Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi DeshiYour feedback matters!
Hi, We use safety during having a sex. As my wife is afraid of operation and using copper tee etc. Last time she faced with some infection and doc informed it was due to condom we use. I want to know is their oral pills which she can take once in month to avoid pregnancy. Thanks and will be waiting for feedback.
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.
Hi doctors, I am facing a problem, and I am not sure, is it related to my skin or genital. There is an. itching around my vaginal area and skin is red now, should I go to dermatologist or gynecologist?
My periods were regular till feb. On 7of every month. I was ill after my feb menses. I was on strong medications for cough and cold as fever as well. In the month of march I waited for my periods on 7-8 but they happened to come on 19 march. Meanwhile we were trying for the baby. Now in april I didn't had my periods yet. My upt was -ve on 25 &27 too. My gynae has suggested to repeat upt after a week. And has given me folic acid. I had pain in left side of lower abdomen yesterday.
I have 15 day pregnancy just 5 mm sack Is any risk to me or to the baby Is the thyroid asthma and hemoglobin controllable or not.
I got married 2 months ago and since then have infection. Went to a doctor and was suggested candid cl for 3 nights, then every week and oral AF kit for me and my husband. The problem was resolved. Now for the past few days I have urges to go the bathroom again and again at an interval of 2-3 minutes, plus itching/irritation. I have not taken candid weekly for the past 3 weeks. Should I start taking it again?
If the periods is late due to the thyroid problem than what we do? It is almost 42 days to last periods. Please suggest for the same.
I am 30 years old and give birth to a child in the month of July 2015 and want to maintain gap for next event please which contraceptive I will take.
- A fetus can masturbate in utero.
- You don't need genitals to have an orgasm.
- You can have them when you're brain dead.
- They can cause bad breath.
- They can cure hiccups.
- Doctors once prescribed them for fertility.
- Animals orgasm more than we think they do.
- Oxytocin, the chemical released into your brain after climaxing, makes you relaxed and chatty.
- About 10 percent of women are actually anorgasmic.
- Most orgasms last about 20 seconds. After that your body releases a hormone called prolactin that shuts off your sex drive for up to an hour, so anything that was turning you on before can suddenly make you bored.
I am suffering from fibroadenoma due to which my nipple is depressed and doc is asking for operation is it necessary to have operation when I am just 18 years old and also I am not have regular periods is it the reason for not having regular periods.
Yesterday i got sex with my wife. While that my penis has damaged. Outer ligement dared. Lot of blood bleeded. Is this any problem ?
I am 25 years old. I'm newly married in may 2015. When I having sex with my wife then after 2-3 days I feel itching on my penis & my wife also. Her mouth of vagina are tight and when I penetrate my penis then hurt like pin. This time no any type of lubrication in my wife vagina. My wife age is 22. We didn't had sex before marriage. Someone please help me.
I am a 31 year old recently married since 3 months. I am planning for a child but still not been able to conceive. Please advice for any tests or medication ?
Sir is it possible that a women become pregnant if intercourse during day 10th of menstrual cycle? And how much I pill is effective? Success rate?
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging. So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-agrave;-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold to foster. You end up falling sick more often if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate levels of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Less stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions, such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places.