Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Meehir PatelYour feedback matters!
I'm 50 years old woman. I'm suffering from gastric trouble. Even little food makes me feel full. Sometimes I have left hand pain also. Always some disturbance and irritability in stomach. Is that good to use triphala in this condition. Will it increase gas and bloating? I have 140 blood sugar level? Will it increase chances of diabetes? I have hypothyroidism also. Suggest me the uses of triphala, a ayurvedic medicine. Can I take that?
I face the problem of acidity on a regular basis, even if I take my meal on time with proper amount of water. Need some help.
Dear sir I have stomach problem since last 2 years. indication and weakness also and acidity. So which medicine should I take.
I am an extremely thin person and looks like powerless. I lack in energy. I've heard of alfalfa tonic. Is it advisable to go for it? Also suggest any tonic for good digestion of food as I don't think my food gets digested easily.
Last December I fell something is blasting in my stomach and fell burning in my stomach and chest everywhere. When I go to hospital doctor says it's gas. After when I discharged from hospital I fell very uncomfortable and fear. I go to Hyderabad where my all reports are normal but till I have facing acidity bloating and sometimes burning in my stomach as well as chest what is the reason? I am very heavy smoker but I left smoking in last December is this cause due to left smoking or anything else? Please gave me any suggestions.
Mere ko last 50 days s anal fissure ki problem h pehle mujhe stool pe blood dkh jaya karta tha itching hoti thi stool k waqt pain hota tha but ab last 10 days s mujhe bohot relief mujhe ab pain ni hota blood b ni show hota itching bhi ni h but m isse 100% relief chahta hu uske liye please mujhe btaiye.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.