Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meena KamatYour feedback matters!
I do ivf and now my wife is pregnant .but I want to make sure about the baby. If I do paternal DNA test with my baby does it clear my Mind That the baby is mine. And how accurate is the DNA test? Please answer me.
I sometimes get period on the regular date but keeps on getting irregular after two months of passing what should I do? I don't want medicines but some exercises which will help. I kindly ask you what should I do?
I am 23 years old. I have taken tablets for 3 times when I am pregnant to remove it. Will there be any side effects in future?
My friend keerthi participated in sex with out any protection on 10 days back but sperm will not go inside yesterday she vomit she is active but small dout about pregnancy she want abortion how? Help him.
She had periods and cold both at a time and took medicine one day and crocin other day is it ok taking medicines during periods?
Yellowish white, thick, clumpy, slime like consistency dicharge from my vagina that smells awful. Is it any kind of yeast infection? i'm 20 years old.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fibre which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables: Vegetables are a good source of fibre and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
In most of the cases the reason behind obesity is our lifestyle: irregular eating patterns, too much of processed foods, lack of exercise, sedentary jobs, watching tv for long hours, junk food, club and party culture, irregular sleeping patterns. Working couple ordering food from outside as they are both tired, and so many more.
These are some of the most common factors to be seen. So what should we do now?
Here are some very easy but very useful tips which if followed properly will give you wonderful results.
Drink plenty of water, but always in a glass and while sitting.
Eat small regular meals.
Cut down on oily and spicy food.
Add fibre in your diet like more of salads, wheat bran or oat bran oat mixed in atta.
Start eating more of fruits.
Stop adding extra salt in your food.
Try to eat more of home cooked food.
Try to finish off your dinner by latest 8 pm.
Above all do proper regular exercise and do regular walks.
Following these easy tips properly will bring in wonderful results.
Yes, in some cases an underlying disease like thyroid are also causes for weight. Sometimes we have to take certain medications that make us gain weight. But these problems can also be tackled and if managed properly, weight loss is not very difficult.
I hope you liked my tips and they were helpful for you. Kindly let me know. Have a great day.