Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi MehraYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years male. Maha bhingaraj tail use karna se mere bal jharne laga or ganja ho rahi ha. Pls aurvedic Dr. Ans me. What should I do?
I have some pimple marks in light black color on my face, can I know what is the solution to remove those pimple marks.
I have been tolerating Pimples & Acnes since I was in 6th standard. It's been 6-7 years now and still I am suffering from this curse. I have tried all home remedies but no effect. Are there some medically proven ways to cure this?
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Hormones are chemicals produced by the body for optimal functioning of the various body systems. The thyroid produces thyroxin which controls body metabolism, and reduced levels affect metabolism. Deficiency of Iodine is the cause behind it as it is required by the body to produce thyroxin. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis which is an autoimmune disorder is another cause.
Some common signs of it are extreme fatigue, intolerance to cold, constipation, puffy face, hoarseness of voice, increased cholesterol level, weight gain, muscle and joint pains and aches, altered menstruation and depression are some of the common symptoms.
Homeopathy has some very good remedies that are aimed at managing the person as a whole and not just the symptoms of hypothyroidism.
- Calcarea Carbonica: The most common and popular homeopathic medicine, it is useful in patients who present with the following symptoms.
- Intolerance to cold
- Fat, flabby, fair person
- Excessive sweating on the head
- Peculiar food habits including craving for eggs, chalk, pencils, lime,
- Aversion to fatty food substances
- Constipation i.e. first part of stool is hard followed by softer stools
- Excessive menstruation, prolonged and occurs earlier than the regular date, almost always associated with cold feet
- Sepia Officinalis: Another significant remedy, Sepia is used when the patient has the following symptoms.
- Weak, pale yellow, tend to faint easily in cold temperatures
- Extreme intolerance to cold, even in a warm room
- Irritable, indifferent
- Significant hair loss
- Excessive menstruation, occurs earlier than schedule, along with a bearing down feeling that the pelvic organs will pop out through the vagina, and so she always prefers to sit cross-legged
- Constipation i.e. stool is passed out as small balls that is painful to pass
- Craving for pickles and acidic food stuffs
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Symptoms of patients in whom Lycopodium will be used are as follows:
- Emotionally irritable and physically weak
- Yellow face with blue circles around eyes
- Excessive hair fall
- Craving for hot foods and sweets
- Gastric troubles with excessive flatulence
- Acidity that worsens after eating starchy foods, especially in the evenings
- Constipation with hard, painful, incomplete stooling
- Graphites: Presenting symptoms where Graphites is mainly used include:
- Intolerance to cold
- Depressed emotionally, timid, indecisive, weeps listening to music
- Bloated, gassy abdomen
- Chronic constipation with hard, painful stooling process
- Nux Vomica: The patient in whom Nux Vomica can produce wonderful results presents with the following symptoms:
- Cold to the touch
- Extremely temperamental, gets offended easily, extremely sensitive
- Chronic constipation with scanty stools and a chronic urge to pass stools
- Gassy, bloated feeling in the stomach
- Desire for alcohol, caffeine, and other stimulations; fatty and spicy foods
- Prolonged excessive menstruation
These are commonly used remedies; however, a detailed discussion with your homeopath is essential to zero in on the remedy that will work best for you.
I am 47 years and am experiencing slight pain in my lower back and stretch in right side of chest. Stomach seems full and little nausea. What should I do?
My dad is having diabetes from last 20 yrs and he is using insulin twice a day. Insulin- human mixture Let me know if he can use any tablet rather then injecting insulin in the body.
My acne scars aren't heeling and new ones keeping popping up. My diet is quite good and I exercise regularly. I've tried quite a few things with no concrete results.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on july 31st 2016 without safety however I did not ejaculated sperms inside (her periods date was also on the same day only but they didn't came on that day) and on the very next day she got her periods normally. After that she got her periods normally for next 2 months I.e. Aug 31 nd sep 31st but for the month Oct 31st" 16 she still (Nov 7th 2016) didn't had her periods. So is there any chance that will she conceive after her normal periods continuously for 3 times after we met?
Hello mere hair grey h to mai heena mehnadi lagane ki soch rahi hue to mai usme kya kya daalu jiss se mere hair red naa ho. I am 18 years old.
My son is 5 years old and is on a restricted to take milk these days for last 4 months due to abdominal ache and loose stools after milk uptake. He is only 14.9 kgs, 3.5 feet and lean and thin in structure, please advice a proper diet to improve his muscles, weight and health.
Suffering from chikungunya. How can I recover fast? Which medicine and precautions should I take and for how long? I have too much pain.in joints too. How can I get rid from that?
From 2 day ago ago. Im suffering from ulcer. Its too paining. I am not able to eat anything. please suggest me what to do?
I'm feeling very tired & weak. I'm just 41 years unmarried boy weight is 58. How can I increase my weight. Is any medicine or tonic.
I am 16 years old and I have a head ache problem I also have spectacles from a very log age. I often visit to doctors but my problem is not cured. Please give me some suggestions to reduce or improve the following.
Abdomen pain or abdominal pain is usually experienced in the area between the chest and the stomach. This kind of pain usually comes as a dull cramp that also produces shooting stabs of pains intermittently, or it may be a localised pain in one side of the stomach. This may also be accompanied by inflammation, and other diseases related to organs like intestines, kidneys, pancreas, liver, spleen and stomach.
So what are the causes of stomach or abdomen pain? Read on to find out:
- Food Poisoning: Food poisoning can be caused due to dirty water or contaminated food. This can give rise to various infections as well as conditions like traveller's diarrhoea or loose motions.
- Gastro Intestinal Conditions: GERD or gastroesophaegal reflux disease and gastroenteritis, among various others can also lead to abdomen pain as a symptom along with severe acidity and nausea. Irritable bowel syndrome is another major ailment which can leave you with persistent abdominal pain.
- Generalised Pain: This kind of pain occurs in the overall area all around the stomach and may point at the presence of conditions like Crohn's Disease, a traumatic injury, appendicitis, flu, or even a urinary tract infection. Further, when the gas settles and tightens the stomach due to the inability to pass a motion on a normal, regular basis, this may be termed as constipation. This also leads to abdomen pain.
- Localised Lower Abdomen Pain: Pain that is found specifically in the lower area of the abdomen can be caused due to appendicitis, obstruction or blockage in the intestine or colon, and other ailments. This pain can also be accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- Localised Upper Abdomen Pain: This kind of pain may emanate due to the presence of gallstones, liver inflammation or hepatitis, pneumonia, or even in the middle of a heart attack.
- Localised Centre Abdomen Pain: Pain in the centre part of the stomach or abdomen may be caused due to gastroenteritis, an injury or even the accumulation of waste products in the body, otherwise known as uraemia.
- Abdomen Pain and Women: For women, such localised pain may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory disease, urinary tract infection, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy, menstrual cramps which are also called dysmenorrhoea, and fibroids. Miscarriages can also cause pain in this part of the abdomen, for women.
- Renal Stones: Renal stones or stone in kidney is one of the most common cause of abdomen pain. The pain caused by kidney stone is such that it can make a patient roll in bed and this pain may radiate to toward the groin as well.
Persistent pain and nausea that come with vomiting and finally give rise to blood in the vomit or stool should be checked by the doctor immediately, so as to rule out any serious ailment. Imaging tests, ultrasound and an X-Ray can help in diagnosis.