Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Mehul BhattYour feedback matters!
I use to do to much of masturbations early but now I do not. It can effect to my memory. If yes then what can do for it.
I am deepak of 22 years from two days I am suffering frm penis pain please sugg me nd wt is the prblm.
I am suffering from piles since long. Consulted one Ms. he examined inserting a pistol-like piston in my anus & said that It is piles & fissures not right time for operation. Occasionally bleeding paining & unable to release toilet in fear of excess bleeding. Sir, please advice me how to get rid of this problem ?
I have a problem in my wrist, 1 year ago I got a fracture in my wrist and it is recovered but now a couple of days it be comes painful.
What are the symptoms of jaundice and what is the treatment for jaundice? Is doing exercise like puchups in jaundice good or bad? Reply soon.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 year old man and I have suffering from fever last night. what should I do? please tell me.
What are symptoms and signs of psoriasis? How to cure it? And difference between dandruff and psoriasis?
My urine color is yellow from past 1 week and I consult one doctor and the test he advised gives put positive result for jaundice in biblubin is 3.3. But from yesterday I have body itching which I can't tolerate and my mouth is giving acidic taste. What should I do.
I'm 31 male, have measured 142/92 bp, taking migraine plus and homeopathy too. Now regularly bp coming 120/80 avg. Till how many days I have to take this medicine.
My big brother have 27yrs old and suffering from ulcer colitis since last 5 years please suggest me the best treatment.
Diabetes is one of the worst diseases which has gripped majority of people today, thanks to our erratic work schedule followed by a lack of exercise and sleep, aggravated by the overindulgence in junk food. But, the good news is that you can control and even reverse diabetes by following some simple dietary tips.
The fact is dieting doesn’t mean starving; you can have tasty nutritious food which is mentally and physically rejuvenating.
Here are a few dietary tips you should follow to keep your blood sugar levels in check-
- Include adequate vegetables in your diet; especially which have high fibre content. Leafy vegetables such as spinach and vegetables such as peas, broccoli and beans are a must.
- Include high fibre foods such as chickpea wheat, oats and millets in your diet.
- Milk has the perfect combination of protein and carbohydrate and can control blood sugar levels.
- Make sure you eat pulses, especially those with husk and sprouts, as they keep your blood glucose levels normal. Even when you are having noodles, you must add sprouts to them apart from the vegetables.
- Foods which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids are excellent for combating diabetes. These include flax seed oil, nuts, fatty fish; these have a very small level of cholesterol.
- Consume high fibre fruits such as papaya, pear, orange, guava etc. Eat those fruits which have high sugar content such as mangoes or grapes, in moderation.
These are some of the foods which you should include in your diet. In addition, there are few everyday tips which you should follow-
- Make sure to have small frequent meals comprising of high fibre and low in carbohydrate foods.
- Methi or fenugreek seeds have high diabetes controlling mechanisms. Soak one tablespoon of the seeds in 100 ml of water overnight and have it in the morning.
- Exercise helps in managing blood sugar levels.
- Losing weight improves the functioning of the insulin.
Tip for sticking with a diabetes-friendly diet plan-
First and foremost, take small, manageable steps. Choose two or three things you want to work on. Once you feel you have mastered those you can move on to two or three more steps towards a healthier diet.