Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Megha ChuhanYour feedback matters!
I had two days delay in my period now is out and I'm bleeding like never before with thick blood coming out and my stool is black don't know if is because I ate more iron food than before.
I'm now 32 years old already had one abortion due to fibroid, then I did mymectomy and conceived again after 8 months .delivered girl baby via cizerian .she is going to turn 2 years old. Now I'm conceived but my 22 weeks scan reports microphelly schizencephaly ,so doctor said me to abort the baby, but I want this baby .please help me whether is their any tablets to cure this pregnancy baby ,now I entered my sixth month. Tell me shall I have any other options other than abortion and deliver a problem free baby.
Hii.I have pcod problem. Doctor suggested me to use binthin,gonadil,sio care,ebexid,benforce,gdm safe sachets medicines thrice a day.Im using these tablets from 1year.But no result.Im not getting my periods regularly.Im doing yoga regularly. Please help me out of this problem. Is this medicines are good or not.Im not getting periods from 3 months.
She says she does not have any interest in sex in her marriage of 8 years. She says she never had any interest ever. Is that normal? She loves her husband but never interested of sex or with anyone. Is this health problem? How to improve.
My friend is pregnant but in pregnancy she is not taking iron and calcium tablets any problem for the baby? Please tell me.
Hiii I'm 12 weeks and 1 day pregnant, from the starting of pregnancy my weight is 45 it is not increasing y? In 7 weeks 2 days I hv undergone with ultrasound my foetal heart is 150bpm, crl 1.17 cm, cx length 3.9 cms.and in 11 weeks 4 days I hv again undergone with ultrasound crl is 48. 4 mm,foetal heart is 180 bpm, cx length is 50 mm. But still my weight is 45 kgs wat might be the prblm and is my baby is in correct weight? Plzz ans mee.
Hi doctor, We have planned for a baby. I did sex many of times and release my sperms to her vagina. Is this safe?
Every living thing goes through a cycle of birth, growth, development, aging, and based on its lifespan, die. Be it an insect with a lifespan of few hours to the giant tortoise who live for more than 150 years. Now what causes aging has been debated about widely. It is a combination of gradual wear and tear of the body combined with gradually declining pace of replacement of the worn out/missing parts. When younger, the body's ability to replace lost skin or bone is strong and it gradually declines with age.
Recent studies have shown that there is a strong genetic component related with aging. We all have noticed how not everybody ages at the same pace, while some continue to look younger than their biological age, the reverse is also true. Intrigued by this finding, a lot of research have gone into what contributes to aging. It has been discovered that a lot of aging factors are inherited, especially from the mother.
Now, a little bit of cellular details:
There is a part of the cell that is called mitochondria, which is the energy production unit within each cell. It has been discovered that the DNA of the mitochondria which is mDNA has a lot to do with how a person ages, specifically what is inherited from the mother. If this has undergone mutation, the inherited mutated DNA accelerates the aging process.
To add to this, there is also a lot of research studying the details of how young genes look different from old genes. The idea is to study this difference and then find out the difference and then see how we can make the older ones look more like the younger ones. This will indirectly reduce the aged look and produce a younger outlook.
Since, the most obvious and apparent aging is seen on the skin, research is being conducted how the cellular membranes called aquaporins act. These are important for regulation of water movement to and from the cell. It is well known that younger skin is more hydrated compared to older skin, and ways are being identified to keep the older skin more hydrated and thereby produce a younger look.
There is also a lot of correlation between nutrition and environmental factors and the overall aging process. Genetic mutations are produced by these factors which also lead to accelerated aging.
While everybody tries to maintain the younger look, aging is something inevitable. While we can do a lot of things by modifying our lifestyle and with chemical support, it cannot be completely halted. While we can try to manage the diseases related to old age, aging may not be something that can be stopped completely.
अगर आप अपने बेडरूम में उदासी का सामना कर रहे है तो संभावना है की आप पति -पत्नी अपने यौन स्वास्थ के लिए पर्यात ध्यान नहीं दे पा रहे है तो झल्लाहट में मत आएये आप अपने यौन जीवन की बुझती हुई लापता चिंगारी को फिर से जगाकर पहले के जूनून की तरह हर रात का भरपूर आनंद ले कर अपने वैवाहीक जीवन को पुनः खुशहाल बना सकते है लेकिन उसके लिए आपको कुछ मेहनत करनी होगी सेक्स पावर बढाने के कुछ कारगर उपाय इन्हें आजमाकर आप बिना रूकावट वैवाहीक जीवन का भरपूर आनंद ले सकते है: पोस्ट बाय कृष्ण कुमार डाबर
(1) पेट हमेशा साफ़ रहे अगर पेट साफ़ नहीं है तो सेक्स क्षमता में कमी आ सकती है
(2) रात में सोने से पहिले खजूर और कुनकुना दूध पिए इससे पेट तो साफ़ होगा ही साथ ही सेक्स क्षमता भी असाधारण रूप से बढ़ जाएगी।
(3) शायद बहुत कम लोग जानते होगे की तरबूज का बीज #देसी_वियग्रा का काम करता है, अरबी लोग इतने गरम क्यों होते है क्योकि वो लोग रोजाना #तरबूज का बीज खाते है अरबी भाषा में इसे मगज कहते है
(4) एक अत्यंत सहज आयुर्वेदिक औषधी जो घर पर हर मौसम में उपलब्ध रहती है लहसुन की 5-6 कलिया देसी घी में फ्राई कर के रोजाना खाए 15 से 20 में इसका परिणाम आपको चौकाने वाला मिलेगा लेकिन इसका सेवन ठंडी के सीजन में ही करना चाहिये क्योकि लहसुन की तासीर गरम होती है अगर आप रोजाना लहसुन का सेवन करते है तो बिमारियाँ आपके पास आने से डरेगी साथ ही लहसुन ब्लड प्रेसर में भी फायेदेमंद है तो देरी किस बात की आज से ही लहसुन का सेवन शुरु कर दे।
इसके अलावा आयुर्वेदिक औषधियों के रूप में आप #शुक्रवल्लभ_रस
तीनों की एक-एक गोली
सुबह शाम गुनगुने दूध के साथ 1 से 2 महीनों तक सेवन करें इससे भी पर्याप्त लाभ होना संभव हो सकता है
यह तीनों आयुर्वेदिक स्टोर से इसी नाम से ली जा सकती है और इन्हें 1 से 2 महीने तक बिना किसी वैद्यकीय सलाह के भी लिया जा सकता है
अगर आपको शुगर के कारण कमजोरी का अनुभव होता हो और आप अपने आपको अशक्त महसूस करते हैं
तीनों की एक-एक गोली सुबह शाम क्रीम निकले हुए दूध के साथ सुबह शाम सेवन करें यह भी आयुर्वेदिक स्टोर से इन्ही नामो से मिल जाती है यह भी कम से कम 2 महीने सेवन करें
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and consult a gynaecologist immediately.
Hi, my sis suffers from stomach ache, during monthly periods and she have more white discharge problem as well. How can we help her?
Which is better days to intercourse for conceive? And how many times make intercourse per day for conceive? Because I make intercourse one time alone, pl clarify.
I had to take I-pill last week. And yesterday I got my period in 15 days only. I m feeling v weak. Is it normal? What should I do?
I am 33 year. M married 6 month back. My wife got vaginal infection. One of the doctor told that infection was due to husband. Was is correct and why it had happend. What care I should take
1. Basil decreases swelling in joints and relaxes muscles.
2. Lemon removes toxins from the body.
3. Bananas have powerful anti-viral properties.
4. Fennel soothes pain and relieves cramps and spasms.
Sir I have got a domestic dog bite two days before may I have sexual intercourse with my wife as my post exposure treatment is going. Pl suggest.
My daughter had hepatitis A for 3 weeks she stopped her 6 months baby feeding. Now she is alright but she had a lot of itching. Can she start her baby feeding back. because Dr. says yes n pediatric Dr. said not to feed.
Marma Chikitsa is a significant aspect of the Ayurvedic treatment. Marmas are specific points on the body where the application of pressure induces the flow of vital energy (prana) along a complex system of subtle channels called (nadis). Healing through marma chikitsa affects the energy flow through the energy meridians or Nadi. These in turn govern the functional and health aspect of every metabolic system in the body. Marma chikitsa pays more attention to the functional aspect, the metabolism rather than organ specific. Ayurveda deeply believes and caters to the holistic health and not disease management, in the treatment of patients.
Unlike acupressure (as is being practiced today), Marma chikitsa does not concentrate on 'organs'. It stimulates the designated metabolic function, mind control, hormonal support and strength points/marma that influences health of the person. Because of its 'spiritual' component it differs from other 'hands on' therapies. Marma can actually alter consciousness, and change one’s awareness. From that place a person can move forward with self care, creativity, and renewed energy
Marma zones of the body
- It takes training, practice and powerful intuition on part of the therapist and doctor to consider the ideal combination of 'marma' for effective treatment.
- Modern medicine looks at heart disease from the focus of heart functions, anatomical structure of the heart.
- Marma Chikitsa (as a part of Ayurveda) looks at the Mind-Body association of the functioning of the heart. Heart functioning depends on Nutrition, mind set, liver strength, natural detoxification, improving blood quality, lifestyle and even the past of the patient to bring about effective treatment. This wholistic attitude, where all aspects of the person are considered is a more complete treatment methodology with lasting results.
We at Health Solutions practice this philosophy and have been able to influence the patient progress where in s/he has made leaps of positive progress in their bodily functions, stamina, performance, peace of mind, over and above the improved functioning of the heart or other specific organs. Patients and others who care for their health can call us with as much information as they can provide on their current health status, what treatment they are currently taking and its impact; their lifestyle (food, temperament, daily schedules) family history.
A detailed treatment schedule is customized for them. Treatment sessions are designed to be most comfortable for the patient. Most of the times, the treatment sessions are repeated every month for as long as the doctor understands necessary for long lasting results.
Mostly, it is FDA approved, clinically proved Ayurvedic medicine based ( Suved and Reimmugen), non-invasive, supported with dietary guidelines, lifestyle changes, nutritional support and targets at building the immunity of the person to lead healthier lives. Marma Chikitsa holistic treatment science and it is going to be the choice of treatment in modern days.