Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Meenakshi Doshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi DoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi. Ma'am mri problm irregular period h mri shadi bhi abhi nahi huyi hai. But is tym mre periad 4 month ho gaye to maine doctr ko dikhaya usne dawa di boli ajyegi but dawa kha kr mri abdomen me left side lowr me hard feel ho raha aur sujan bhi h hlka drd bhi. Maine thyriod chek krwaya wo bhi normal h .but aj mujhe period aya bbt bht he kam 6 7 boond bus .plzz mam koi aisi tablet ua syrup bata de jis se period khul kar aye plzz ma'am .i m waiting your answr.
Hi im 44 years old n due to my excess periods Dr. prescribed me regestrone 5mg tab for 21 days and k stat ET last years n now same problem arises n I took same tab since from 7 days I stopped taking k stat ET but now I just want to know that when shld I stp regestrone 5mg tab if I stp it now then it will show any withdrawal symptoms or not please help.
Am 20 and am sexually active with my bf but with protection. I have PCOS condition hence my period is irregular. 2 weeks ago I had a lot of brown discharge for 5 days followed by 2 days red blood discharge and followed by 2 days of nothing then no spotting also. I was worried if I might be pregnant but took a pregnancy test last week itself it was negative. Just when I thought it was over 4 days later it came back allot of brown stain for 2-3 days today. Could I be pregnant? My boyfriend used condom always and had last sex nearly 3 weeks ago.
Sir I have done unprotected anal sex with my girlfriend yesterday and she is a virgin as her hymen is not broken as I do not have vaginal sex with her sir is there any chance of her getting pregnant as I do not ejulcate inside her anal please guide me thank you.
My Wife 25 years old. She have irregular periods. We want to try pregnant. Doctor suggest, "Novelon" medicine. So, Please tell me the benefits of this medicine.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31. My weight is 59 kg Trying for 2 years for pregnancy but no luck. I did 4 follicle cycles my follicle only grows in size even after Hcg Injections but no rupture no ovulation takes place. My cyles are regular I have proper 28 days cycle. My tubes are also open. My husband reports are normal. My Amh is low but I have follicles. I feel so disheartened every month as I do not ovulate. What is the problem with me does it mean my eggs are poor quality or do I have empty follicles. I have started walking daily I am doing kapil bharti and other fertility yoga exercises I am also doing self fertility massage. Will dhea supplements help me. I feel sad when I see that I have got my periods I keep hoping maybe this month I might get positive result but it never happens. Kindly help me with best treatment naturally.
I am pregnant of 8 months and 26 days. I have red pores like marks on my body. Its causes itching much and when m doing itching it is more n more itching. Etching area is converted into red in colour. Please give me solution.
Hi doctor namasthe My age 34 my problem is bedwetting during night times, if I think about urinating before sleeping ,in sleep if I dreamt about urinating I am doing bedwet feel like to die, embarrassing can not go anywhere, afraid to get marry also kindly help me to sort out this problem very thankful to you.
For the benefit of couples suffering from infertility, modern medical science has introduced several innovative procedures. Some of the popular procedures are In-vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI), Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), donor eggs and embryos and so on. In addition to these, there are several drugs and surgical procedures that help the couple in getting rid of infertility. Among all these procedures, IUI has gained popularity in the field of gynaecology and infertility treatment procedures. The IUI treatment is also popularly called as artificial insemination procedure. Although this is a popular procedure, it is appropriate that you should also understand its pros and cons.
IUI procedure in brief:
Sometimes nature needs help to start a pregnancy - and the doctor can do this by giving the sperm a piggy back ride through a fine tube into the body. This procedure is called intrauterine insemination (IUI) or artificial insemination with husband's sperm (AIH) - and effectively, the doctor is giving nature a helping hand by increasing the chances of the egg and sperm meeting.
In this method of IUI, the sperms are removed from the seminal fluid by processing the semen in the laboratory and they are then injected directly into the uterine cavity. It is not advisable to inject the semen direct into the uterus, as the semen contains chemicals (prostaglandins) and pus cells which can cause severe cramping; and even tubal infection.
Conditions precedent of IUI Procedure:
Before initiating the IUI procedure, the fast moving eggs are separated from the slow moving eggs. This separation is done in the laboratory. Further, in order to undergo IUI procedure, the women should be less than 40 years of age. On the other hand, apart from healthy fallopian tube, the women should also have higher ovarian reserves. Also, the sperm should have minimum mortality rate. However, IUI procedure is adopted only if the fallopian tube is healthy. IUI procedure is suggested in case the couple is having difficulty in vaginal intercourse, either because of psychosexual reasons or for reasons of physical disability.
The IUI procedure can be performed either with the partner’s egg or with the donor’s egg. Some of the other important aspects of IUI procedure are briefly discussed here:
- The IUI procedure is a short duration procedure and it can be completed within a few minutes. This procedure does not cause any discomfort or pain. The procedure does not require any hospitalisation or administration of anesthesia. Further, the procedure also does not cause any side effects. In fact, compared to the IVF procedure, IUI is cost-effective.
- In order to enhance the level of success, the gynaecologist may suggest IUI procedure every month. In some cases, the gynaecologist may also prescribe a few medicines to simulate the ovulation procedure. Except this, IUI may not involve extensive medication.
You may undergo the IUI procedure under the supervision of sufficiently experienced gynaecologist. Further, you may also ensure the hospital is equipped with modern state of art machineries for carrying out the IUI procedure.
Hi doctor. I am 10 weeks pregnant and I feel like doing sex with my husband however we don't do it but I do get organism when we do foreplay. Is it ok to do foreplay in pregnancy. He rubs my vagina which makes ne get excited. Is this safe?
She has participated in sex with me many times but she never got pregnancy. Can I have your suggestions?
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.