Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenal PathakYour feedback matters!
Hi, How to get the pregnancy. I mean we need follow any diet. Somebody saying chicken is not good for Health. It will prevent the pregnancy. Is it true. Please suggest what are the foods good for Health and support to getting pregnancy. Thanks in Advance. Regards.
I am pregnant I am working in marketing job I have to travel daily some distance is it safe to travel on bus r scooter?
Methi dana pickle for diabetics
- Apply the salt and turmeric to the mango and fenugreek seeds, mix well and keep aside for 8-10 hours.
- Kachhe aam ko finely chopped karake haldi aur namak lagake aur dana methi dal ke ek raat ke liye rakh de. Next day kachhe aam ka pani niklega, usime methi dana soak hoga aur phulega. Use acchi tarah milake ek aur din bhigneke liye rakh denge.
- Next day 1 pan mein tel leke use acchi tarahase garam kar lenge. Phir usme 2 tablespoon raidal dal denge, phir
- Usime hing, saunf, lalmirch powder, haldi dal denge, thanda honepar grate kiya hua gud milayenge.
- Ye masala ab danamethi aur kairi (raw mango) me milayenge, fir use acchi tarahase milake ek jar me bhar lenge, 2 din rakhne ke bad aachar khane ke liye taiyar hai. Ise paratha, roti ke sath serve kare!
My left side breast size is more than right side. But I don't have any pain. If my husband press it I have severe pain on both the sides. Is it a major problem or common problem. I don't have any pain right now.
Hi doc, i'm 25 years old. Two years marriage life till we do not have baby. For my husband we did semen no problem for him. My side pcos biggest problem. I did two follicular study. Four months medication with ubiphene and brelet alternative months for ovulation. And duphaston, biopreg,glymet sr 5oo (from last month. I hav regular cycle, no thyroid or diabetic pblms. After I took the medications while mensuration I had severe abdominal pain, irregular menses. What should be my next for pregnancy?
I am 24 year old I had unprotected sex before 10 days back. And had unwanted 72 pill. Now on 22 it bleed few drops. I had my last periods on 7 sept. Is it normal?
I had sex with my bf on. 30th March. We had protected sex but my bf asked me to take pill for extra protection. I took pill on 31st march at around 11 am. I had period on 15th April. Much lighter than usual. I bled next day for sometime and then stopped. Again I bled today in the morn. Flow of period is not like usual. Is this implantation bleeding? Am I pregnant? Is. Thr any possibility of getting pregnant after all this? Or is it due to the pill? Pls help me.
I had last periods on 26th march. And took emergency contraceptive on 6th april within 12 hours. Withdrawal bleeding occurred on 14th april for 2-3 days. Very light bleeding. But again bleeding start I believe that could be my periods bcz flow was heavier and somewhat like periods flow. My expected period were on 26 april. So how I can confirm I got periods or not?
I am suffering from imbalanced periods. As last month I did not see much of bleeding. Also yesterday I suspected blood from anus. Please suggest what can be done.
A woman's reproductive health is affected by several factors. It plays a very important role in maintaining your overall physiological health. Anomalies in the reproductive system can lead to irregularities in the menstrual cycle and cause severe complications when you try to conceive a child.
There are many signs and symptoms of reproductive disorders in women. It differs from case to case, depending on the exact nature of the disorder and the medical status of the patient. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, consult a healthcare specialist right away. Some such signs are as follows:
- Persistent and unusual pain in the pelvic and abdominal region
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting in between periods
- Periods occurring in unusual or irregular time intervals
- Excessively painful cramping during periods
- Presence of blood in urine
- Sudden fluctuations in body weight and changes in general physical appearance
- Irregularities in sleeping habits and patterns
In most cases, reproductive disorders in women are caused by fluctuations in hormone levels which can be triggered by various factors. Mental dysfunction and emotional stress can also manifest themselves as disorders of the female reproductive system. Treatment of the disorder and alleviation of symptoms is done by conducting a thorough medical analysis of the signs by a specialist and providing a diagnosis accordingly.