Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MehakYour feedback matters!
Got black spot on forehead dur to sideeffect of an medicine and now after one doctor recommended using tretinoin cream usp? But the sport seems to be more wide but light what to do now?
I have a back pain in last 2 months I am so suffering I am 26 years old have I got any relief what should I do now.
My wife's period date started on 17 feb 2015, I had a sex with her on 8 March 2015 with condom, but due to heat , Condom breaks , and sperm goes into vegine now i am worried on two part. 1. Not sure on condoms any plastic remains intp vegine or not? If this is , What should i do ? 2. Regarding pregnency chance. Suggest me for both the things in 8 hours by msg.
I have got married before 3 months and lead a happy life. But my problem is I have had sex with two women when I was young and I had a habit of masturbating for the past 14 years and I do not know why my size is just 5 inches from the day I started masturbating. Will it affect my married life. Will I be able to make my wife conceive. PLS HELP.
I am having cold for long time but it is not curing aftr so much of treatment can you provide me any medicine for it?
Hii, I am suffering white hair problem in my early age, I am just 18 years old, and this problem start past 3 year, and 20% hair turn white ,plz suggest me best homeopathy medicine for white hair turn black again please suggest mee.
I had pain in the chest. It is very mild in the day. However it becomes worse when I got up from sleep. I consulted a doctor. He prescribed pantosec-d, norflora Z, coat - az. I had taken for two days. But the problem still exists. Do I need to see the doctor again?
Q: How to correct wrong posture while standing, sitting or walking to avoid cervical or lumbar spondylitis and to get free from back pain.
A: first of all take care of your neck as its most likely to get affected by wrong posture. Causing cervical pain and gradually cervical spondylitis. Raise your head or just try to see the roof atleast 10 times a day. As we see 100 times downwards in a day but not even 2 times upward which makes an imbalance. And also stretching your neck upwards is a very good exercise for neck.
Now coming to shoulders just pull your shoulders up and then stretch them slightly allowing your chest to come forward, just like a jawan of army.
Now the most important part lower back, try to maintain your lordotic curve while walking and specially when sitting. Don't allow your body to get loose, if you maintain this posture for 2 weeks, your body will adapt this posture and you will get corrected automatically when you are wrong.
Also while walking look forward and not downwards, walk straight with your shoulders up, chest forward & your belly pulled in, with slight hand movements.
For more details on posture book your appointment on my page of lybrate.
I have been diabetes for 5 years. Then I got mi 2 years back. Stent was put. quited smoking. But now I am having depression & insomnia. What to do?
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis.
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
Treatment includes overall body treatment and focused treatment of the affected joint. Oral medicines, oils and external applicants, detoxification and rejuvenation through panchakarma, diet changes, healthy lifestyle are all part of the treatment regimen. Oil and external application on the overall body and affected joints will help lubricate the joints and will allow easy movement. This will help reduce stiffness and improve range of motion.
Dietary changes: Reduce fats, sugar, salt and alcohol. Include a lot more of fish, soy, olive oil, low-fat dairy products, broccoli, green tea, citrus fruits, whole grains, beans, garlic and nuts and seeds. In addition to protein, these have various ingredients, which are useful for bone health and act as anti-inflammatory agents.
Some common panchakarma treatments include:
- Choorna Kizhi, where the person is made to assume different positions and mixtures of various herbs are applied to make the person sweat profusely.
- Abhyangam is a special oil massage lasting 45 minutes that the patient undergoes for 14 days. In addition to arthritis, it also helps control body ache, fight obesity, revitalises the whole system, induces sleep, and helps fight stress.
- Njavarakizhi is similar to the earlier Choorna Kizhi, various oils are used to massage the whole body while the patient is made to sit in different positions. There is also a Njavara rice that is cooked in milk to make a porridge and fed to the patient. This again is continued for 14 days.
The key to managing this condition is to seek help in as early stages of the disease as possible. When there are risk factors that put you at risk, reach out to seek medical help as soon as you realise onset of symptoms.