Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meena MakhechaYour feedback matters!
Is vitamin C tablets really helps to get a fairer skin I am taking 2 tablets a day.Please tell sir .
Skin Colour On Mine Leg Is Different In Some Parts due to Wearing of candles It Has Become Dark in Some Areas. One patch part have become darker on the foot.
I am 25 year old male, my hair fall is increasing, every time while taking shower and combing hair I notice hair fall and I have high BP and my kidney disease in initial stage and taking treatment and medicine for that. May I know why hair fall starting at this young age please? And I apply coconut hair oil very rare all the time.
I am having a lot of acne all of a sudden on my face. Its not resolving at all please help me I am ending up looking ugly.
I have infection in my left leg. Few days back I visited a dermatologist they treated me with tincognito and gave antifungal medication. After taking them my infection has stopped itching but inflammation is getting worse. I have been told to take fluconazole, cetrizine,niofine, sertaconazole nitrate cream. Should I visit the doctor or should I continue the medication.
Hi Doctor, I had total thyroidectomy a month ago parathyroids were preserved, I am using 1000 mg of Calcium supplement with vitamin3, I started feeling something crawling under my skin on legs slight tightness on face what could be the reason? Do I need to get any blood test checked?
Lybrate | Dr. Jaya Sawant Patel speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have kidney stones. It happens to me say every 2 to 3 years. Currently I am using mixture of olive oil with lemon, apple cider vinegar with honey and water and few other remedies to pass them out. My question is: How do I know what kind of kidney stone my body is developing so that I can make changes in my diet accordingly. Appreciate your help.
Mere fave pe pimples hote hai jinko me crush kar deta hoon jiske karan face black spot ho gaye n pemples bhi ho rahe hai jyada pimples forhead pe hote hai n fave ka colour bhi pahle bahut dark ho gaya. Eye ke niche side black spot bhi ho gaye hai mein kya karu ki mera fave pahle jaise ho jaye.
Hai sir, I'm Ravi I had black spots on cheeks, I dnt no the name in English, it was named manguu in Telugu, will you prescribe the medicine for those irritating black spots.
The skin is a delicate organ. And, it has to stand so much damage. From the sun to harsh chemicals in makeup and all of this can damage skin. As you grow old, so does your skin. The most common problem before the twenties is acne; red, painful bumps on skin that show up when you least wanted them. A good face wash and a topical cream would take care of that. But you start running out of luck when puberty ends and your 20s begin.
Changes start occurring as early as 20. Skin will change regardless of your external circumstances. Collagen production lowers by 1 per cent. The collagen provides for skin elasticity. When elasticity reduces gradually over time, your skin starts showing visible signs of aging. Even the skin's natural exfoliation process reduces in your 20s. Your skin has started the process towards aging while you are still young and in college!
You can keep the following tips in mind if you want to help your skin fight aging from your 20s:
- Study has found that there are five landmark ages for aging. The 20s is the first landmark. Natural production of antioxidants declines in your 20s. Hence, using products with ingredients like vitamin C, green tea concentrate, vitamin E and fruit acids can prove to be beneficial.
- Make salicylic, glycolic and lactic acids your best friends. Face washes with a 1% or 2% salicylic acid can help with breakouts. Peels rich in glycolic acid tightens skin and makes it glow. Lactic acid provides much needed moisture.
- Start using an eye cream in your 20s. The skin around your eyes are thinner than the rest of your face. Keeping it nourished and hydrated will prevent wrinkles.
- Don't forget to moisturise your neck. Your neck is an extension of your face. Your neck gets premature folds from looking down at phone screens too much. This is a modern problem; thus your neck needs care too.
- Don't smoke since smoking affects collagen production.
- Sunscreen is a must as you enter your 20s. Skin damage from sun exposure leads to premature aging. So keep applying sunscreen religiously! It will go a long way in keeping your skin youthful.