Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi MashruYour feedback matters!
Being Diabetic we are advised not to take root vegetables. potatoes and carrot are in the list. Tomatoes creates body pain. Please give the name of the fish in Indian name if possible in bengal.
Hi, I have tonsillitis since 3 days. Fever. vertigo. Body ache. And facial neuralgia due to tonsillitis. Please help.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am suffering from severe head ache and body pains since three days why it is happening like this pls suggest me quickly.
I' m 25 year old girl I am suffering from body pain n stomach pain from last 2-3 years I consulted many dr' s but i' m not getting any reliance now what I can do?
I have pain in my body from 6 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions of body pain.?
I had high fever and severe body ache two days before. I was taking dolo 650 three times a day from last last two days. Now fever is under control. But I am not able to sleep from last night and also having itching in whole body. Please suggest.
My whole body pain and I have a problem related my throat. Also I suffer from fever and my neck also pain. please advice
सर मुझे काफी टाइम से कमर दर्द की शिकायत है । और कुछ टाइम से तो जब भी मै सुबेरे उठता हु । तो मेरे पुरे शरीर में दर्द होने लगता हैं आज कल तो थोडा सा काम करने मे ही थक जाता हू । मुझे कया करना चाहिये ।
I am suffering from cold and throat pain for previous two days. I already take honey tuss and crocin advance for weakness and body pain.Please tell.
My mum is having asthma and thyroid problem from the last many year because of this my mother's weight is increasing and hair fall is increasing. She is on bed and having high body pain. please help me.
Generally occur in two major cause of heel pain -
Planter fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
If the pain is under heel bone its planter fasciitis due to inflammation of thick tissue, repetitive stresses and strain and microtear of planter fascia.
If the pain found at the back side of heel that's Achilles tendonitis its attached your calf muscle or heel bone. It happens due to continuous running, sports injury physical activity and may also contribute to risk of RA
Common causes are -
Tight calf muscle,
Limited range of movement,
Five helpful tips for heel Pain.
Do stretching exercise of calf muscle,
Ice pack therapy,
Avoid prolonged standing,