Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mehul JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have a daughter age 10+years she has a problem of bed wet. wanted to get out from this problem please help me thank you.
My son is 4 years old from past couple of months he is passing his motion immediately as soon as he eat I had consulted our family doctor he is homeopathy says its normal but he looks very sick kindly suggest what to do next.
My baby is suffering from fever due to urinary track infections. He is having antibiotics and paracetamol but fever is not going away. What should I do?
Hi, I have 3 months old baby girl. Every time she had a cold and cough issue can you please tell me some home remedy.
My son is 3 years 4 months old he has been diagnosed aa thalassemia minor his hb level is 8.4 .what should I do to remove his hb level.
Hello doctor, am a 24 years old breast feeding mother. My daughter is 6months old. I find my breastmilk has reduced from comparing to earlier. Is there any food that increase breast milk?
My 4 years old daughter has a very weak appetite. She is 12 kg, What is the best tonic to increase her appetite.
She is 30 years old having 6 years old daughter. Suffering from high heels pain. Some swelling also in her heels.
my baby is having fever, and I met pediatrician on 31 st jan and he gave medicines, but my baby is getting fever in night times.If she takes medicine at afternoon she is okay till 8 pm but after tat she wll get fever again. but she is active. My baby age is 1 year 9 months Please suggest to recover from fever for my baby.
Hello Dr. mera baby 7 nd 1/2 month ka hai abi 1 week pahle usse 102 fever loose motion nd vomitings thi jiske wajah se use hospitalised krna pada after 3 day uska fever nd vomiting kam hogyi thi tab rat me 11 oclock achanak use bahot thand lgne lgi nd wo bahot rone lga nd and eyes close kr k hi ro rha tha nd uska badan b akadne lga nd thoda nila b ho gya tha tb use Dr. ne DILANTIN enject kiya after that use 102 fever ho gya to Dr. ne use treat kiya now he is normal but Dr. said ki DILANTIN use 5 years tk deni hogi. Aisa kyu hua ye jhatka kis karan aaya. What is use of dilantin.
Sir, my son is 3 years old, male, weight 15 KGS, height 3 ft. Giving him only normal food, and drinks pediasure. Pls doctor suggest some drinks and healthy food for his brain development. Someone said infantgrow A+ is very good for brain development. Pls help.
Having dry cough from 1 month..have taken evry medicine antibiotics, syrup, gargle, honey ginger ,lozenges bt nothing is curing it...i get tears in eyes while coughing n mah breathe stops n i feel vomiting at end...what to do?
We have a 4 years old son, on the time of delivery he was born delayed and he was suffered from blood clots back side of skull and synopsis. He was admitted in the hospital for 13 days. Now he is getting sufficient food e. G. Roti, vegetable, milk fruits. At the time of that he just through it and run away but he is running or playing all the day, we don't know where he get the energy. Another thing he has become a very short temper if we are preventing to him for do any thing he sought loudly crying and throw what he has in hand or found nearby on us. After 4 years still he is not having proper voice or communicate with us except mammi x papa, dada, dadi, uncle or common words. We had visited to pediatrics for consulting, he was just said" he is all right and no need to worry some child may have late communicate" We are much worried about him and his future as he is not taking proper food as well as his voice problem. Please suggest what we can do? Is there any problem?
Hello my daughter is 1.4 year . From yesterday afternoon she had 3 vomiting's .My doc prescribed me granisetron and lansoprazole. But from night she had 3 watery stools . Iam worried plz help me. During the night i gave her pedialyte
Children are found to be more prone to falling sick than adults. This is not only due to their lower immunity, but also the carelessness of the elders around. Since it is not expected of children to take precautions, it is up to the parents to take care of that. The following is a list of ways to protect your child from one of the most common kinds of illness encountered by children lung infection.
- Avoiding smoking in front of children: It is a well established fact that passive smoking or being in proximity to a smoker is almost as harmful as smoking itself. Parents who smoke in the presence of their children are putting the latter at the risk of lung infections and various serious lung conditions. Thus, children should be kept away from tobacco smoke as much as possible.
- Limited use of mosquito repellents near children: Mosquito repellents have been known to cause asthmatic attacks in small children. The liquidators and the mosquito coils contain chemicals which should not be inhaled, especially by children.
- Avoiding air pollution: Air pollution causes irreparable damage to the lungs of children. Harmful gases and smoke from vehicles can lead to asthma, or even lung cancer, in children. To avoid this as much as possible, children should be made to wear pollution masks, especially while travelling through busy streets with heavy traffic.
- Avoiding objects which can cause allergic reactions or act as triggers: The triggers vary from one child to another and for some, there might not be any trigger at all. However, it is the responsibility of the parents to keep the children away from things, which might cause allergic reactions. Examples of such objects are, certain fabrics, fur of animals, incense sticks, perfumes, talcum powder, citrus food, peanut, pollen, flowers, dust, fumes and so on.
- Teaching them personal hygiene: Teaching children to carry handkerchiefs, cover their mouths while coughing or sneezing, washing their hands properly, and other good hygiene habits, can combat lung infections to a great extent, as these help prevent the spread of germs.
- Timely vaccinations: Proper vaccination acts as a precautionary measure for lung infections in children. Thus, parents should get their children vaccinated after consulting the respective physician.