Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Meghana DixitYour feedback matters!
I am fatty. I want to remove my fat. I am doing lots of exercise but I unable to loose it so please help me out.
I am 65 years old I am suffering from fever cough headache also neck pain I am applying balm and to reduce my fever I took" dolo" tablet to reduce my body temp.
I have fever since 3 days, i am taking some medicine paracetamol, antibiotic and complex tablet, Symptoms---headache like needle going inside, weakness, body pain some little reduced since yesterday. What should I do, can I keep taking those medicines. Give me advice.
I'm 18 years old. I got my ankle break while I'm playing kabaddi. Suddenly I'm hitten by my friend. I used so many medicines, but I'm not satisfied with it. And I'm still suffering from it.
My wisdom teeth came out inclined towards my third molar teeth and x ray show its creating cavity in itself plus my third molar teeth too. Its paining a lot. Any suggestion.
My name is rachna sharma and I am 23 years old. I am suffering from problem of white spot, kindle suggest me the best solution to reduce it.
My wife has pain in teeth but she is 3 month old baby's mother so please suggest me best prescription for her.
Hello, my self Javed Ali and I am suffering from hair loss please suggest me some tips for getting back my hair's. Thanks for your support.
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.