Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MehtaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have been suffering from skin infection and allergies due to use of various drugs. It all started 3 years back, had a small breakout. Used jooves facewash and without washing slept for 2hrs and then washed. Got infection, reddened skin on the cheeks and allergy. Since then went to many dermatologists. Used various type of drugs from azithromycin 500, isotretonin 20, doxycycline, Allergic drug levocetrizine, benzyl peroxide2.5, clindamycin gel. Etc. Use of these drugs have damaged my skin. Then On one occasion got sun burn went to a Dr. Prescribed me fluticasone propionate, sun burn was cured BT got acne rosacea, the same Dr. Gave me metrogyl gel rosacea was cured. But side effects. Now there is visible veins on the cheeks, skin texture is very bad, and some pimples are there. Skin gets reddened on the damaged part of cheeks on exposure to any form of heat. Like sun, watching laptops, etc. Please dear sir advice me what to do. I m from silchar, Assam. Please help me cure and get a nice skin Present condition skin has lost collagen becomes red on heat exposure and gets sunburn frequently.
Hello doctor I have lipoma lumps on my both hands and thigh what should I do to get rid of them please give a genuine rply.
I am diagnosed with prostate glad for which doctor has prescribed tab. Tamdura daily for regular use. Please advice if I can get remedy with your suggestion and can get rid of my daily dose of medicine. Thanking you.
I am working in a financial company as marketing agent, full day working under sunlight, now I lost my skin colour huge change in last couple of weeks, please suggest me.
Hello, sir I have been suffering from itching which includes with dark red circles and thick skin below my penis region .In that area where infection took place ,is increasing regularly. It has a lot of paining in night as well as day please give me medicine and cream.
I am facing face sun tan. I had oily skin, but since last 2 months I am using saslic foaming face wash and it has helped in reducing the oiliness from my skin. I have a huge difference between my face and chest skin tone. Side lock area on my face is more affected . I am almost 24 and my parents are about to start to find a life partner for me. But before that I want to get rid of this face sun tan and want to have my original face colour back. I want to look fair. Please help.
I have scares on my face got by falling down one is recently happen at bottom of the left eye corner and the other is on cheek it was occurred when I was a child what can I do to remove those scares on my face.
The black spot on face affected by chicken pox is it removable. I had so much black spot on my face.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"