Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MeghaYour feedback matters!
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.
I am 39 years old woman. Since two months my periods have become very scanty. I am getting very worried as I will get married once again next year and I want to conceive a child. Does getting scanty period is menopause? please help me.
Hlo madam, I am 25 year old girl mame mje last time 20 ko periods hue the or ab 13 days upper ho gye h abhi tak hue ni h.mje last time periods only bathroom time p hi bleeding hui thi or mje 20 days s fever bhi h.m relationship m hu but hum private part ko touch to krte h but humne sex abhi tak ni kiya h.pls mame help me bhut tension h pls help me.
Hi, I am 28 years old and c sec delivery. Completed 2 1/2 months. Today bleeding started again. Bleeding stopped by 51 days itself. Please tell me reason for bleeding again. What is the remedy?
I am 31years old, having a kid of 5 years. But now I am facing problem to conceive for 2nd issue. What should I do?
6 must-have foods during your first trimester
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.
I am not having periods from last 3 months I consulted a doctor she suggested me to take 10g meprate twice a day for 5 days and also she gave evecare for the irregularities of periods for 1 month I followed d suggestion nd It has been 2 days since I completed the meprate dose nd I am continuing the evecare bt my periods are not coming yet. I will wait for 5 more days but still if I dont get periods den what should I do? And I already done thyroid test and pregnancy test. Nd they also normal. Please tell me what should I do now.
I am 30 years old monthly period will come and first day and second day more blood fall now a days why.
Although both are similar, treadmill and jogging are very different from each other. The same muscles are used in both the exercises and the same forward body movement is involved in both the exercises. Both are done for cardiovascular fitness, to decrease the amount of fat in your body, and to tone your legs. However, here are a few pointers which show you the difference between treadmill and jogging:
1. Treadmill is easy: Running on a treadmill is easier than going out for a jog. This is because a treadmill has a plain running surface with a constant environment. But when you go out for a jog, the surface may not be plain; the environment might not be constant as it can be windy or extremely sunny. The treadmill can also be adjusted according to your requirements, like the inclination can be increased or decreased; the speed of the belt can be increased or decreased, etc. It also affects the joints less because you are able to have a flat surface to place your foot every time, unlike the rough surface of the roads and lanes when you jog.
2. Convenience: Running a mile at home on a tread mill is much more convenient than going out for a jog. You can hop onto a treadmill for a run anytime, but going out for jog whenever you feel like, is difficult and can cause inconvenience. The weather might not be appropriate to go for a jog, or you might have certain things to do which you can while you are on the treadmill.
3. Motivation: Treadmills allow you to see how much you have run, which will motivate you to work harder and surpass your previous limit. This is difficult when you go out for a jog as you cannot calculate how much you ran.
4. Burning calories: Jogging outside is much more challenging than jogging on a treadmill. This is because of the various factors which you have to face like weather and terrain while you are jogging outside. This causes you to burn more calories than what you would on a treadmill. However, you can change the inclination and the speed of the treadmill which will also enable you to burn more calories.
Although jogging outside and on a treadmill might have these few differences, you will get the best results, if you are able to combine both together.