Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeghaYour feedback matters!
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and having cold and cough. Last night fever was 103. I took paramet and since morning 4'o clock it was 100. Now again its rising its 100.6 now. What should be done?
I am 27 year old female. I got married since 2013. I have no child. Me and my husband planning for a baby last 2 years and we take medical treatments from different doctors allopethic and ayurvedic also. My periods are very critical it's always extend 10 to 15 days after last month period date. This month period date extend 15 days to last period date 29.04. 2015. My weight is 88 kg arrow. My height is 5 feet 4 inches. Minor quantity. Of thyroid like 0.5.
Should I take aspirin if I am not getting my periods from last 2 months and if I get pregnancy test and its negative.
My spouse got cracked nipple problem. She has 15 month baby with breastfeeding. She is using nipcare cream and some antibiotics which was prescribed by her doctor but not getting relief.
Hi. We are trying to conceive since last 2 months. I need advice on how to have precise idea regarding Ovulation period. What Ovulation strips should I use and also any medicines like vitamins etc that might help in conception. Please also advice on frequency of intercourse.
Im 5 weeks pregnant. And Dr. confirmed that its triplets. Scared confused. Do not knw how to proceed? Please suggest.
Hello Doctor, I am 24 year old female. I have some lumps in my both breasts. I did went through multiple tests and found that they are Fibroadenoma. Is it mandatory to go for a surgery and remove them from my body or simply can I just ignore? Thanks in Advance.
Uterus is normal in size .the endo and myometrial echoes are normal .right ovary is not delineated. Left ovary shows a follicle measuring 20×17 mm ,mild free fluid in pelvis-? Cause .no adnexal mass lesion seen. It's my scanning result. Is any problem to get baby ?8 month back I got married but still no baby.
My wife is not interested in having sex, she does not feel the orgasm. I do a lot of fore play. She love licking the vagina, but does not love to go further not she gets fully satisfied. Kindly suggest a valuable way to satisfy her at the most.
My course for seizure disorder treatment is about 3 years, and medicins are VALCOT CR-300 & Neuroforte. Doctors told me take these meds for 3 years, 2 times a day. I want to ask you Doctor is there any other meds that comes in Market for same disease that will shorten my Period of medication/ treatment? Please can you tell me the names of that medicins? Thanks a lot.
My girlfriend not getting periods from last three months and we also checked pregnancy status but prega kit shows negative status so what should we do now.
I had sex today and I am not sure that sperm is leaked or not into vagina, should I give my wife i-pill or not?
Hi sir, I am 32 year old, I have 2 children (1 Child - 5 Month / 2 Child - 21 month) My wife is not Ready For Sex, She is not interested in sex? How to solve my problem? Please answer me in hindi / gujarati language.
When we think of a light evening snack, we often think of a packet of fried chips or Kurkure. However, it is time to think of something healthier, as we are already aware of the ill effects of these snacks all around us. This is where snacks like fox nuts are gaining popularity. Grown in the wetlands of Asian countries, they are also known as phool makhana (because of their flowery appearance) and lotus seeds.
They are a great snack and have multiple benefits. Read on to know about this wonderful, economical, tasty, and healthy dish.
- They are low in calories, fat, and sodium. They are therefore the perfect in-between-meal snack. They also make you feel full, so further cravings for binge eating are reduced
- Their low sodium and high potassium and magnesium content makes them very useful for people with high blood pressure
- The high calcium content is good for bone and teeth health
- Their sugar content is low, and so are highly useful for diabetics, who have the urge to eat at short intervals
- The fox nuts have astringent properties and are useful for kidney ailments
- People looking for weight loss should try makhana, as they are very low in calories but can fill the stomach. This helps control hunger pangs and intake of high-calorie foods
- It is rich in fiber and so can be used in weight loss as well as for digestion problems like constipation
- Fox nuts are rich in antioxidants and therefore useful in fighting ageing and chronic inflammation and stress in the body
- In both men and women, makhana is believed to improve fertility rates. The sperm quality and quantity is believed to improve when makhana is consumed
- Given its multiple benefits, especially calcium and iron, pregnant women are given makhana. It also helps prevent hypertension and diabetes in the pregnant mother
- Fox nuts are believed to help get rid of insomnia
- If addiction to coffee is your problem, try some fox nuts to get rid of the addiction
Methods of use:
- The seeds are actually tasteless and so whether it is salt or sweet, they take on the added taste
- Roast the seeds with a little ghee on a light flame. Sprinkle salt, and the yummy snack is good to go
- Other spices like cinnamon or oregano can be added to suit one’s taste
- They can also be used in sweet dishes like kheer and other desserts
If you are looking for a super snack that is highly healthy, economical, and has little hazards on your health, grab a bowl of fox nuts. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Dietary patterns have undergone significant changes over the last few decades. These included more fatty foods, refined foods, and processed foods findings their way into people’s diet. These changes have further led to a lot of dietary diseases including hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, constipation and obesity.
With these on the rise, there is also awareness of the need to eat a balanced diet for overall well-being. What is important is that it is not just about what is being eaten. Alternative medicine offers a lot of options through which a person can train his mind and body to eat in a balanced manner and avoid diet-induced diseases. Here how to maintain good health:
Yoga: There are specific asanas in yoga which are directed at the digestive system. While some help you control appetite, there are others which can help improving digestion by stimulating digestive juices, improving absorption, and preventing fat accumulation. The breathing control which is brought through yoga is one of the best ways to improve overall health, as each and every cell is stimulated. In addition, overall, yoga is a very good form of exercise and helps in overall improved levels of activity.
Aromatherapy: There are strong indications that smell can help in curbing hunger. So, when a person is hungry, even the smell of food can lead to satiety. This is another way to control hunger. In addition, a lot of aromas are also aimed at improving overall well-being and maintaining health.
Natural medicine: There are various herbs starting from ginger, garlic, cloves, etc. which are all regular ingredients in the kitchen. These have benefits which are time tested and help in controlling various ailments and promote health overall. These should find their way into the diet, which can help in maintaining good health.
Music therapy: Stress is one of the major inducers of all diseases and affects overall health. Music is believed to be one of the most relaxing things and helps in controlling stress. It, therefore, improves overall health and maintains balance. In addition, specific music targets specific body systems, which a music therapist can prescribe.
Massage: Using herbal oils for massage is another way to manage and control overall health. The herbal oils penetrate deep within the skin and the external pressure applied during massage helps in relaxing the muscles and joints. This again should help in improving blood circulation, controlling overall body pains, improve range of motion, and improve overall health.
- Hypnosis: As the adage goes, it is all in the mind. Most health issues, when deciphered, seem to have a strong psychological issue. This is where hypnosis has assumed great importance in improving overall health in the recent past, as emotional health is an equally important component of overall health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.