Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hii sir/mam I am 18 and soon m gonna be 19 nd m a boy of 5'6 my father is of 5'4 while my mother is 5. Can I get more taller from Now if yes then how.
I am 50 years having back pain runs all the way to toe. I have done mri report says that there is 4th & 5th nerve compression and lumbar spondylosis. Please advice me.
I am 26 years old and having sr. Creatnin 1. 74 also protein is coming in urein. What should I do to cure it?
I am losing my weight so fast and also my body become thin so much. So what I should do for gain my weight and to be fat?
I am suffering from pimples acne and some of black spots present on my face so please give me a little hint or a example.
My cheeks are becoming very chubby and swelled day by day. Could you please suggest me. Some remedy to. Get rid of this?
Dr. I am over weight. I am 50 yes old and height is 5.9" and weight is 77 kgs. I want to reduce my weight. Give a veg. Diet plan. Thanks Sharad.
I am 26 years old. I want to ask that periods aane ka mtlab ye hota hai ke aap pregnent nai. Kya periods aane ke baad bhi chance hai ke aap pregnent rahe.
Is it possible to increase height after age of 21 year? Can I increase my height by any method or treatment?
Sir I have gain to much Weight in my body, my body weight is 120 kg around. I have started gym from yesterday but I want to know what food I have to take. What Deit plan I need to take to lose my Weight. And I'm veg. So please help me.
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
Related Tip: 4 Crucial Reasons to Seek Sex Therapy