Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mehul JoshiYour feedback matters!
Every food we eat tastes differently. 6 tastes of edibles are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent astringent. Try to have all 6 tastes in your food every day.
Pain is the most common symptoms associated with work related musculoskeletal conditions which involves of muscles tendons and nerves. Some of the common examples are carpal tunnel syndrome tendonitis lumbarspondyolosis thoracic outlet syndrome tension neck syndrome etc.
In some cases there may be joint stiffness muscle tightness redness and swelling of the affected area. Some may also experience sensations of'pins and needles' numbness skin colour changes and decreased sweating of the hands. It could be of three stages they are:
1. Early stage : aching and tiredness of the affected limb occur during the work shift but disappear at night and during days off work. No reduction of work performance
2. Intermediate stage : aching and tiredness occur early in the work shift and persist at night. Reduced capacity for repitative work.
3. Late stage : aching fatigue and weakness persists at rest. Inability to sleep and to perform light duties
As very difficult to say exactly when one stage ends and other begins, the first pain is a signal that the muscles and tendons should rest and recover. Otherwise an injury can become longstanding and sometimes irreversible.
My friend and me had participated in sex even tough we used condom but at one point just two time I just inserted without condom, her periods date is 10 am afraiding that she will become pregnant so can have any solutions for this.
I have bicornuate uterus. I am pregnant for 3 an half months. I had bleed for 2 times first time on 18 june and second time on 8 july. After that I had very low bleed on 22 nd and 23 rd july. Now there is no bleeding. After seeing the report of ultrasound the doctor said that there are 50%chances of being the fetus will be ok or not. I am in confusion that whether my baby is all right or not . I want to know should I proceed this pregnancy further or not?
I am suffering from likoria from many 4 5 yrs and I already consulted with the drs but no relief. I am just 24 yrs.
8 months gone after my delivery but still I did not get periods. Gone to pregnancy test in 6 months but results were negative. So what is the reasons And now it is safe to have unprotected sex.
I want to know about My wife, she is pregnant 20 days. Now I don't want baby. So what can we do, His last period was 11/11/2016. Pls help me.
I am 30 years old. I have aborted 1st & 2nd gone by bleeding by 5 weeks. Dr. didn't do DNC for both abortion. Now am trying to conceive but not getting but now Dr. gave dubagest 200 for 2 weeks for day & night. It is going to finish now but in vagina it is like closed. I have 107 sugar. Is there any problem?
Hi, I am aged 39 and 17 weeks pregnant. My uterine artery flow mean is 2:25. My ultrasould report states 'persistently restricted uterine artery flow with some interval reduction in flow impedance' I have been prescribed Clexane 0.6 injections daily for 3 weeks. The leaflet says it should be taken on the tummy. I read online that it is not licenced for use by pregnant females in UK. My questions are: Is it a good idea to take it in my condition? Should a pregnant woman take it on her tummy or should it be taken elsewhere? Please advise.
I am getting irregular periods from last 3 months like 7-10 days early And now feeling weakness Pls advise.
I have missed my periods for 2 months now I've done a pregnancy test which was negative. What do I do to make my menstrual cycle alright?
Hello Mam, I want to ask some personal question. My period date is always extant. Now its going to complete 3 months. I am unmarried now. So what's the solution of this thing.
Good morning ma'am/sir. I missed my period, my LMP was 11 march-15 march. There is no previous history of any menstrual irregularity. Yesterday I went to gyanae, she conduct the upt test which is negative, and breast and pelvic exam which two are normal. I am obese, and they provide me with medroxyprogesterone acetate. And ask to conduct the test like prolactin, thyroid, GTT etc. This is happened to me first time and I am very much anxious. Pls provide an adequate health tips of good lifestyle and weight loss, what to eat or any thing else. Pls guide.
My friend as she is 22 hrs old and she is suffering from pcos.Is there any medication to cure that problem?
One of the most common scenarios that most people are faced with is a constant feeling of tiredness and lethargy even after you have had a full night’s sleep. The questions popping in your mind right about now is, why is this happening? Why does the lethargic feeling fail to leave you even after you had a proper 8 hours sleep? Why is your sleep getting into the way of your professional productivity? Though there are a number of different explanations to this constant feeling of cloudiness throughout the day, hence, experts in the field have listed down some of the factors that prove to be the major causes behind this condition.
Some of these most common and powerful reasons are listed below.
- Thyroid: The moment your thyroid levels start soaring, you will automatically find it difficult to keep up with the pace that your day to day life demands. The thyroid gland, which is placed right in front of the throat, is the size of the knot on your tie. This gland produces a hormone. When the activity of the thyroid gland, it starts secreting more and more of the hormones, leading to a condition termed as hyperthyroidism. The same gland when underperforms, it starts holding back the hormone secretion, leading to a condition called hypothyroidism. In both the cases the metabolism of the body slows down, leading to an increased level of tiredness even after proper sleep.
- Anaemia: Another leading cause of that nagging feeling of sleepiness and draining energy is Anaemia. Anaemia causes a certain amount of fatigue in an individual. The main cause influencing this situation is the lack of presence of enough red blood cells. The main function of these red blood cells is to transfer oxygen constantly from the long to the cells and tissues. A break in this process leads to you feeling weak and also short of breath.
- Diabetes: Diabetes poses a serious threat to the all over functioning of your body. It is termed as the slow killer and constantly works towards undermining the level of energy a normal individual can hold. This adversely affects your day to day life, including your performance at work and also performing your daily chores at home. The glucose in your body serves as a fuel for your daily activities. Since patients with type 2 diabetes cannot use this rising glucose in their blood properly, they end up being more tired than they ought to be.
Other conditions that lead to the same draining feeling and constant tiredness even after lot of sleep are depression, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, sleep apnea, sleep inertia, periodic limb movement disorder, constant exposure to computer screens, tv screen, monitors, etc. There are a whole bag of other factors that lead to the constant feeling of tiredness that you are feeling. Before the end of the day, you are drained, your productivity drops and you cannot wait to hit the bed, and the same is the condition when you get out of bed. Consulting a general physician will not only help you put a finger on the cause, but also cure it with proper treatment.
I am in pregnancy .5th month.in scan report I know I am having bicornuate uterus. My doctor said take rest. What precautions do I take.
I'm a 32 yrs old married woman, no child alive yet, although I had a miscarriage 2yrs ago. We want to have child but then I have problem with my period. I already took about 20tablets of NO LOSS which was prescribed by my OB but still it never stopped for almost a month already. I have a polycystic ovary. When i took CPink vitamins my period became heavy, so I stopped taking any meds. Can you recommend any medication for my case?
What are the possible effects and side effects if one consuming the following dose combined of 15 drops twice a day for a period of 2.5 years Cistus Canadensis 1m HECLA LAVA 1m Conium 30.
Full of nutrients, ghee or clarified butter comes with an assortment of health benefits. Despite its vast nutrient content, most people avoid ghee, believing that it is fattening. This is in fact not entirely true! Here’s why you should consider adding a dollop of ghee to your meals.
1. Good for your brain: Ghee is an excellent source of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, which help in the proper functioning of your brain and nervous system. Furthermore, these fats can also decrease your risk of getting brain disorders like Alzheimer’s and dementia.
2. Strengthens your immunity: Ghee is rich in nutrients like CLA and K2 that give it its anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Also, the presence of these nutrients helps ghee in strengthening your immune system so as to keep diseases at bay.
Additionally, several studies show that the butyric acid (acid that helps in controlling metabolism) content of ghee also helps in fortifying your immune system as it enables the creation of killer T cells (a type of white blood cells) in the stomach.
3. Promotes weight loss: Contrary to popular belief, the inclusion of ghee in your diet can also help in reducing fat cells in your body, leading to loss of weight. It does so by improving the functioning of your gall bladder, so that the bile that is produced is able to break down the fats that are digested. As your meals get easily digested, your body’s metabolism levels also increase significantly.
Moreover, it contains medium-chain fatty acids (MCTs) that are responsible for augmenting your body’s metabolic processes. Several researches indicate that these fatty acids have the ability to burn calories and bringing about weight loss. While decreasing hunger, they are also responsible for oxidation of fats that get accumulated in your body.
4. Helps in digestion: Ghee regulates the secretion of stomach acid, which gives you a stronger appetite, while helping you to properly digest your food. Furthermore, when added to foods like khichdi or puran poli, it could help you to digest these better. If you suffer from low levels of butyric acid production, it can significantly perk up your butyric acid production by improving the functioning of your digestive tract. Butyric acid is highly important as it strengthens the walls of your intestines, while being an energy source for your body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.