Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Meera KalbagYour feedback matters!
I'm having nasal infection .I hav used spray also bt it didn't heal me completely .still my nose get closed alternately .its nt wet bt it get closed .its been so long more Dan 3 years .and I feel some sticky mucus like thing in my throat. Because of it I cnt speak properly also. Doctor advised me to use but bt it didn't work long. I guess these two r connected to each other .please help me . Thnk you.
I am 29 years old male. Having pain in throat from about a week. Taken some antibiotics. It pinches when I swallow my saliva at times. Minute cough is also there. I am allergic to brufen compounds. Please guide me with suitable advice.
22 age male. I have redish follicles in pharynx for last 3 month. Some time history of constipation. In winter mostly throat infection occur. I already complete course of antibiotics. Amoxicilin and gargle. Not relief. What I have to do?
Hi sir, my mother is suffering from headache for past years. We thought its migraine, she also have sinusitis. Previously she used homeopathy medicines. Recently we had consulted an ENT. Specialist in Multi specialty hospital, there they said for CT scan after on report they suggested for a surgery. Is surgery is compulsory for this? Is there any solution by using only medicines? . Will wait for your answers, Thank you.
I am 26 year old. I have sinus problem basically from dust from last 3 year. Watery nose, blockage chest and sometimes I look ed like a asthma patient. Sir please suggest me and give proper solution.
I am suffering from throat infection I can not able to swallow I also suffering from fever what should I do?
I have sensitive throat and Cold allergy. If I am exposed I get bad throat, fever and chest congestion. I take precautions but little careless get me ill and I have to take Antibiotics course twice a year. Result is too much of toxins and I feel weak for eek after antibiotics course.I need to detoxify my system and increase my immunity so that I don`t get these bad throat and cold effect.I m 70 years and otherwise healthy.
Hi doctor I'm 23 yes old from past 2 days I am facing dizziness all time feeling like fainting specially n morning along with vomiting feeling. But not vomit. Sometimes pain while pressing deeply in lower right hand side abdomen pain you can say just near to naval area. Is there anything to worry doctor?
I am suffering from sour throat. I had a glass of chilled lichi juice which I think is the main cause. Now my throat is all red from inside and is aching when I eat or drink something. I gargled thrice today.
I haven't slept for 2 days because of my ear pain I don't kno what happen but its paining alot I even contacted a specialist but still it don't work? What to do? Please help me?
My age 22 years, inside of throat there is a pain, please I am not able to talk properly, eating, please give me suggestion.
Sir sure na no problem. It is somewhat at end of mine tongue. N even throat. Im scared seriously. Vallath papillae type it is. I had consulted an E N T they said it is" chala" or ulcer.. Some round type papillae r there. What should I do.
I've been suffering from sinus from last 2 years. I've consulted many doctors but there is no use. If you have a remedy for this ,please help me out.
I am 22 years old unmarried girl. I have been suffering from irregular and absent periods from jan 2015. I get period only when I take tablets and the bleeding is also very little and last nly for 2 days. I have visited gynecologist they suggested ne livogen tablet still there is no regular period. Recently my gynecologist has taken hormonal test in dat leutinizing hormone level was 14.92 she said that iy is poly cyst and prescribed me vofol myo and padmini tablet. I have been using these tablets from past 10 days. I have got bloated stomach from april 2015 and my stool colour is very dark like black and tarry. From past 1 week I have been suffering from sore hands, tongue, mouth, giddiness, and iam unable to sleep also and also burning sensation in hands and feet sumtyms. Are these due to intake of medicines or any other problem. I have seen in net that bloated stomach, dark black tarry stool and sore hands can be the symptoms of any type of cancer. And giddiness blur vision and burning sensation of hands and legs are due to diabetes. please do repl am really worried am I having cancer or its due to the intake of medicines or do I have diabetes. please do repl. than n advance.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.