Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I am 23 years old. I suffered pimples and dark circles from last 5 years. what should i do? please advice
I have defective eye sight -0.5 and -0.75 for left and right eye . I am preparing for govt exams Railways board is asking for 0.6 and 0.6 without specs. So tell me the way to improve my sight Naturally.
I Have Red Eyes for last two days and what can I do now. My age is 22. Give me a reason and why my eys becoming red while travelling.
Sir, I have a specs from 5 years, specs number increases rapidly after few months, first it was 0.25 before 5 years and now it has 2.00 then what should I do for the decrease in specs number. Because it irritating me. Please suggest any home made process for it?
As soon as the summer heat breaks in, I start feeling restless and become too tired with no energy. My eyes also start watering and goes through some kind of irritation when I am out in the sun.
I am 54 yrs. I have black patches on my both side of eyes. Can I know the reasons and medications in home, Ayurvedic and allopathy?
My wife is a diabetic. As per today test report 3 months average is 8.1 and RBS is 280. She is developed cataract and doctor advised for laser treatment. With the present level of sugar , laser can be done. Or to wait sugar comes to normal. Please advice.
I have red eyes last three weeks what should I do and also headache I need your help please give give me your suggestion.
I have eye irritation problem from past 25 years. It will b reddish also. I have consulted many doctors. But in vain.
I am a student of 25 years age. I am having left ocular pain for last two days, the pain (no congestion, foreign body sensation, photophobia) being increased on upward and medial gaze accompanied by frontal headache. It is relieved by nsaids and sleep. I also have myopia of left eye (corrected by -1. 75 spherical) and vision of right eye is emmetropic. No positive family history for ocular disorder except refractive error.
I have red eyes for the last 4 days. What should I do for this? What are the precautions for preventing our eyes from becoming red?
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.