Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Meera KalbagYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old male. Have retracted tympanic membrane. Every now n then I have blow air through ears to listen properly. Is there any permanent solution.
Dear sir, . My age is 47 years complete. I am a married male having two young children. On the ground of health-matter I am unlucky and hopeless person. My life today became very uneasy due to some acute conditions. It is likely difficult to explain the problems itself. But I am trying to describe them in my best capacity. At first I must reveal about my current profession. I am working today as a courier delivering person, so by the virtue of my job I have to move on my bicycle extensively .I think this extensive cycling would be harming me on the grounds of health. Because I am always feeling dizziness, cerebral weakness and muscular weakness. There are occasional acute headaches. Sleep is very disturbed and full of unwanted and uneasy dreams. Rising in morning become very cumbersome and thorny task for me. On the other hand my digestive system and specifically excretory system also show spiky symptoms which are nearing to IBM. Stool excavation is becoming uneasy and unsatisfying also. There is spontaneous feeling of scorching and uneasiness in the lower abdomen or annals portion.
I am 23 years male who have tired of unpleasant noise in my ear. I am facing tinnitus at episode a few months ago severity while jogging, playing etc. I prefer most its home remedies and thus searches on internet and found ginko giloba, one of its remedies but I don't know how to use it and extract.
I am suffering from common cold, fever and throat pain (khansi). what medicines should I take? Please help me.
I am a 28 yr old male and have vertigo and I suffered from past 1 year and I consult doctor also but my problem is not solved then how can I solve my problem?
I am 65 years old and have ringing sound in my right ear, with loss of hearing. My MRI of brain is normal and OK. This is for last 14 months. My left ear is normal. My BP is 170/90 . Pl suggest homeopathic remedy. Thanks.
I am suffering from tonsils and they pain really bad, my age is 19 and I'm drinking warm water but it can't help. What should I do?
How to resolve the sinus problem. My nose has suffer from sinus. Please suggest some home made solution. Thanks.
Hello, I am having a bit dizziness and a slight stomach and chest pain. When I eat something my stomach gets very tight. I did one vomit last night and having loose motion too. Can you please suggest correct guidelines. Thanks.
I am 27 years old. I am virgin. But I did had a sexual encounter with a hooker recently. She gave me a hand job and I sucked her boobs. I don't think she was lactating as I couldn't taste anything. I also stroked her vagina with my hand. But I don't think I re applied it on my penis or mouth. We didn't have intercourse. Now, 2 days after the incident, I am having sore throat, feeling fatigued. Have mildly runny nose and have been sneezing a little bit. Could I be infected with HIV or is it just some other allergy or common cold?
I had have a throat infection from more than 10 years I also done a tonsils operation bus still my problem not resolved ent specialist says that you have a energy from home dust & dust mites as per energy report & high fever also comes with throat infection so please suggest me something about it.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.