Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Megha DeshpandeyYour feedback matters!
My new born baby (13 days) is crying wen I lay her in bed. She is showing irritations. She is also crying while passing urine. Is dat is a pblm pls rly.
My 2.5 month old son is exclusively breast feed. However, he passes motion only once every 3-4 days. Now it's been 5 days. Should we be worried about it? Is there anything which can be given to him?
My wife suffering from cough , more cough come out from body, this has done after cold energy so poor she is tired ,provide glucon D powder in water. Please suggest which medicine support.
Respected sir, I have placed my question for free medical help for treatment. In the line of communication with you. I again placed my problem that My son is 3 year old and before two month I noticed that some small grains leaving on his face. As per opinions of skin specialist we have done laser but, after few days the grains again back and increase very slowly. If required, Photo of face of my son can be attach for your info. Sir, I want to best medical advise for my son. Thanks you.
My 10 month old baby has stuffed nose most of the times. Is there any homeopathic medicine for this? Her Father has also same problem.
Hi my son is almost 6 yrs old and has been suffering from fever on and off for the last 2 and half months. We took all tests including urine test, blood test, chest x ray, ultrasound on the abdomen. All tests were normal but the blood test alone showed that crp count was raising every time the test was taken. He has been on antibiotics (amoxicillin, pencilin, augmentin, pencilin iv) for the last 2 months and still falling sick almost every alternate week. While the doctors say there is some infection that is causing the crp count to increase they are not able to say what is causing it. Should I be worried? should I take him for a full medical checkup for thorough examination? please note that for the last 2 months they were diagnosing as tonsillitis, viral infection, bladder infection, possible pneumonia but nothing came out positive in the tests. He does complain of eye irritation and pain in testicles sometimes. Please provide your insights.
Hii, my son is 6 years old. Bt he is very weak .not speak properly. N height wise short above others. Let me know your advice for him. Thnq.
My baby is 8 months old. I started to give oats to my baby. Is it good for my baby? I give homemade cerelac and ragi porridge.
Meri bachi 2 and half years he usko fever tha to or kuch khari nahi to uske liye khane k kuch tips batao.Please tell.
Hi, My son is 2 years old he don't want to eat anything except milk and some sweet things and he don't want to eat anything like spicy things even rice also so what can I do?
My son is 22 months old and is very fussy about eating. I checked with doctor and he suggested me to give him Normatone. Is it fine giving this syrup to toddler less than 2 years.
Mera baby 1.8 months ka hai. Use har, mahine sardi khandi ka problem ho jata h. Khansi itni badh jati h k bina PHENSEDYL syp k wo kam hi nhi hoti. Or agar kam b hoti hai to fir 1 mahine ke baad ho jati hai. Or uske munh se bahut laar nikalta hai or wo angutha bhi chusta hai. please doctors help me.
My son 1.4 years wants to drink lot of milk (is bottle fed) and is fussy in eating fruits/veggies/cereals. Has healthy weight and is active. My paed. Says reduce milk to just half litre in entire day. But baby demands more. What to do?
My 16 days old baby is on breast milk but sometimes when he feels hungry I give him formula milk Farex with bottle. I wanna ask, is there any problem to give formula milk n breast milk both? And he is not passing poop from last four days Plzz need urgent help.
Hi I am 26 years old female, my baby is 23 months and I had delivered my baby through c section and recently in the month of February 2016 I had inserted copper t actually before that also I was suffering from shoulder, neck, lower back and middle back pain but after the month of February I am suffering from these almost all days or alternate days, so please tell me the veg diet and exercises to ease from these pains and I want to know that why these pains occur what is the reason behind it? Please help.
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.