Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Megha ChuhanYour feedback matters!
I had sex last night with ma wife after two month 4 days of baby delivery (delivery date is 6 feb 2016), I am afraid that is there any chance to get pregnant, because I dont know it was safe day or unsafe and bleeding cycle stopped on 16 to 18th march 2016, please help me.
Usually mothers often feel insecure about their milk production amount and they often feel that their babies aren't getting enough milk, which results in switching to formula feeds, which is not good for their babies in the long run.
This post will help the willing mothers to feed their babies and help as confidence building measure.
1. Milk production gets boosted when mother keep their babies close to body. It provide warmth, bonding, ease tension, etc
2. Proper positioning of baby while feeding is important. You can watch YouTube videos on breastfeeding positions, like CRADLE, CROSS CRADLE, FOOTBALL positions etc.
3. Breastfeeding is a painless procedure,if you are feeling pain,something is wrong.Getting sore nipple,crack nipple are findings of improper attachment.
4. Feed the baby for atleast 20min, it helps baby getting foremilk(watery part of milk) which quench thirst as well as hind milk(thick part of milk) which provides satiety.
5. If baby sleeps while feeding,wake her up by gentle stroking in feet, completely empty your breast otherwise the baby becomes cranky,pass frequent small quantity stools with improper weight gain
6. Passage of urine more than 8 times per day,good sleep in between feeds and proet weight gain are good sign of successful breast feeding.
7. Dont get biased based on advertisement of formula feed in media. They aren't superior to breastmilk in any ways.Breastmilk provide protection against asthma, allergies, blood pressure, heart diseases etc
Is one day period is normal? Why this happens or is there any issues. Kindly explain reasons for one day period.
Benefits of foods by colour
Did you know that foods can be divided into categories based on their colours and each category has a collective set of health benefits? this not only makes foods interesting, but also helps remember which food is good for which health aspect.
Foods are broadly divided into six categories based on their colors.
- White - these foods assist in immune support. Garlic, onions, white beans, potatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower fall under this category. While garlic & onions help reduce the risk of cancer in stomach, colon & rectum, white beans & potatoes help lower blood cholesterol levels. Mushrooms are known to provide the important nutrients and cauliflower contains antioxidants & is also beneficial for women who are pregnant.
- Green -these foods assist in detoxification. Peas, spinach, green beans, capsicums, kiwi, and green tea are some green foods that we can consume. They are good for your health, provide the required nutrients and also assist in detox.
- Yellow - these foods assist in beauty. Banana, yellow capsicum, squash, corn and bananas are some of the yellow foods that we eat. They are full of carotenoids and bioflavonoids which all help maintain our skin, bone and teeth health.
- Orange - these foods assist in cancer prevention. Carrots, oranges, etc are some orange foods that we eat. They are good for the heart, protect our eyes and also boost our immune system.
- Red - these foods support better heart health. They are packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Red chillies, red capsicum, cherries and tomatoes, apples, etc are some red foods that we eat.
- Purple - these foods assist in longevity. Few purple foods that we eat are onions, blackberries, grapes, etc. They fight ulcer, help kill cancer, prevent urinary tract infection and are good for the heart & the liver.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
If someone's liver fails and somehow survive then can she give birth? Or her chances to die during that period is more?
Hi am 23 years old having pcod problem taking birth control tablets for past 2 years but not regularly sometimes I missed and forgot. Jan 9 th I had sex with condom only that month 29th I got periods then its irregular only like 20 days once and 15 days once I did home pregnancy test it falls negative still any possible for pregnancy I have fear for that.
25 year female and 4 months pregnant. Vaginal bleeding since 2months. Fasting and ppbs sugar levels are 83, 99 resp. But gtt values are 170, 164, 120, 99 each taken at half an hour intervals. 15th week scan said placenta is 2cm above os. Does my sugar level variation cause vaginal bleeding or is it due to low lying placenta? please help me soon. I am worried.
I m 10 weeks pregnant 28 years old bt I hav completed weeks of pregnancy sor I slightly bleed bt I lost 1 sacs other sacs is gud so Dr. advised me to bed rest. So how many days I want to bed rest? Bcoz I hav no bleeding bt when complete 6 weeks that day only bleed only 5 mins bleed pls give me gud suggestion.
I am a 28 year old unmarried girl. My periods are regular since the beginning. Last one was 21aug-24aug, 2016. I have no gynaeco-problem as well. But, Since a week only my left nipple is paining. There is no swelling, no lumps are felt, no discoloration of nipple area, nothing is abnormal in looks. Only a mild pain is there 24x7. I feel discomfort and much worried. Kindly help me. What can be the problem? What should I do? Please reply.
Patient with 6 month amenorrhoea (pregnant) having severe right lumbar region pain extends from behind to forward up to groin region what's diagnosis if usg shows normal? reply.
What to do to when a girl had sex and after 2 month she came to know she is pregnant How to handle this situation if she don't want to get babies Apart from abortions.
If you have a high metabolism, be intentional with your caloric intake to conquer your fast metabolism and putting on weight quickly.
Hi doctor pls explain me the white discharge occurs after ovulation whether it represents the pregnancy or period symptom.
My vagina seems to feel dry these days leading to itching. I am hypothyroid with a dosage of 125 mcg. Are these two conditions inter related?
Hi I am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. On ultrasound it showed two gestational sac, so I'm expecting twins. Can I continue my job or should I sit at home completely (as twins are expected to be high risk). I've got mixed opinions on this. I am an ophthalmologist so do hv some running around and long working hours especially during ot.
What is the minimum duration one should avoid for sex after abortion? After abortion what is the time period within one will get her periods normally resume? After how many days one Shd choose for pregnancy after abortion?
I am getting menses on and off every 2 months post delivery my baby is 9 months I want to become pregnant again my baby breastfeeds very minimally and is on oral feeds most of time plzz help any medical means. Am trying naturally from last 3 months but not getting pregnant.
I'm having irregular periods like once in 3 months since puberty. I'm super worried. After starting my hair fall medicine been 5 days and lemon with cinnamon water every morning since 25 days. Now I eat Lil food also I feel full. Stomach feels Lil heavy and discomfort and unusual feeling in stomach. Anything serious? Wat to do? I keep thinking am I pregnant? I'm not even married. Y do I not get period regularly? No period always scars me. Hair fall cos of this?
Wome have more emotion
It's clear that estrogen is closely linked with women's emotional well-being. Depression and anxiety affect women in their estrogen-producing years more often than men or postmenopausal women. Estrogen is also linked to mood disruptions that occur only in women --premenstrual syndrome, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and postpartum depression.
Exactly how estrogen affects emotion is much less straightforward. Is it too much estrogen? not enough? it turns out estrogen's emotional effects are nearly as mysterious as moods themselves.