the vaccination (R-Vac) on my second day of the menstrual cycle and reminded me to Not to get pregnant within 1 month. For the HT my doctor suggested me to meet a physician so for that I met a consultant physician so he checked my BP and it was normal. But for clearance of vaccination I asked him about the rubella ag test so he advised me that after getting the vaccination, I should Not get pregnant for minimum 6 months, since its a live attenuated vaccine so it may take time. So Doctor my question is how long should I not plan for the pregnancy after vaccination? Is it 6 months or 1 month? Is there any specific date for the vaccination as mentioned above (the second day of menstrual cycle)? Or any time?
My period is 15 days late. I'm discharging a white fluid it's non smelly. I took a home pregnancy test 5 day ago it was negative. What should I do? Earlier this same situation happened 6 months ago. I took homeopathic medicine and my period started after 65 days. Please help me what should I do.
My age is 38. I was married late. We have a girl child who is now 6 years old. My husband wants to go for the second child. Some people say that children born in late ages are always by surgery. Is this true?
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.