Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meghana ChopdeYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments.
My husband is about 31 yrs. Actually he is suffering from mouth ulcer from very long.. As he said his problem mouth ulcer start in his teen age still he is coping with this trouble. He consult many doctors but they said it will cure after marriage. We have 4 years now to get married but issue not gone. What he should any suggestions. please share.
9. What are the most important signs to look out for in terms of eye damage or dental problems? Is there anything I can do to keep my eyes and teeth as healthy as possible?
Wisdom teeth is coming in my lower jaw from 2 days it's very painful. That's why I'm suffering from ear, throat and head ache. I can't eat and talk. My mouth become large what should I do?
I used to brush my teeth twice a day, in morning and second just before go to bed, but I have bad smell also. I am thinking that may my toothbrush is wrong or may be the time is less for brushing. How much time I must be give for brushing and what type of brush I can use?
Sugary foods should be consumed in limited quantities as the bacteria in dental plaque changes them into acids.
What can be done to remove fluoride from the. My teeth surface? Can you suggest me any home solution to this, which is easy and convenient. What foods should be consumed to whiten my teeth?
I'm 45 years old, I'm having problem of my teeth. My teeth is very damage. Dentists told me to do root canals of all teeth and fix cap of synthics. Also told me your teeth in hinder. Gis gaye hi, due to that my young become very sensitive its very burn when I'm taking food hot cold or spicy. Even after taking food my young color become Change may be it red or some dark color. Pls advice me.
Gud mrng My problem, when ever I speak mouth smells it hurts me a lot, even if I brush nicely after sum times it starts smelling so, I want my mouth to be fresh always.
What to do to get releieness from the sensitivity in teeth. I had try many types of toothpastes but it did not work so give me proper solution to get relief from it.
Every time I take ibuprofen or Paracetamol I get a lot of flemme or mucus in the morning which I have to spit out. Is the flemme caused by these pain-killers? What should I replace them with? I'm 67 years old. Thank you.
I have problem in my teeth, I think my teeth may be affected by pyria which cause bad breath. Can you suggests any treatment for eliminate this disease.
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.