Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MeghnaYour feedback matters!
My wife, 29 years old has tested positive in the pregnancy test we carried out at home as she missed her periods this month. We are quite happy but at the same time want to ensure that we take utmost care of our baby to be born &of course mother. My queries- 1. When should we visit a gynecologist? 2. Until we have our first visit to gynecologist, what are basic steps or precautions to be followed in daily life in order to have normal delivery and healthy baby. I understand that its a broad issue which can't be mentioned in 2-3 sentences but this platforms will surely help to get some expert tips from the best gynacs nation has. Thank you in advance.
I am 32 year old female. I am 4 weeks pregnant as I found out through home pregnancy kit. I want to know when is the right time to meet the gynecologist as this is my first pregnancy.
I'm 14 weeks pregnant. How can I maintain a healthy diet? What all I can eat and what all I shouldn't eat? Please help me with this. I need the baby healthy.
I am 24 years old, I am suffering from pcod from 3 years, my period is totally stopped, I get only spotting, my period flow is just 2 or 3 drops, I also suffering from hirthuism, I am not overweight, my weight is only 40 kg no numbers of my family have pcod how can I get a normal menstrual pad, I need no pad for 3 years, my period duration is just 1 or 2 second how can I get a normal period flow? I am in homeopathic treatment for 2 years but not get any result before homeopathic I also eat allopathic medicine 1 year, now my endometrium lining is gradually increasing, in 5 months ago my last USG report seen it measures 12 cm, is my problem is not curable? Now I think about marry, is pcod hampered my married? How can I get a normal period flow my prolactin level is high in two years ago my Brest was full of fluid doctor told me it is the result high prolactin label, please help me doctors.
Hi, I have got married almost 7 months back, me & my wife planning for baby from last six months, but nothing is going on and age of me & my wife is 31+, we do not want to wait more, can not understand what to do?, can you suggest me anything which is helpful for us? Thanks.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 9th june but I took unwanted 72 tablet after an hour of this deed. Now received my periods on 14 june but I am feeling very tired and i'm having abdominal pain also i'm not able to eat anything after eating I feel like vomiting. please tell me what is the matter am I pregnant and also suggest some remedy for my problem. Thank You.
Hi Mensuration cycle ruk ruk ke hota hai. Or mensuration cycle khul ke nahi hota hai. Or period problem also. please tell any solution.
Hi mam.. This is xx from thiruvallur. Past three years I have irregular periods.. I consult with doctors already. But same issue still now.
Hi I am 7 months pregnant and this is the start of my 8th month. I have been told by numerous people to be extra careful. What extra precautions to take in this month. I am working and have to travel to office for1 hr each way. Kindly advise.
I have a 3 year old child, my wife served breastfeeding till 1.5 years, still her breast produce milk, didn't dried up, pls suggest what to do?
I am 26 year old female. And I am having yellowish discharge through vagina. Because I may be 1 month pregnant doctor didn't prescribed me antibiotics. She said their is small fibroid which is also producing profuse yellow discharge and suggested vaginal tablets. By the time I did my pregnancy test by preganews which was positive. Because of yellowish discharge (which is not painful and doesnt smell bad) I normally cleaned with wash. But bleeding happened. And now very small amount and small size blood clots are coming. Is it because of vaginal fibroid or miscarriage? Please help.
7 important things to note before you let the woman stay on top
If you really want to make sex a pleasurable experience for your woman as much as it is for you, it is important to let her be the boss once in a while. But, before you do so, here are 7 things to know
Anyway, here are 7 things to know as you go about giving women the power:
It is perfect for couples where the male partner is significantly heavier.
It imitates the way most guys masturbate with their back on the bed, making it a familiar posture for men.
It gives women unprecedented control and allows them to control the thrusting.
It's great during pregnancy because it doesn't put any pressure on the belly.
It can cause injuries like penile fractures are care is not taken.
It doesn't allow for much clitoral stimulation
It may lead to faster loss of erection because the penis is pointed up with the force of gravity working against it and causing the blood to flow away from the tip.
Berries are known to be extremely beneficial to health, and the strawberries, given their wide availability are more popular, especially in the Asian region. Whether as a raw fruit or in a salad, as a smoothie or an ice-cream, strawberries are liked by different people in different forms.
Read on to know some of the common benefits of these wonderful berries.
- Boost immunity: Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, strawberries boost immunity significantly. A cup of strawberries is enough to get a complete day’s requirements of vitamin C.
- Controlled inflammation: The antioxidants and phytochemicals lower the ability of blood to develop higher cholesterol levels. They help reduce levels of C-reactive protein in the body system, which also controls inflammation. The risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and stroke is reduced significantly.
- Digestive system: Given their high fibre content, it helps eat less and with reduced calories. It also promotes bowel movement and reduces intestinal inflammation. It also contains nitrate which improves blood flow and helps cleanse the system.
- Antihypertensive: Strawberries are rich in potassium, and this is highly beneficial in controlling blood pressure. Potassium and sodium act conversely, and by increasing potassium, sodium is reduced, which helps lower blood pressure.
- Controls cholesterol: The Ellagic acid and flavonoids are known to reduce low-density lipoprotein or LDL, which is harmful to the heart and overall health. They also reduce oxidative damage, which is a result of chronic inflammation leading to heart disease.
- Anti-aging properties: The biotin in the strawberries also improve skin and hair quality and also promotes tissue regeneration. They promote collagen formation, which reduces wrinkles and improve skin tone and texture. Vitamin C and A are also responsible for its antiaging benefits.
- Stress management: The antioxidants, improved immunity, and reduced inflammation also lead to improved stress management.
- Heart health: The colour of the strawberries comes from flavonoids, which are the main reason for their heart health.
- Eye health: Strawberries have been shown to improve eye health by reducing incidents of cataracts, reduces the degree of macular degeneration, and reduces damage from sun exposure. The vitamin C also strengthens the eyes lens and retina, further contributing to eye health.
- Anti-cancer agent: Strawberries are specifically shown to reduce the incidence of esophageal cancer with their rich content of flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamin C, and most importantly ellagic acid. These suppress cancer cell growth and reduce free radicals in circulation thereby providing protection against cancer.
- Weight management: Not just for people who want to lose weight, but even on a preventive measure, strawberries are good for weight maintenance. Those who want to prevent heart disease and diabetes should help themselves to strawberries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.