Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Meehir PatelYour feedback matters!
I have fatty liver from last 2 years. Doctors said that reason for fatty lever is oily diet and alcohol. I used both ayurvedic and elopathic medicines. But no changes are in lever. Kindly tell me the powerful medicine. Also please tell me the effect of fatty lever in details.
I frequently suffer from gas problem. What should I do to avoid this? And for these recent days I can't sleep at night. It takes more than an hour for me to sleep. Is this insomnia or something else?
Sir i'm suffering from ibs and hyperthyroid. I feel so tiredness all of the day specially after waking in the morning and I can't eat street food or morning food to evening and vice versa.
My mother is having swelling in intestine from around 4—5 years and now after consulting a doctor from medanta she is being prescribed to take Rifagut 400, which she is taking since last 3 months 2 tablets daily, will these antibiotic can effect kidney or other side effects?
Rinse your mouth with an alcohol-free mouth wash after every meal to avoid the formation of bacteria.
For last two days I having sever pain in anal fissure please advice medicine for quick relief. There is bulz in anal please help.
I have lots of problem in my stomach last 3 year and have a acidity problem so how can l release this problem please advice me.
I have pain in my anus with swelling and its comes once in year and I took antibiotic as it was advised by physician and he said me that its Anorectal Abcess. Its resolve by medicine but comes once in a year since last four year. So what should I do. Should I go for any investigation.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.