Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Mehul DhanoriaYour feedback matters!
Sir, Please tell me post dermapen care products. I have oily skin and had done dermapen treatment what I do after treatment and which products can use for care.
How to sleep? Though I have dark circles under my eyes I am unable to sleep. I don't take any sedatives nor do I drink alcohol. I have one cup of coffee in the morning and one cup tea in the evening. Yet I am unable to sleep in the nights. I keep tossing and turning and all sorts of thoughts keep coming into my mind and keep me awake until 5-5: 30 am. This has been happening for the past week or so.
Hello doctor. I have dark circles below my eyes. How can I get rid of it? Can you plzz suggest some home remedies.
My lips are getting darker day by day. I am not drinking so much of coffee or tea and also I am not using so much cosmetics every day. So what is the solution for it?
Im (48) I had fissure surgery 2ys ago. Ek saal se mujhe burning sensation hai after stool in rectum. Bhut medicine le. Pgi chd se check karaya. Toh doctor ke kaha minor plies hai. Uske liye sclerotherpy ka treatment kiya 6 weeks ho gaye hai. Crema gal aur lox2%gel use ki hai. Isbgol daily 2 time le rahi hu. Simple khana le rahi hu .kali mirch leti hu. Green vegetables le rahi hu. 10glass pani le rahi hu. Sab kuch kar liya per burning after stool. Theek nahi hui. Ager ek motion se jyada aaye toh burning bhi badd jati hai. Pura din burning rahti hai. Ek saal ho gaya hai kabhi burning itne baad jati hai ki raat ko sona tough ho jatahai. Mera treatment Pgi chandigarh se ho raha hai mujhe acid reflux ki problem bhi hai uska treatment bhi PGI se le rahi hu. Two time khali pat medicine leti hu .anar &apple ki smoothy leti hu. please suggest reason kya ha. Main kab theek hogi meri life upset ho gaye hai.
How to get rid of tan on my face it look so dull and reddish after day long on exposure to sunlight even for an hour. Please suggest me some home remedies for fair bright skin without any spots or breakouts due to sunlight.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin. There are certain habits which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are-
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe. Daily bathing is necessary to avoid build up of microorganisms.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer. Consuming excessive sweets leads to increase in acne & obesity related skin issues.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Food such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.