Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mehra
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MehraYour feedback matters!
Hii Dr. I have skin problems .my skin is so oily. So many small pimples .etching problem and the biggest problem is unwanted.
Hey, I had a question regarding an extreme amount of hair fall I have been getting lately. My scalp feels very dry even after oiling. Could you please recommend an oil and shampoo for this problem and any further medication or tablets I can take. I don't drink or smoke too.
In my face there are many black spot. Every day growing new pimple on my face. I fell shame in my society. What is the cure of this?
Men who regularly inspect their penis as part of a regular penis health regimen (and that should include all men) are on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary - a rash, discoloration, growths, etc. One thing to be looking for is penis bumps, any raised areas of the skin that were not there previously. Penis bumps can arise for a multitude of reasons, and very often they are no cause for alarm. Sometimes, what may initially appear to be penis bumps may in fact be penis warts - and these need to be identified.
How does a guy know if penis bumps are actually warts? Penis warts are more commonly called genital warts, as they may appear anywhere in the genital area or in or around the anus. They are small and usually skin-colored or grayish in color. They tend to be raised and flat in top, resembling warts commonly found on other parts of the body. Often they appear in clusters.
- Almost all penis warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Many people have heard about HPV and its link to cancer in recent years. Most of the time (but not necessarily all of the time), the forms of HPV that cause genital warts have a lower link to cancer development.
- Penis warts are considered a sexually-transmitted infection (STI), because the transmission of HPV almost always is through sexual means. It is the most common STI transmitted by way of a virus. (BTW, 20% of individuals with genital warts also have another form of STI.)
- Penis warts are enormously contagious; it is easy to become infected after just one sexual encounter with a person who has them. Condom use can cut down on the risk of infection significantly, as can being vaccinated against HPV.
- Complicating matters are two facts: (1) Many people who become infected with HPV don't develop warts and so they may be unaware of the infection, and (2) many people who become infected may not develop warts for months after they became infected. And a person can pass on the infection even if they do not have warts.
- There are numerous treatments that might work to remove penis warts. These include chemical treatments, applied once a week in a clinic setting for several weeks; at-home crème treatments, again for several weeks; or physical removal of the warts. The latter takes several forms, including freezing or burning the warts off, which should be conducted by a medical professional.
- It's important to note that over-the-counter medications for removing warts are designed for warts that appear on other parts of the body; a man should not use them to remove penis warts, as this can lead to serious skin damage.
- Even after penis warts are removed, the virus that caused them is likely to still be present in the body. It's important to discuss this with a doctor to determine what steps to take to decrease the likelihood of transmission of the virus or what to do if warts recur.
- Penis bumps, whether in the form of warts or not, are never a pleasant experience for a man. Often maintaining overall penis health can help lower the likelihood of penis bumps, so be sure to regularly use a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Since bumps often come with some degree of soreness, choose a crème that includes a pair of potent moisturizers, such as a high-end emollient (Shea butter is excellent) and a natural hydrator (look for vitamin E). It also pays to select a crème with vitamin D, which has proven benefits in fighting diseases and supporting healthy cellular function.
Hello, My lips have become very dark in the past few years. I live in hostel so any homemade solution will be difficult to follow. Please suggest me some tablet to cure dark lips.
I am very very frustrated from my allergy so please give me some tips to overcome it please plz help me I am frustrated.
I have skin infection means same like Ringworm. Type red patch on my waist, also under my penis. Thigh part and also back on my butt. I am living in mumbai in humid climate. There is lot of itching. And its speed on my leg, thigh and knee also.
I have lost my hair after suffering from dengue fever. Then I have proceeded with a hair cut and heat styling tools. I have Lost maximum of my hair. Can you please suggest me a medication.
Hello, I am Dr Simal Soin. I ran a clinic called Ayna. Ayna means mirror. So, everything that makes you look and feel good here at Ayna is under one roof. What we offer you is a combination of various treatments which are done through cosmetic dermatology. We basically treat acne, acne scars, freckles, rosacea, open pores and address your skin texture issues. Through various modalities like hydra facials, lasers, peels and combined medical treatments with those as well. Then we have a hair clinic where we address Hair loss concerns through P.R. P. and treatments. We have an anti-ageing clinic where we specialize in treatments for your sagging skin, for double chin, for volume loss, for lines, wrinkles and just give you a very natural, rested, fresh look done through a combination of botox, fillers, thermage.
So, we also have a weight management and body contouring clinic where we are able to offer you treatments through a combination of technology and lifestyle management to address your weight loss concerns, to give you weight loss and help you maintain that for a long period of time.
So, if you want to take care of your skin on a regular basis some of them must use for your skin please use sunscreen every single day. One of the commonest cause of ageing of the skin is lack of sunscreen use, sun exposure which is unprotected. So, importantly, for sunscreen in the morning, use an antioxidant to basically combat all the free radical damage that your skin goes through every day with the pollution and the environment. Use a vitamin C serum or cream on your skin every day. Use a moisturizer on your skin every night and make sure you cleanse your skin regularly with good Micellar water. So these are the very basic things that everybody must do to keep their skin looking young. Visit your dermatologist every few months to get some new updates on what latest in the world of skin care and what is the good creams you can use to keep your skin looking good.
Treat any concern you have by visiting your dermatologist. Avoid using over the counter products. Our specialty is that we have a lot of doctors and nutritionists on site and all of our treatments are not only safe but they are also very effective at the same time so there are U.S.F.D approved and we have treated patients from all over the globe and people come regularly and repeatedly to have treatment with us from India and overseas.
If you have any medical or aesthetic or cosmetic queries about anything, please visit us on lybrate so we can sort out any issues that you might be having with your skin.