Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mehul NavarathnaYour feedback matters!
I got throat pain since 1week day time simple pain but night time over pain in drinking and eating time only.
I am 29 years old male. Fatty guy, unmarried still now I didn't do any sex but sometimes masturbate. I am a smoker not regularly. My penis size is less than 4 inches. How to increase my penis size and also how to increase my sex life.
I have pilonidal sinus (noticed about a year ago). Which was infected 2-3 times now with minimal pain. I do not want to go through any surgery now. Can I prevent it from getting infected? What precautions and care should I take? I shave (hair removal cream) the area once in two weeks, its been 3 months since my last infection (i have been prescribed with antibiotics last time. What precautions and care should I take other than shaving (hair removal cream) the area (pilonidal sinus) to prevent the infection, sir.
She tell me to ask from Lybrate doctors is masturbation is important for her she can't masturbation previously. Her age is 26 yrs. Masturbation is important for her or not?
I have problem in my throat as like throat irritation and the problem arises in the morning specially so please suggest me what to do?
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.