Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MeenaYour feedback matters!
गाजर का जूस रोज पिएं। तन की दुर्गध दूर भगाने में यह कारगर है।
सर्दियों के मौसम में डाइट में बहुत बदलाव आ जाता है। इस सीजन में हमें विटामिन व न्यूट्रिशंस से भरपूर कई चीजें खाने को मिलती हैं और गाजर भी इन्हीं में से एक है। इसमें विटामिन और मिनरल्स बहुत मात्रा में मिलते हैं। डाइटीशन के मुताबिक, गाजर बेहद फायदेमंद होता है। इसमें विटामिन ए, विटामिन बी, सी, कैल्शियम और पैक्टीन फाइबर होता है, जो कॉलेस्ट्रोल का लेवल बढ़ने नहीं देता।
आप गाजर इस तरह ले सकते हैं :
रोजाना गाजर का जूस लेने से आपको सर्दी व जुकाम नहीं होगा। गाजर का जूस बॉडी की इम्यूनिटी बढ़ाने का काम करता है और इससे आप जर्म्स व इंफेक्शन वगैरह होने से बचे रहते हैं।
गाजर में विटामिन ए और सी होता है। इसके अलावा, इसमें प्रचुर मात्रा में मिनरल व सिलिकॉन होते हैं, जिससे आपकी आंखों की रोशनी अच्छी रहती है।
गाजर का जूस स्किन को साफ रखता है और चेहरे पर चमक भी आती है।
अगर आप अपने बच्चे को दूध पिलाती हैं, तो गाजर दूध की मात्रा बढ़ाने में सहायक है।
आपको गाजर से कई विटामिन व मिनरल्स मिलते हैं। इसमें एंटीऑक्सिडेंट बीटा कैरोटिन, अल्फा कैरोटिन, कैल्शियम, विटामिन ए, बी1, बी2, सी और ई भी है। एंटीऑक्सिडेंट से स्किन में चमक आती है।
जिन लोगों को हड्डियों वगैरह की तकलीफ है, उन्हें डाइट में गाजर जरूर लेनी चाहिए। इससे आपकी बॉडी में कैल्शियम की मात्रा बढ़ेगी और आपकी बॉडी इस तरह मिलने वाले कैल्शियम को जल्दी ऑब्जर्ब करेगी। अगर आप कॉपर, आयरन, मैग्नीशियम, फॉस्फोरस और सल्फर वगैरह की टेबलेट लेते हैं, तो उससे बेहतर है कि आप गाजर खाएं।
गाजर के फायदे :
इससे इम्यूनिटी सिस्टम मजबूत होता है।
स्किन को सन डैमेज से राहत मिलती है।
दिल से जुड़ी बीमारियां कम होती हैं।
ब्लड प्रेशर नॉर्मल रहता है।
मसल्स स्ट्रॉन्ग बनती हैं और स्किन हेल्दी होती है।
अनीमिया से बचाव रहता है।
एक्ने कम होते हैं।
आंखों की बीमारियों कम होती हैं
I never had sex before but I want know if my hymen still or not because I severely beaten in my sensitive area please Doctor help me.
We store water in all sorts of plastic bottles, jugs or containers. It can be low grade or high grade, but plastic is plastic! This is a very harmful daily practice as plastic containers carry lot of chemicals and bacteria.
Let's see the harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful Substances: Apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin Production: Plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called Dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. BPA Generation: Biphenyl A is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It's better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver Cancer and Reduced Sperm Count: Because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin-Based Bottled Water: Nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: Our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body's immune system.
I hope the above reasons are enough for you to think carefully before you drink water from a plastic bottle the next time. If you need more convincing or would like to understand the effects better, feel free to ask me your query.
Also, if you found this helpful, please Share this with people you love and care for.
I am 46 years diabetic female I have legs pain problem in few days when I do any work standing in kitchen nd others. My periods are irregular this time.
Can we take emergency contraceptives in a gap on one and half month? Im 19 and I used I dose 72 last time and thankfully had no side effects. I had sex on 24th of august at night (15 days before my next period so maybe a fertile time) but he pulled it out in time and did not ejaculate inside of me for sure. Shall I take that pill again. Since I had no side effects last time will it be the same now?
My friend got physical with her gf 3 to 4 days ago and her gf still getting so much pain in her vagina continuously. Also there is some white liquid coming out from his vagina. Is everything is fine or they need to consult a doctor please suggest.
I am 7 months pregnant & I believe all is going good in my pregnancy but in my dietary supplements I don't receive dha supplement till now.
Gonorrhoea is a bacterial STD that can affect both men and women. It can be transmitted from one person to another through oral, vaginal or anal intercourse. A person who is already suffering from an STD is at a high risk of suffering from Gonorrhoea as well. This disease affects the eyes, throat, vagina, urethra, anus and female reproductive tract. Gonorrhoea can be treated with antibiotics as long as it is diagnosed in time. In order to do so, it is essential to understand the symptoms of this disease.
Some people do not show any visible symptoms of gonorrhoea. This is known as nonsymptomatic Gonorrhoea. Even though there are no symptoms, these people can infect others through unprotected intercourse. However, in most cases, the symptoms of this STD can be seen in 2 to 14 days after exposure to the bacteria. These symptoms are different for men and women.
Men infected with this disease may not show symptoms for several weeks. Some of the symptoms of this disease as seen in men are:
- Frequent urge to urinate
- A burning or painful sensation while urinating
- Pus-like discharge from the penis
- Inflammation and redness of the tip of the penis
- Swelling that may or may not be accompanied by pain in the testicles
- Sore throat
In some cases, the pain may even spread to the rectum.
Gonorrhoea is more difficult to diagnose in women as the symptoms were shown are milder and tend to be similar to other infections. Some of the symptoms to look out for are:
- Watery or creamy discharge from the vagina
- Painful or burning sensation while urinating
- Increased urge to urinate frequently
- Heavier periods
- Spotting in between periods
- Sore throat
- Painful intercourse
- Pain in the lower abdomen
Gonorrhoea can be diagnosed with a simple blood test or by taking a sample swab from the infected area and subjecting it to lab tests. Once diagnosed, it can be treated with antibiotics. In some cases, an injection may also be required. It is important to complete the full course of antibiotics even if the symptoms disappear in a few days. As with any other STD, prevention is better than cure. To avoid suffering from this disease, always use a condom while having intercourse. If you have more than one partner, insist on getting tested regularly. This is extremely important as many cases of Gonorrhoea go undetected for the lack of symptoms shown. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Painful menstrual cramps is a condition during periods in which a woman or girl has crampy lower abdominal pain, sharp or aching pain that comes and goes, or the pains which radiates to lower back and thighs. In some women or girl the cramps are associated with nausea, loose stools, headache and dizziness. Many women or girls have painful menstrual cycles.
During menstrual cycles, the uterus tries to expel out its lining and a hormone called progesterone is responsible for the uterine muscle contraction. The more the prostaglandin level, more painful the cramps.
Sometimes the pains are moderate to severe making it hard to do normal household work, job, or school-related activities during each menstrual cycle. Painful periods or menstruation is the leading cause of absence from school and work among women in their teens and 20s.
In medical terms it is called as 'Dysmenorrhea.'
There are two categories of Dysmenorrhea.
Primary Dysmenorrhea is menstrual pain that occurs around the time that menstrual periods first begin in healthy young women. In most cases, it is not related to a specific problem with the uterus or other pelvic organs.
Secondary Dysmenorrhea is menstrual pain that develops later in women who have had normal periods. It is often related to problems in the uterus or other pelvic organs, like
Intrauterine device (IUD)
Pelvic inflammatory disease
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Sexually transmitted infection
Stress and anxiety
Home remedies to manage the Menstrual Cramps-
Take a hot water bag and give hot fermentation to lower abdomen, lower back or thighs
Do light circular massage with your fingertips around your lower belly area.
Eat light but frequent meals.
Healthy nutritional diet is a great help
Side lying position with knee folded helps to relieve the pain
Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga
Take warm showers or baths.
Walk or exercise regularly, including pelvic rocking exercises
Loose weight if overweight
When to consult a doctor?
Severe pain associated with nausea/ vomiting
Increased or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Fever and pelvic pain
Sudden or severe pain, especially if your period is more than one week late and if sexually active
No relief with routine medications
If intrauterine device (IUD) is inserted
Heavy bleeding with clots
Pain occurs at times other than menstruation, begins more than 5 days before period, or continues after period is over.
What should be the proper food to be given as she is pregnant of 7 weeks and four days? She is 51 kgs weight and what should be given for a healthy baby?
I am 30 years old I am using new folinal plus tablets 14 th day of my period I had sex in morning time .i visit doctor after noon time doctor prescribed scanning, reports she said every thing is OK planing to pregnancy. So I am pregnant or not?
Some probiotics available in Indian market are Nutifit / Yakult
My sister is 25 years old. She has been suffering for years with these problems. I write them here in an order from top of the body. Consulted many Dr. S but getting temporary relief only. Pls suggest us the exact treatment. (very major problems are) low breathing earlier (years) taken injections are aching still today, feeling heavy breast before periods, had severe pain while urinating, and others are Hair Fall Shoulders hands pain, sneezing daily after immediate wake up, aching at the left side of the fore head, eyes are paining & heavy, mouth cracks, Dust allergy knee joint and leg pain, foot pain & cracks, Hemoglobin is 12% other reports says everything is normal. Had a suicide attempt earlier and used heavy medication. Having 2 child. Had an injection to spinal cord at the time of delivery. Pls suggest us the exact treatment with consulting doctors and with medical tests.
Can any one help with with my question that I am going to have sex today with my partner and at exact 20 her periods will start so having sex just before 5 days of her periods and I am going to have sex with condom is it safe?
Hi I am 25 years now and married. I am undergoing treatment for PCOD. The doctor prescribed me to take krimson35. Now I am planning to get pregnant. Does krimson35 prevent pregnancy. Kindly let me know about the uses of krimson35.
I 'am 19 years old I have taken 6 ipill till date but now m not taking anymore M very scared about my future what should I do please help me. I knw I was wrong about taking 6 but it already took place I really dnt know what should I do Is there any natural remedy you can recover my ovaries?
My wife's DLMP was 15/2/16. After that we had unprotected sex in next 3-4 days. Her periods have not started till date. Pregnancy test through Preganews kit was done 3 times after 22/3/16 on different days but it was negative. She is breastfeeding baby six months old. Her periods started after 4 months of delivery. Please suggest what to do. We don't want a baby now.
Mint or pudina is a herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook, making you salivate every single time. But apart from its dressing and seasoning value for various recipes you cook, you should also know the numerous health benefits it offers.
Hi sir, I'm 18 years old I'm having a pain under my right breast since 2 days Today the pain is unbearable I wear lingerie whole day and even at night while sleeping due to family customs Plzz suggest me any medicines or cream to recover.
Allergy is a response of the immune system. It only occurs when a harmless substance attacks the body and it tries to attack it by creating antibodies as a triggering response. While there could be a lot of triggering agents, some of the basic ones include dust, food, and dander. Conventional allergies can be easily treated with medicines and environment changes whereas chronic allergies need medical attention. Either way there exists some great natural supplements which when applied can immediately deal with seasonal and occasional allergies:
- Probiotics: Natural probiotic supplements include kombucha, yogurt, sauerkraut etc. They are known to assist the immune system and can alter the course of allergy. The fermentation of probiotic produces good bacteria that assist the immune system.
- Quercetin: It is a bioflavonoid that can be found in beans, onions, red wine, leafy vegetables, apples, etc. They have anti-oxide and anti-inflammatory properties can give allergies a run for their money. Research suggests that quercetin contains certain substances that successfully block allergy creating elements.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D plays get strokes in fighting allergies and setting the immune system right. They can successfully stop the development of allergies in the body. The body fetches the right level of vitamin D with a 10 minutes walk in the sunlight.
- Stinging Nettle: This is a plant that effectively counters allergy by fighting with symptoms such as a headache, anaphylaxis, migraines etc. The anti-inflammatory properties of this herb fight allergy symptoms instantly.
- Butterbur: This again is a herb that contains medicinal properties and can successfully counter allergic symptoms. A study found that butterbur is as effective as a certain allergic medicine such as Zyrtec. Another good thing about this supplement is the fact that they do not put a person to sleep like other allergic drugs.
- Steam inhalation: When hot steam is accompanied with eucalyptus oil, tea tree, rosemary oil, myrtle oil and inhaled for about 20 minutes, instant relief is expected. For patients with chronic allergy, this natural supplement can be tried twice in a day.
- Lemon oil: Lemon oil is one of the versatile agents for treating allergies. It fixes the immune system, drains lymphatic fluid and detoxifies liver toxins. They can also be used as a disinfectant for washing clothes and home.
- Honey: Honey is one of the most tested agents for countering allergy. They can create greater tolerance to pollens and is widely considered as one of the most effective long-term solutions for chronic allergy patients.
- Turmeric: Turmeric contains curcumin that is extremely effective for treating cold and allergy. Being a disinfectant, turmeric can instantly arrest allergic symptoms.
- Astragalus: It is a Chinese herb, which has proved to be mighty effective for treating allergy over the years. Its anti-inflammatory properties can arrest allergic symptoms such as sneezing, asthma and itching.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.