Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. MeenaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 24 years old and my body is very thin, I have tried to eat to be fat but my body doesn't become fat. And another problem is during sex there is very much white liquid coming, so please tell me that is there any problems, and please give me guidance what should I do? THANKS.
Hi I am 31 years old I have two kids my elder son is 2.5 years and younger son 3 months. On may I underwent tuberectomy (surgical method not laproscopic) in near by hospital. Still some tissue fluid is discharging from my sututal site. I am doing alternate days sterile dressing. No pus discharge only tissue fluid. I did culture which shows negative growth. After 14 days still oozing and mild pain iin that area. What should I do? taken lot of antibiotics and vit c tablets.
HI sir, I am 34 years old male. My wife is 29 years old. 15 days back, we consult a doctor. She recommends her Vtwo gel. But the gel is not available. So please tell me the alternative gel for Vtwo gel. She feels shy to consult doctor again. Thats why I am asking here.
I am suffering from PCOD. I am trying to conceive last 3 years, but didn't get result. What should I do.
My wife is 22 years suffering from pcod. How can it may resolved. She want to conceive. What diet should be taken.
I am 21 years old. I'm suffering from lucorie and my weight is not improving how I relief from this disease.
I am 27 and I have low HCG. After 2 year marriage for the first time my period is delayed for 2 months and when I went to doctor last week .she took a urine test and said I am not pregnant. The problem is still I feel pregnant and my belly has grown little. The doctor prescribed me gynoset tablets for 3 days for my periods to come back. Can I have that tablet? Incase if I am pregnant will my baby get effected. Please help. Suggest me what should I do.
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories.
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however, does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types:
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.
I and my partner came physical this wednesday. But she didn't lost her virginity by breaking her hymen. We came close and I put 1/4 th of my penis in her, may b just the tip entered. And I did not came in her also. Her last period started was on 3april and ended around 7th april. My question is regarding the precum. Is it possible that she can be pregnant? Advice required as soon as possible.
I am pregnant and its my 8th week. Though I feel nausea and tiredness. I develop this urge to have relationship with my partner. Is is safe to have now at this week onwards. What should be done and what should not be done.
For healthy hair, digestive problems, good eyesight and for much more regular use aloe vera juice and amla juice empty stomach