Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meghana SarvaiyaYour feedback matters!
My 28 days missed period. And 58 days from first day of my last period yet negative home pregnancy test? am I not pregnant?? please suggest.. Totally confused.
My partner's lmp is 16/03/2015. On 28/04/2015 evening she faced some bleeding and it repeated on 30/04/2015 with pain in lower abdomen. On 1st may 2015 (6weeks 1day) I got an usg and it found a well defined g sac and fhr 109 bmp. For last few days she lost all her pregnancy symptoms. She takes 1 tablet of folic acid and 100mg progesterone capsule (2 per day). Some time I feel pain in lower abdomain and a constant backache in lower portion of her spinal cord. Please suggest me. I don't understand how my baby is. A minimal hemorrhage of upper pole of g sac was also noticed in the usg hcg level as on 06/05/2015 is 1, 68, 076 please suggest.
A Holistic Approach To Fertility
We have various associations and provides a supportive, personal and holistic approach. The different therapies include yoga, meditation. Each offers a different method of help and can be used in conjunction to conventional and evidence-based treatments, providing many benefits as part of an integrated health plan.
Couples who combine their IVF treatment with these therapies frequently report they feel calmer, emotionally stronger, and more able to cope with the demands of the IVF regimen, and importantly, feel more hopeful about the outcome.
Research has examined the interplay between fertility and environmental and lifestyle factors as well as the impact of specific complementary therapies.
Herbal Medicine, Supplements and Naturopathy
Herbal medicines and supplements can increase fertility, however they can also interact with drugs you may have been prescribed if undergoing IVF treatment and if used incorrectly, they can interfere with your fertility and chances of success.
We work closely with expert Naturopaths who are highly experienced in this area.
Herbal medicines should only be used in between IVF cycles and discontinued at the beginning of an IVF cycle.
Physical benefits of complementary therapies:
A healthy diet along with exercise helps to build a strong foundation for pregnancy and improved fertility.
Complementary therapies such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, meditation and yoga can help regulate your menstrual cycle, improve fertility, vitality and boost ovulation.
Improved health before conception can help enhance the quality of sperm and egg, lower the rate of miscarriage and increase fertility.
Emotional benefits of complementary therapies:
Holistic care can be helpful in lowering your anxiety and dealing with emotional stress while also increasing the chances of conception.
We are here to support you!
You may experience intense feelings and stress at various times on your journey from initial contact right through to becoming a parent. We understand and our entire team is committed to supporting you and helping you to cope as effectively as possible.
We believe that Counselors can be an integral part of your journey providing additional one-on-one support when you need it.
Whether you need a little extra support as an individual or with your partner, We are always there for you.
We are all here to help guide you through your medical treatment, the uncertainty of the outcomes and can provide advice and assistance in dealing with family, friends, work and the fertile world during this time.
We believe in comprehensive care for the body, mind, emotions and spirit and will ensure you receive the best possible advice on the most appropriate complementary support for you.
Can Complementary Therapies support fertility?
Many people use complementary or alternative therapies to improve their overall physical and emotional health. This could include medicines, such as herbal, vitamin, mineral, homoeopathic, nutritional and other supplements, and therapies such as , chiropractic, naturopathy, osteopathy, acupuncture, homoeopathy, reflexology and aromatherapy.
There is limited evidence of the beneficial impact of complementary and alternative medicines and therapies on fertility. While improving your general health is clearly beneficial, we do not routinely recommend their use to improve your chance of conception.
If you would like to try alternative therapies while also seeking medical support for conception, it is important that you tell your doctor. While some complementary medicines may interfere with fertility treatments, acupuncture and vitamin supplements are generally not considered to be incompatible with treatments.
Me and my husband had unprotected sex on last Saturday. I didn't d orgasm though. Can I get pregnant? And also let me know tgr natural foods through which I can avoid pregnancy. Cz we r nt ready for having a child.
Withdrawal bleeding from ecp then also can I become pregnant? My withdrawal bleeding started from. Ecp on 26th April. Wen will my period strt again?
If she passed her ovulation period thn wil that precum can still be enough to make her pregnant. Bcoz we did it at the time when she was about to get her periods. After I asked you previous qstn she had her periods. BT can this precum effect after?
My periods date was on 1st of the month. I had sex on 23rd feb. We used precaution . Bt today is 4th march and i hav missed my periods fr 4 days? I cnt know weather i m precnent or nt. Cn u help me to know this? plz
My question to gynecologist that a punjabi girl her age is 44. She is late in her marriage and want to marry with me. My age is 40 which I am 75 born. She fear that we can't give birth to children because of this she is into fearing stage and not able to take the right steps please should I marry her. Should can enjoy sex life after marriage and have at least 2 children what will be right for me and also want give suggestions to her. In her fearing stage she going through.
I watch porn movies n masturbate more often, recently after the masturbation I noticed that my testicle are sagging or lowered from the normal position, and I started feeling the movement of testicles. Sometimes I feel burning sensation n loosened skin of the testicle. Now I'm worried that will it cause infertility?
I apply body lotion to every where in the body is it safe to apply near abdominal parts like penis! And while having sex with my partner can I apply body lotion near penis!
Doctor my wife is suffering from some white liquid is coming out from her vagina after periods & usually between 3-4 days gap.
I'm 24 weeks pregnant and it's my 1st pregnancy, I'm able to feel the baby kicks, however past 2 days I'm feeling bearable vaginal pain. I don't have any liquid or blood discharge. However pain exist continuously and mildly. So far everything is normal & I'm not under any complications or medication. Pl advice, whether it's normal or abnormal?
Kapha is responsible for governing all body functions related to lubrication. Some of the typical body functions that Kapha has a direct impact upon includes lubrication of lungs and joints, body weight, growth, and formation of the seven tissues- fat, bone marrow, nutritive fluid, reproductive tissues and fat. There could be several symptoms indicating an imbalance of Kapha in the system.
Some of them include the following:
- Mind: An increased Kapha of the mind is characterised by symptoms, such as a feeling of lethargy, drowsiness, and sluggishness, excessive sleep, feeling of depression and melancholy, laziness and brain fog. An accumulation of Kapha in the mind can lead to severe depression, withdrawal symptoms, diabetic coma and frequent loss of consciousness.
- Digestive tract: Kapha can wreak havoc on the digestive tract. Some early signs of Kapha accumulation in the digestive tract include a heavy feeling in the stomach, indigestion, excess salivation, poor appetite, nausea, slow metabolism etc. As a result of excess Kapha, the stool can be sticky, pale, heavy and oily. This can lead to diabetes and mucoid diarrhea. If not treated early excess Kapha can lead to hyperglycemia, anorexia nervosa, and blood in the stool.
- Kapha accumulation in skin, adipose tissue, muscles and circulatory system: An accumulation of Kapha in other parts of the body can lead to hypertension, itching, lipoma formation, cold sweat, swollen lymph, pallor, low strength of the body, itching etc. In the case of long standing Kapha accumulation some serious aggravation from the present condition can lead to obesity, thrombosis, leukaemia, malignant tumours, edema, high cholesterol, blood stagnation, hypertrophy, heart failure etc.
- Kapha in respiratory system: Kapha in the respiratory tract can lead to coughs, hay fever, sinuses, nasal crust, chest pain, runny nose, excess mucus and frequent cold. If the existing condition becomes serious and treatment is not done on time, some serious complications can lead to cystic fibrosis, sinus infections, excess phlegm in the throat, chronic sinus etc.
- Other parts of the body: If Kapha accumulates in other parts of the body it can lead to symptoms such as excess urination, low libido, premature ejaculation, heavy testicles, swelling of the joints, dental tartar, sex desire, fibrocystic lumps, goiter, enlarged spleen, gallstones, endometriosis, cystic ovary, lordosis, protruded eyes, heavy feeling of the eye, prostate enlargement, white urine, neurofibromas, hydrocephalus, gangrene , prolonged menstrual cycle osteoma, kyphosis, prostatic calculi, bone spurs etc.
- Food to avoid Kapha symptoms: Some foods that need to be avoided include carbonated drinks, oily food, chilled food, deep fried snacks, red meat, foods which are heavy to digest, milk especially buffalo milk, sweets, Ghee, fruits like Banana, Mango etc. excess salt and sour, all forms of alcohol except red wine, the latter can be consumed no more than once in a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have not delayed my period but I have done my intercourse n planning for baby now from 2 days I am feeling like vomiting n stomach heavy n tired. And sometime my stomach also cramp. AM I got pregnant n shall a go do a doctor.
क्या आपकी थाली में सलाद के साथ चुकन्दर है?
यदि नहीं तो फिर देर किस बात की। अपनी थाली में इसे तुरन्त जोड़ लीजिए । गहरे लाल बैंगनी रंग का यह लौह तत्व के साथ-साथ चुकन्दर में विटामिंस भी भरपूर पाए जाते हैं। इसके रोज़ाना सेवन से हमारे शरीर के लिये जरूरी विटामिन ए, बी, बी2, बी6 व विटामिन सी पर्याप्त मात्रा में मिल जाती है। चुकन्दर अपने रंगर के लिए भी खासा पसंद किया जाता है। इसका लाल रंग इसमें उपस्थित रंगकण (बीटा सायनिन) के कारण होता है। बीटा सायनिन स्वास्थ के लिए लाभकारी होता है। चुकन्दर का सेवन मांसपेशियों तक अच्छी तरह ऑक्सीजन पहुचाने में मदद करता है। चुकन्दर में पोष्टिकता का कारण फोलिक एसिड, पोटेशियम व मुलायम रेशा है। चुकन्दर का नियमित सेवन इंसान के शरीर को रोगों से दूर रखता है। अगर अभी तक इसका इस्तेमाल आप नहीं करते तो बिना सोचे समझे अब इसका सेवन खुद व पूरे परिवार को कराना शुरू कर दें।
चुकन्दर से होने वाले फायदे-
– ब्लड शुगर लेवल कम करता है। – ख़राब कोलेस्ट्रॉल कम करता है।
– गर्भवती महिला व भ्रूण दोनों के लिए फायदेमंद – आस्टिओपरोसिस से बचाव।
– डायबिटीज़ पर नियंत्रण। – एनीमिया में राहत।
– थकान दूर करना। – सेक्शुअल हेल्थ और स्टैमिना बढ़ाने वाला।
– कैंसर में फायदेमंद। – कब्ज़ से राहत।
– दिमागी शक्ति को तेज करना। – चर्बी को खत्म करना।
– शरीर में स्फूर्ती। – रोग प्रतिरोधक क्षमता में वृद्धि
चुकन्दर का जूस हृदय संबंधी, श्वास संबंधी एवं चयापचय रोगों से बचाता है। शरीर में ऑक्सीजन की कमी के कारण लोग जल्दी थक जाते हैं।
रोज़ाना चुकन्दर का सेवन आपको बीमारियों से दूर रखता है और आपको जवान व तरोताजा रखता है।
Hai. Am 23 years old. Am having pcod. Through treatment we r planning. My LMP is 27/8/16. Today taken beta hcg. Value is 13. Am pregnant or not. Whether I need to wait or not. Chances are there or not. Pls help me.
Emotional Health, Counselling and Fertility Treatment
Few couples are prepared for the diagnosis of infertility, and for most, this will be one of the greatest challenges they face together. Fertility treatment can affect a couples work, family, relationship, social life and self-esteem.
Although everyone is different, there are some common questions that come up for many couples. Have you wondered about any of the following:
- How to deal with your friends who are getting pregnant and having babies?
- Who to tell and what to tell?
- How to fend off unwanted questions and/or comments?
- How to relieve tension?
- How to keep your relationship strong?
- How to deal with the workplace and frequent absences?
- How to find strength and strategies to keep going cycle after cycle?
It is strongly recommended that anyone undergoing fertility treatment attend at least one counselling session at the start of treatment. At our Centre, you have the opportunity to use a complimentary counselling session once during every stimulated cycle. You will find out more about the emotional processes involved in fertility treatment, realistic expectations of outcomes, both physical and emotional, and how to prepare for and manage the rollercoaster of emotions.
It is very common to fear that getting counselling means that there is something wrong with you or that it confirms a weakness and inability to handle treatment. But this is not the real scenario infertility helps you manage emotions, cope better with day to day stresses, whether these are related to treatment or not, and ultimately prevent long-term problems, such as depression or anxiety.
Overall, our goal is to help you gain a greater sense of control and reclaim life amidst treatment. It is therefore our role as Counsellors to help you identify which strategies would suit you the best. We become support person, educator, counsellor, therapist, mediator, and life coach.