Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Megha Singhania
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Megha SinghaniaYour feedback matters!
I am getting foul smell from my mouth by around 11 am onwards until I brush my teeth. I gargled with salt and turmeric. But this treatment did not give expected result. Please suggest me any treatment.
My lower molar tooth hurts, there is a black hole inside it and I'm dying in pain, can tell some antibiotics or tips or home available ingredients to stop this pain. Damn I'm dying.
I have sever pain in my gum and there is swollen and smell which is very bed so please gave me a suggestion how to overcome from this sever pain of gum.
I have 20 years old , in this age in my mouth the lower last teeth is there in that place one tooth is growing due to this when I close my mouth normally that tooth touches the upper part of beside of tooth skin , in that time I have pain , what I do ?
1. Lemon juice and asafoetida powder mixed in equal proportions (1tsf) to be applied and left for 5-10 mins and then risen gurgle with luke warm water.
2. Turmeric powder mixed with lukewarm mustard oil to be applied over the aching tooth and gargle with normal water.
3. Saline water both lukewarm and cold has benefitial effects in relieving pain.
4. Clove oil application over the affected tooth will heal as well nutrilize the pain.
5. Salt and black pepper in equal amount to be mixed with little water to make paste and applied on the affected tooth.
Apart from these tip follow and consult your doctor for proper medication do not dwell permanently over them as it will be just a temporary ways where a diseased part always needs medications.