Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Meghna PatwardhnYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain please suggest me some valuable exercises so it get reduced within no time.
I am having backpain from the past few days. What should I do to remove it. I have used main pain killers and ointments too. What should I do now.
I am student and having pain in the back neck portion while turning my neck back, provide me advice n guides for some kind of medicines and oil that I could apply on that neck area. Thank you
Sir / Madam I am having right side back pain since last two months. It becomes aggravate during morning time. Can you suggest me any remedy fr same.
I have pain in my lower back. It stops as I take rest but it becomes very high during any activity can you help me in treat this?
I have a pain in the left side of my lower back. I suspect this pain is from my kidney since if I drink enough water this pain tends to subside. Is it true? If so what do I have to do?
I am 45 years old, in my childhood I did hard work to live. Now am getting hip pain and knee pains, am still doing hard work as Daily wage labour for growth of my children's and me. I should I do for this.
I am 58 years man suffering from back pain taking treatment of orthopodic surgeon at aurangabad. He sujested rest bit it is not possible rest. I am working in a pvt. Co as a accoutant. And not getting leave so what can be done ?
Whenever I do something strenuous like yard work or any other activities my back begins hurting and it's mostly my lower back its almost like a stabbing or shooting pain here is the weird part I stop doing the activity and the pain subsides what can this be and why does it go away?
I am a 20 year old girl. Sometimes pain starts in my left knee. I have tried many exercises. Nothing changed. What should I do?
I am having a lump at the middle of my back, towards extreme left. I have been noticing it from last 2 weeks, but recently it has started paining. Please help me with an advice.
I am a 18 year old boy. But I am too much disturbed from my knee pain. This not a age of that type of pain so what should I do for relief.
She is a house wife. She have two time sizerian on stomach while pregnancy. Now she is a old age. She is complaining her leg not work and back pain.
I am 19 year old. I am male and I have some problem some days. I have a pain in my right hand. What I am did now. And plz.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.