Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Mehul DhanoriaYour feedback matters!
I am an 18 year old teenage girl and I get lots of pimples which ultimately leave ugly spots on my face. Also, I have dark circles under my eyes, which happen to be hereditary. Please suggest a way to cure these. Thank you.
Due to infection on anal muscles result to anal tight because infection lead to muscle damage of anal region and its not opening while passing stool and give anal fissure. After fissure medicines are not working on infection and infection is increasing. Is this resistant of Infection or Fissure not allowing the treatment of Infection or Something else? My treating doctor is also confused. Please Guide me? What to do treat infection?
Whether I use body sprays or not I have red patches in my armpits and also in the groin areas. They are very itchy and after itching for sometime, some fluid like substances comes out both from armpits nad groin areas. I have tried to change body sprays and soap I use. I also use antiseptic liquid daily but did not find any result. Kindly help.
Hi, My skin is extreme dry. I have small pimple scars on my face. My skin color is fair. I have recommended many doctors but these products make my skin more drier. I want to remove small scars and want a shiny skin. Please recommend me good oral medicine.
I am black and having pimples and spots on my face I want to become fair and clear face can you suggest me.
I am 21 years old, not so fair and I have lots of pimples on my face with number of scars. Scars are not going. What should I do?
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world. Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by ayurveda.
- Eczema - One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes - Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria - These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis - Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching - Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.