Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MehakYour feedback matters!
Is it compulsory for a two months old baby to take vitamins supplement such as vitamin d and other vitamins as my baby vomits whenever she is given oral drops.
Which plant used for sugar control? Which plants used for sex power? Which plants used for penis size increase?
I am suffering from fever, headache and cold from last one week. Which is most effective medicine shall I take.
Hello my name is Sujal sankhe and I am 41 years old. I am constantly facing one problem which in marathi language is called 'peetta' This peetta sometimes leads to headache, body pain i.e my hands start paining or legs sometimes start paining. Please suggest me something which will help me out with this peetta problem!
My Bhabhi is pregnant and her baby is in tube not in Uterus as said by doctor. What to do now? Is there any way of shifting baby to uterus? Please help.
I am suffering from loose motion for last 2-3 weeks. I have stomach pain also. Can you suggest what should I do?
One thing that can put away talking to someone very interesting is bad breath. And it is not an uncommon problem. While most just try to use mouth wash and chewing gums to keep it away, it is important to note that bad breath can be a sign of underlying causes, both in the mouth and the body as a whole.
Identifying the reason can help in early diagnosis and prompt treatment of the actual disease condition.
There could be oral and general causes for bad breath or halitosis as it is medically called. Food habits and other lifestyle habits including smoking can also lead to bad breath.
- Presence of food debris in a moist environment (saliva) is ideal for the oral bacteria to act on the food particles and break them down. This causes a bad breath, when it leads to plaque formation and it then calcifies into a hardened substance called calculus. Plaque and calculus are the main ingredients for tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Severe tooth decay leads to bad breath as does periodontal infections. In severe cases, there could even be abscess formation in the root area of the tooth with pus formation
- Unclean dentures are another source of halitosis. There could be food lodged in between teeth or the undersurface of the denture, leading to bad breath.
- Dry mouth or xerostomia - Certain diseases and drugs can lead to dry mouth with reduced amounts of saliva. Saliva has a natural flushing effect on the bacteria, and in its absence, the bacteria thrive, leading to a bad odour.
General health: Chronic diseases like gastroesophageal reflux disease, digestive disorders, liver disorders, cancer, and diabetes can lead to bad breath.
- Long-term smoking and/or chewing tobacco and alcohol are also reasons for bad breath.
- Crash diets: People on low-carb diets can have a bad breath, owing to burning of the fat and producing ketones, which have a strong smell.
- Medications: Nitrates to reduce angina, chemotherapy agents for cancer, phenothiazines for anxiety can all lead to bad breath. They reduce saliva and/or release chemicals causing bad breath.
Management: The first step in managing halitosis is to nail the cause down, which makes it easier to treat.
- Start with oral hygiene check, and if there is decay or gum disease, consider restorations and cleaning.
- Mouth rinses can be used in the maintenance phase.
- Cessation of tobacco use should be considered.
- General health conditions like GERD should be managed
- Artificial saliva in cases of xerostomia
- Alternative medications if they are causing the bad breath
Oral breath is definitely embarrassing but can be managed very easily.
I am a 18 year old student and my height is not accurate according to my age my height is only fivefeet only what can I do for my height growth please give me some right solution for my height growth.
Sir, My wife has been suffering from "Sukhi Khasi" for twenty days. Sometimes, she does vomiting also during "Khasi. She has also some fever and headache. She is 6th month pregnant and also Heppititus B+. Please suggest me what is the treatment of her constantly "Sukhi Khasi.
Hi I am 18 years old male. For last 2 years I have having frequent wet dreams at least one or two a week and after wet dream I feel very weak and mentally ill. And if I do not have wet dreams then after or before urine I got white drops (sticky) what can I do? I am very worried. I am a student of 12 class. I am also getting fat day by day.
1. Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly
2. Drink Hot and Warm Beverages; Add mint or ginger to tea
3. Moong Dal is recommended food during the rainy season because it is easy to digest.
4. Take good quantity of Garlic, Ginger, Hing, Jeera Powder, Pepper, Haldi and Dhania because these spices help improve digestion and immunity.
5. Avoid stale food and prefer freshly cooked food
6. Drink only filtered and boiled water. Don’t keep the water for long.