Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Liver Disease
Treatment of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
Treatment of Cirrhosis
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Acute Pancreatitis
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux
Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
Treatment of Esophageal Cancer
Treatment of Acid Peptic Disorders
Treatment of Gastritis
Submit a review for Dr. Mehul ChoksiYour feedback matters!
I suffer stomach swelling with body swelling after eat oily and energy food, this problem come with taking medication of typified..
What is nerve disorder? Which diseases are related with nerve? Please describe me in details. I have many diseases all together. And I am totally confused that it may relate with my nerve. So, please help me out. I am 25. I had been suffering frequent urination since teenage (15-16 times a day). I left it untreated for a long. Now I have some serious issues. For the past 3 months, I had severe abdominal pain. I am unable to go anywhere. All day long sitting on a chair. I can not walk, can not lean forward or bend because of pain in my whole intestines. I used to lead a very unhealthy lifestyle. Wake up 10 am, breakfast 11 am, eat junk, spicy, oily food, sleep late night. No physical activity, just video game in PC. I am addicted to porn. So, I jerk off thrice a day, 3 days in a week. I also have nightfall, early ejaculation, semen leakage, back pain, low vision etc. I drink 3 litre water daily. I hold my urine and latrine a lot because of place. A carefree life for the past 4 years. Now I have to pay the price. Doctors diagnosed that I had Irritable Bowel Syndrome since 2 years because I had to go to potty twice before breakfast and 1 min after breakfast. My stool is of different in shape hard, jelly, liquid type. All my reports like ultrasound, x-ray, RBS, thyroid, BP, urine, stool is normal except a 4.9 mm right kidney stone. Does this paining? And I had a major issue with my urination in these 3 months at home. Because I have a strong urge to pee, but when I go to pee, it takes me 5-10 min to start. I have to force myself most of the time. Sometimes it gets stuck because of people. I am unable to pee in front of crowd. I need a lonely place where I pee easily. My flow is disturbed if anyone comes while I am peeing. I am shy because of my small penis. Suppose me and my friend go to pee. But my pee does not start in front of him. If he goes then it starts easily. Does all this relate with nerve? So, please help me.
My grandfather has a problem of what he get pain in his stomach. doctor says it is because of some large intestine problem. But it continues after every 10-15 days from admitting too.
Hi Doctor, when I go to toilet I need to push hardly for toilet and after that I feel a hot pain on my hole.
What type of medicine has To take for the acidity and which medicine has to take for pain in the head.
I am 38 yrs old male, recently my triglyceride has come high (477) rest of the blood test ok though liver is found fatty gr ii. Can I reduce it using exercise, diet and omega supplements?
Hello, I am experiencing flautence problem since two month. Is this due to gas problems or something else. I fart like many times in a day and sometimes I need to go loo two or three times in a day. I feel like stomach upset but it's not like that, but fart problem is there. What medicine should I take? (Is omee-d can be used in this case? And when to take the medicine?)
I had some sensation at rectum for 4-5 days and it is okay from 3 days. Is it okay to neglect or I need to consult doctor?
My body get excess of heat and for that reason I got ulcer in my mouth and I have acidic problem so what type of food can I use to control the excess of heat.
How can I reduce/cut my weight? Or how I should be properly fit? Or how I can I increase my digestion power?
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of ulcers or open sores, in the innermost layer of the large intestine. It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Even though there is no absolute cause of ulcerative colitis, there are some possible factors such as genetics, infections and stress. It mostly seems to be hereditary in the sense that of the 10-30% people that have ulcerative colitis, most of them have one close family member with the same condition.
The main symptoms of ulcerative colitis are the following:
- Diarrhoea with blood and mucus
- Abdominal pain can range from mild discomfort to painful cramping
- Weight loss
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis: Even though conventional treatment such as corticosteroids and aminosalicylates are used to reduce inflammation, homeopathic treatment can help stop the bleeding and diarrhoea. A long-term remission is possible, and future attacks can be prevented by homeopathy.
Some of the common homeopathic ulcerative colitis remedies are:
- Argentum nitricum: This is used to relieve diarrhoea with mucus and blood, excessive gas; it is also used to treat anxiety that may arise from diarrhoea.
- Arsenicum album: This is used if the stool is foul smelling and frequent, especially at night, and there is a burning pain in the abdomen; fear of disease and death along with sudden chills is also treated by Arsenicum album.
- Mercurius Corrosivus: This is used to treat haemorrhagic and ulcerative lesions, severely painful defecation and painful foul smelling diarrhoea with blood; it might be taken if the pain remains even after defecation.
- Nitricum acidum: This is used if there is diarrhoea with mucus and blood and stinging pains; it is also taken if there are chills coupled with irritable anxiety.
- Phosphorus: It is used to treat bloody and painless diarrhoea; it is also used to treat emotional oversensitivity to the feelings of others.
Hi docs I am male 22. I live in hostel and I am working. Due to heat in my body, it was leading to burning sensation frequently at anus after poop and that sensation is going on throughout the day. Can you please suggest me medicine to get rid of it. I eat only curd rice daily. I don't smoke or drink. I am a veggie. Please suggest me.
This is a disease that affects the large intestine and the rectum. The Ulcerative Colitis refers to the inflammation in the innermost lining of the large intestine. The main function of the large intestine is to absorb water from indigestible food matter in the body before throwing away any waste. Hence, the large intestine is a vital part of our body. If left untreated, the disease increases risk of colon cancer.
- Diarrhea with blood or pus: A person suffering from Ulcerative Colitis is likely to suffer from loose stools accompanied with blood or pus.
- Stomach pain and Cramping: In many cases, patients complain of severe stomach pain and cramping.
- Rectal pain: At times, many patients feel pain while sitting or even after a bowel movement.
- Bleeding from the rectum: Bleeding can be observed while passing stools.
The other complications leading to this disease are kidney stones, swelling of the colon, thickening of intestinal walls and blood infection.
This disease can be diagnosed by several methods. A simple stool test may be done to check out for bacteria and parasites. A blood test to check the level of C-reactive protein helps determine the inflation rate of the body. Endoscopy, colonoscopy, biopsy are some other methods of diagnosis.
- Oral medication: Treatment involves drug therapy or surgery. The first step in treating Ulcerative Colitis will be an intake of anti-inflammatory drugs, but these may have a side effect. Another option is immune system suppressors, which help to bring down the inflammation by suppressing the immune system response. Antibiotics, anti-diarrheal medications, pain relievers are some of the additional drug supplements recommended by doctors.
- Surgery: Surgery plays an important role because this disease is pre-malignant in nature. Depending on the severity of the condition, the medical practitioner may advice surgery. The common methods of surgery are:
- Proctocolectomy and Ileostomy: Proctocolectomy involves removal of the colon in part or whole. Ileostomy is carried out by placing a special bag in the small intestine to collect waste from the body.
- Proctocolectomy and Ileo-anal: Ileo-anal pouch is a bag directly created the small intestine and connected to the anus, for diffusing the stools. As colon is removed Ulcerative Colitis cannot re-occur.
Precautions after surgery
It is very important that the patient takes healthy, sufficient and nutritious food so that bowel movement can be carried out with ease and zero strain. The patient has to restrict lifting of heavy grocery, mowing the lawn, any physical activity that can strain the abdomen and related areas.